Date of Incident
    August 20, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Carrier (CE-382-Y)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Mature Lurker (CHI-325)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:10PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    rules 3, and 6

Description of the incident:
    Being sad at a xeno epic comeback gone flop, i said queen was soft grief, many other xenos were on the same page IC, but oh well. Chi, a random player jumps in with these insights.

-------------
    to be clear, a xeno larva spawned then immediately spammed queen i hate you, hate hate, fat,smelly, hate!! spamming out my chat when i was trying to talk with actual xenos over what to evo to, and so on. not one other xeno was doing this. sure some go reee once or twice and spin, but they quickly evolve and move on with their round. this random xeno decided to be disruptive so i removed him.
    ------------------

-----
    admits to metagaming (also no one has used tumblr since December 3, 2018 when they banned all NSFW content.)
    -----

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "When your oversensitive ass banished a larva for calling you fat"

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "Real."
    DEAD: Carrier (CE-382-Y)(follow) says, "he did more than that"

DEAD: Carrier (CE-382-Y)(follow) says, "your lieing about what happened, ofc"

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "Suck it up or don't roll queen toddler"

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "Oh no, that larva called me smelly and fat"

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "time to bannish!"

DEAD: Carrier (CE-382-Y)(follow) says, "chi he spawned in and ran around screaming hate in all caps spamming my screen"
    DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "Okay and? "

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "That's normal larva behavior"
    DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "Wei and mez do that shit too"

DEAD: Carrier (CE-382-Y)(follow) says, "so i banished him, if you dont want to be banished dont do that"
    DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "so does everyone"
    DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "You're too sensitive"

DEAD: Carrier (CE-382-Y)(follow) says, "says the man malding over banishment, if you disagree ahelp when banished and let dmins handle it"
    DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "You are too sensitive"

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "Its why I didn't help your oversensitive tumbler using lookin ass"

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "Says the probably overweight person maldin at getting called fat by a larva"

DEAD: Carrier (CE-382-Y)(follow) says, "SG DOES WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE"

DEAD: Mature Lurker (CHI-325)(follow) says, "'This larva knows my rl secret' -Cey 2021"

How you would punish the accused:
    Honestly i think him losing his mind that the "over sensitive" person reported him for being a dick is enough. just like minorly note him for being toxic or something. be the CM you want to BE!

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ceyella - green
    Chichii - cyan

There seem to be 2 key accusations, one of community expectations and one of meta gaming. I will post logs based on the accusations going further in depth rather then chronologically, with community expectations first.

Ahelp done regarding the dchat exchange and their conclusions, full ahelp chain dmed to manager.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The actual Dchat exchage. The LOL and was said in regards to the current round events as Chichii just died.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The original banishment in question. Staff has investigated this event as there were multiple ahelps regarding various issues surrounding it, I have posted the conclusion in regards to the banishment, but I will not post more logs about it unless management says otherwise. All the banishments are for the same Xeno. In the middle of this, there is the line where by Chiichi says they wont help, that they seem to be referencing in the dchat exchange (also in bold), and what seems to be the basis of the accusation/admission of metagaming.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Outside of this 2 exchanges (banishment and dchat), both players seem to have gone on with their game. If there is anything thats missed feel free to DM me.

Edit: missed a dchat log
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by ito726; 08-22-2021 at 12:14 PM.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure how I missed that logs were posted on this one. I'm trying a new system to make things more obvious when logs are posted.

Anyways.

Chiichii was out of line here. I don't care if you don't like a particular queen, but you're expected to follow their orders and not outright insult them. If a xenomorph is insulting the Queen it's actually a rulebreak and is entirely at the Queen's discretion as to if they want to banish them or ahelp for administrative punishment.
    Disregarding that, The argument between Ceyella and Chiichii, Chiichii went over the line and was being toxic.

Chiichii will be receiving a warning under Rule 3, disregarding Queen orders or continuing to be a dick to other xenos or Queens may result in Job Bans in the future.

Resolved, Accepted, very sorry for how long it took to get to this.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)