Date of Incident
    August 14, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Chi (Lurker)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    CCRWasHere

Accused Character Name
    Jall Thar'n

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:30 PM est

What rule(s) were broken:
    Spirit of the Whitelist

Description of the incident:
    Rav & myself where fighting the marines and set up a place close to the front line.

I leave the rav for a moment to kill another marine and come back to see the rav crit on the ground, trapped, in our healing area where it was nice enough to build doors to protect us from the scout. I grab the rav who was crit and pull him to weeds, since why the predator was hunting a ravenger not even a screen away from the containers brawl that just got done healing I don't know.

I report back to the queen and hive that the pred attacked a rav that was next to conflict right when it was done healing. (Legit set a trap IN our healing area. Wtf moment.)

And then I ran out to re-engage the marines after giving the predator an angrily slap and there's a trap right outside of our healing area. Where we have been going back and forth to fight the marines and then back to our healing area for the past 20 minutes.

Yes the pred trapped right outside our healing area between the front line and the heal spot.

According to the whitelist:

Bad Spirit of the Whitelist actions:
    Placing hunting traps on a road leading out of the FOB and attacking anybody who walks into them. This would go against the spirit of the whitelist and intention of the tool.

He trapped outside of our fob. Like why.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    You can pull logs. A moderator told me to report it because it sounds like a WL break.

How you would punish the accused:
    So this ain't the first time this person has done some scummy scuffed stuff so personally I would like to see their WL removed.

Yautja Council Member CCRWasHere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiChii View Post
    Rav & myself where fighting the marines and set up a place close to the front line.
    You were not near the front line.

I leave the rav for a moment to kill another marine and come back to see the rav crit on the ground, trapped, in our healing area where it was nice enough to build doors to protect us from the scout. I grab the rav who was crit and pull him to weeds, since why the predator was hunting a ravenger not even a screen away from the containers brawl that just got done healing I don't know.
    The scout was not in the area. I was the one that put the ravager into crit. There was no major fight going on at the containers. It was fully healed when I fought it; just because it had recently returned to fully-healed status doesn't make it unhuntable.

I report back to the queen and hive that the pred attacked a rav that was next to conflict right when it was done healing. (Legit set a trap IN our healing area. Wtf moment.)

And then I ran out to re-engage the marines after giving the predator an angrily slap and there's a trap right outside of our healing area. Where we have been going back and forth to fight the marines and then back to our healing area for the past 20 minutes.
    It was not next to conflict. I did not place my trap in your healing area. An area you return to heal is not a forbidden place to set a trap, anyway.

Yes the pred trapped right outside our healing area between the front line and the heal spot.
    Now you state I placed the trap outside—not inside—your healing area. I did not place the trap between your resting area and the front line.

According to the whitelist:

Bad Spirit of the Whitelist actions:
    Placing hunting traps on a road leading out of the FOB and attacking anybody who walks into them. This would go against the spirit of the whitelist and intention of the tool.

He trapped outside of our fob. Like why.
    Xenomorphs do not make Forward Operating Bases; Xenomorphs make hives, and the area you (a drone) and a ravager made: a small place walled-off with doors, hardly constitutes a hive.

So this ain't the first time this person has done some scummy scuffed stuff so personally I would like to see their WL removed.
    I have never violated any rules regarding the whitelist. Your request for me to be completely removed from it without any warnings is extreme and unwarranted.
    After five years of being active, the only note I have is mercy killing other Marines:
    "Warned for killing nested marines who were going to burst soon. They said it was mercy killing; told them next time to just let them burst instead of killing them. By x (Moderator) on 2017-12-19"

Here is my recording of the incident:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I was running around the outskirts of the colony looking for worthy prey. After witnessing you and the ravager kill a lone Marine in the sand temple, I had decided to hunt the ravager. I patiently waited and observed the ravager resting, and after it was healed, I moved to set my trap. I placed it just outside the view of ravager, and then I cunningly lured the Xenomorph onto it by mimicking human screams near the trap.

Afterwards, because you:
    • were worthy
    • had decided to intervene
    • had killed several Marines, and were now worth multiple honor points

I began to hunt you. I saw the return route you were taking, and I placed my trap where I best guessed you would move. Sure enough, my intuition proved true, for you stalked right over it.
    You can even see in the video that I check to make sure no Marines were in the area.

One key thing to note is that I did not hide my trap under debris. I gave both you and the ravager a fair chance to spot and avoid it.

I'm honestly glad you made this report, for it shows you care about the conduct of Predator players. We need everyone holding each whitelist holder accountable for any wrongdoings.
    Julian 'Jules' Petrov | MARINE

Jall Thar'n | PREDATOR

Dossier
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Predator Senator and I watched the video and we don't see any violations.
    Xenos cannot build a "FOB" and only the Hive is off limits. Both of you were fully healed and he did not hide the traps.

Pred Senator says this is not a violation, and has asked me to deny and close this.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids