User Tag List

Thread: 4hands44 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4hands44 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    4hands44
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    James Blackbriar
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    MP roles
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    perm
    Remaining Duration
    perm
    What other servers do you play on?
    Terra-gov
    Sev torch
    Yogstation
    the deadspace one?
    Corporate Mercenary
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    only Jobbanned CM-s13
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    Warned for retaliating on FF. | Fri, March 1st of 2019

Warned for ordering friendly forces to be shot if they went to get medical treatment. Was the CMP as they ordered it. | Wed, March 6th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Grief - as a PFC shot several people in briefing over a stolen SMG. Claimed the first shot was an accident but then decided to "roll with it" | Tue, March 12th of 2019

Seems to be the brother of Firecharge123. Keep an eye out for any suspicious behaviour. | Thu, March 14th of 2019

Warned for pardoning a prisoner as CMP without an appeal, and arresting an MP who refused to follow their Unlawful Order to release the prisoner. | Thu, March 14th of 2019

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: Grief. Murdered the CO after they had surrendered during a mutiny. The mutiny was over by a large margin when they did so, claiming they "thought he contacted high command". Told to ahelp in the future if they were uncertain about things. | Wed, March 20th of 2019

Bad behavior as CMP as referenced in this report. //showthrea...Rule-4-Rule-15 | Tue, March 26th of 2019

Banned from Chief MP - See above. | Tue, March 26th of 2019

Banned from Military Police - See above. | Tue, March 26th of 2019
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I would like to be unbanned from MP roles

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal assigned to an admin for review

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello 4hands. What you have in the "Your appeal" section isn't quite what we're looking for there. You should describe your take/memory of the situation, what rules were broken, how it went wrong, what you know for next time, whatever. It's not like you have to go down a checklist of buzzwords to include, but you should probably write something more than "I want to be unbanned." The fact that you made a ban appeal already tells us this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna be comepletly Honest it was so long ago I don't really remember much, heck I barely remember What I had for breakfast.
    I do remember I wasn't in a great point in my life in 2019, and was a lot greener to CM and its mechanics/rules/systems. If I had to guess it was combination these factors that lead to getting banned.

Honestly, I really just wanna get un-banned so I can get some hours with MP, get more familiar with ML, and look into the Synth and CO whitelists

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want a refresher on what you did, you can check your previous appeal. Seems like there was quite a bit of detail there. That being said, since it's been over two years and you don't have any significant recent notes, we're gonna give you another chance to play these roles.

CMP and MP unjobbanned.