Date of Incident
    August 12, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Lily Izayoi

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    IMoe

Accused Character Name
    Sato Sumiko

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    2:10-2:20 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    2, 3

Description of the incident:
    I saw survivor rocky davis getting dragged by a bravo marine inside FOB in orange line(almost braindead).
    I remembered that there was a doctor south FOB and there were no medics on sight so i dragged their body near them.
    I asked the doctor multiple times to revive the survivor because thats why we went to the colony anyways but i was ignored for 1-2 minutes until rocky went braindead.

I even dragged their body to stop them from operating on alpha SL who was very fine and not dying at all and shot my gun to make my point.
    So that they revive them but when they went to the body it already went braindead.
    They were fully aware that this guy was going braindead because they had a medhud on.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs

How you would punish the accused:
    I want them to get noted for LRP and griefing (due to how long i begged them to revive the survivor that they literally ignored them already).
    We were surrounded by multiple alpha marines for them to do their job but refused to do so and straight up ignored the survivor.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight not sure if I can post as a witness here but I was able to observe that round as a queen and was giving heal to the runner who was in the FOB. I recall seeing the survivor that we killed earlier in the round nearby a doctor but since I couldn't actually hear what is happening nor had the time to think about it I had to proceed on with my round.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I responded to this A help but I was limited to what I could investigate due to the round coming to an end. So I referred them to a player report but ended up giving this doctor a warning for running outside the FOB area alone claiming someone stole his surgical bed.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already was investigated and handled by a mod in game, however doctor was still noted for frontlining.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids