User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mikotoba - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mikotoba - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Mikotoba
    Character Name?
    Soseki 'Rabbit' Hamada
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    WinterCloud
    Total Ban Duration
    he didn't tell me
    Remaining Duration
    no idea
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    I posted a lewd image in #shitposting that was construed as NSFW and got ding dong bannu'd
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I'll let you be the judge on whether it was NSFW or not. Personally considering that people regularly post NSFW things like """ironic""" racism/sexism/homophobia on top of images that you probably wouldn't show your boss, I don't think the ban was justified.

REMOVED AS NFSW/18+

DM history with WinterCloud:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...09_Discord.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...38_Discord.jpg
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 02-13-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You had a previous warning for lewd images and you posted something that definitely was 18+

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were already warned once about 18+ images, and you posted it anyway. -1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    You had a previous warning for lewd images and you posted something that definitely was 18+

Literally nothing about that is +18 though

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what to tell you if you can't figure out why that image is 18+. The fact you don't understand why it is 18+ only suggests to me that this will be a recurring problem if unbanned.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    I don't know what to tell you if you can't figure out why that image is 18+. The fact you don't understand why it is 18+ only suggests to me that this will be a recurring problem if unbanned.
    So that's not ok but

is.

Hmmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikotoba View Post
    So that's not ok but

is.

Hmmm...
    You make a good good point. They should ALSO be punished for that low hanging garbage ooc racism right there and I'm sure gonna be looking out for that kind of stuff more often in the future. You can sure bet your ass when I see it again the axe is gonna be swinging.

That however does not make you any less deserving of this ban. You post NSFW after being warned, you get the bannu. Easy as that. The warning was your second chance to me and you blew it. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

You also JUST picked up this ban so unless things have changed you should either be staff reporting me if you think I abused my powers, or you should be waiting however long its supposed to be before you make an appeal, especially so maybe you can make one that's not as low effort as "I think mod wrong, you judge me cuz I think might get different treatment by someone else".

You clearly don't think the obvious NSFW content you posted is actually NSFW so you clearly don't deserve back in the discord untill you maybe mature enough to know right from wrong.

To me this bans permanent. Best of luck in the future convincing the other discord staff you've changed because having made a same day low effort appeal is just gonna make it that much harder.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    You make a good good point. They should ALSO be punished for that low hanging garbage ooc racism right there and I'm sure gonna be looking out for that kind of stuff more often in the future. You can sure bet your ass when I see it again the axe is gonna be swinging.

That however does not make you any less deserving of this ban. You post NSFW after being warned, you get the bannu. Easy as that. The warning was your second chance to me and you blew it. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

You also JUST picked up this ban so unless things have changed you should either be staff reporting me if you think I abused my powers, or you should be waiting however long its supposed to be before you make an appeal, especially so maybe you can make one that's not as low effort as "I think mod wrong, you judge me cuz I think might get different treatment by someone else".

You clearly don't think the obvious NSFW content you posted is actually NSFW so you clearly don't deserve back in the discord untill you maybe mature enough to know right from wrong.

To me this bans permanent. Best of luck in the future convincing the other discord staff you've changed because having made a same day low effort appeal is just gonna make it that much harder.
    Considering I know I got different treatment from everyone else, and considering discord staff have set a precedent for really biased bans in the discord (see: Challade), you'll forgive me for pointing that out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just as everyone said: -1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we're here discussing the issue YOU did, not what others have done. Thats an entirely seperate issue that I'm sure our discord staff will deal with appropriately. What you posted was indeed 18 + and I dont think considering you've already been warned that this should be removed at this time. -1