john ravioli#4574

Marine Name
    Harry Howard

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Atuudh

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

If the story seems a little bit off, I haven't written something like this since the last time I attempted to apply like 4 or 5 months ago so I'm sorry if that's bad or not.

First section of my story:

Character Overview:

His name is Atuudh and he is a part of the clan Bo’ytill. This predator is a very skilled builder as well as hunter. In his free time he constructs great monuments to the founder of the Bo’ytills, Matean-O. These monuments are large and built from the finest materials of the eastern quadrant. This talent of his has a downside, Atuudh does not have any social skills at all and doesn’t like speaking to others. The only exception to this is he will follow the orders of his superiors, as anyone should. As a youth, Atuudh was very rough and liked to start fights with the other unblooded Yautja pups which has toughened him up a lot. His fights already ended either him winning or losing, though most of the time he would lose. Him losing most of these fights made Atuudh fine with getting humiliated and scorned. This is what made him start getting stronger, which also helped in his hobby of making fine sculptures, as he would usually be the only one making these carefully crafted pieces of art. The physical needs of carrying large pieces of stone, sandstone and other materials made him very strong. His strength is eventually what caught the eye of the elders and as such he was put into a hunt to prove his worth as a warrior.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question time
    1) One of the marines recovers a predator body with their equipment and have secured them in the FoB before you wake for your hunt, how would you go about recovering it?
    2) What does predator mean to you?
    3) When do can you honor duel a marine? what about a xeno?

There is no "right answer" to these questions just judging your character from your output

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Well to answer your first question -

I wouldn't go recover the gear from a body located in the FOB, as it's not to be sought after. After the Marines evacuate the FOB and go back to the Almayer, and the xenos are loading onto the hijacked shuttle, that is when I would go recover the body. If the body is brought back up to the ship, of course I would go up there and get it in a quick manner to avoid attention and get the body back in the safest way.

Second answer -

To me, predator basically means you go out and hunt things on the battlefield, but I think it is more of a roleplay role than go out and hunt. I love storytelling and I feel that predator might be more akin to that.

Third answer -

I am fairly certain you can only honor duel humans and fellow predators. You can only honor duel humans you deem worthy enough to duel. Besides that, xenomorphs can't be a participant in a honor duel.

I am sorry if these answers seem short or what not, I am very tired at the moment. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied.

Your answers are not wrong. So don't feel like you answered anything wrong. The APP itself is fine. Obviously, it can have a few additions but it is fine.

The reason for the Denial is that you have no community feedback. Due to how Predators can change the flow of the round and how they can be abused, I can not allow an 'unknown' onto the WL. Don't take this offensively. It is just something that this WL has to do.

You can reapply after 30 days. Get known by players.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th