User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wulferion, Rem1, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown - CO guidelines, IE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delta SL here

From what I saw, Captain tried to de-escelate the situation. I had come to an agreement with him, where the accused marines and myself would be pardoned if we deployed.

And then Brett came in, flopped his massive stun baton on the table and started trying to arrest us.

I dont remember what happened exactly since it was a while ago and my memory is ass, however I do remember him throwing flashbangs. I resisted arrest and escaped. Somewhere in the time where I was getting flashbanged and when I tried to escape, someone shot and delta killed a few MPs. This is where (I think) I then started trying to coax the marines out of the brig and to deploy where nobody would get arrested and where we could try to live in relative peace.

This did not work. Eventually I just fucked off and told delta to do the same, and then deployed. Died and then left the round.

A screenshot I took, not useful probably but im throwing it in there because the original guy didnt have any.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...50b38ceacc.png

ALSO TAKE ANYTHING I SAID WITH SCRUTINY
    MY MEMORY FUCKING SUCKS

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the future, you might want to make individual reports for individual players. The people murdering MPs doesn't really seem relevant to the CO acting out, one is a WL issue the other is a server rule issue.

I'd also highly advise simply ahelping when shit goes down in brig.

Unknown ckeys are:
    Rem1/(Daniel Jimenez)
    Mikrel0712/(Filbert Gilbert)
    Wibo333/(Grub Dunkers)

If anything is missing, let me know.

CO handling the arrests unmarking the marines:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Filbert Gilbert shooting an MP with buckshot:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Filbert shooting the Warden:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Filbert shooting Rals later on:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Daniel murdering Brett:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Dunkers killing the MP:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As this is partially a CO Guidelines report the CO Council has decided that Wulfe, as the Captain, had acted in the right in attempting to deescalate the situation, and committed no breach of guidelines. As a result Wulfe will receive no disciplinary action on the matter from the CO Council.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for pulling those logs, however, I believe, that some parts are missing: I believe, that Dunker's calls for riot should be included to give more context to situation (Those should be located somewhere right Powers's arrest), furthermore, I did ahelp this issue, however, moderator was not able to handle it at the time, not sure, if PMs contain more relevant information, though. One last thing I want to say, is that events took place in next order: First was Dunkers' arrest in hallway (And while I may be wrong, as far as I recall, I did not use stun tools before marines interfered with an arrest), then Jimenez killed me in brig, then Dunkers and Gilbert broke out and killed Tanner, then at some point Gilbert broke in brig again to free Dunkers, then Dunkers escaped, found M39, returned to brig and killed Piett.

And I'd like to add, that only two marines from the crowd were marked: SL and Dunkers, my argument with CO about briefing was, mostly, about SL not attending briefing. And, as Dunkers said himself, he did try to shoot Warden, however, he has missed all his shots.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, apologies for the delay but this was a bit of a mess. The logs taken aren't really addressing what was accused, so I took a couple to substantiate claims of Improper Escalation.

Here are some extra logs I pulled.

Grub Dunkers incites mass insubordination and implies jailbreak because a single squad marine was arrested, later incentivises marines to attack MP's directly.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Saylogs from Daniel Jimenez relating to trying to recruit people to jailbreak, then coming back and shooting MP's on his second try.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Not quite related, but this is the Delta Squad Leader. Wulfe claims that Sam Mull was speaking to him at the time of briefing. This is half correct. Wulfe comes across Sam Mull and tells him to go to briefing. Sam agrees, but ignores the CO's instruction and goes straight back to being insubordinate. I can't say that Wulfe necessarily knew that was the case, so I'm leaving that there.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Saylogs from Filbert Gilbert relating to MP's, intent to jailbreak, then shooting MP's after being arrested/jailbreaking.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

This is not acceptable behaviour from anyone. You do not get to cause mass insubordination that hinders the round start because two people got arrested for their own actions. This is under Rule 2, Roleplay.
    "Major shenanigans that may disrupt the normal flow of the round at roundstart, (This includes but is not limited to; big or lethal fights, briefing brawls, riots, massive equipment restrictions and tackling players trying to reach their prep room.), are not tolerated."

Additionally, it is not acceptable to commit jailbreak, then kill MP's just because you're now charged with a capital crime. That's self-escalating and almost self antagging.
    You are allowed to defend yourself with lethal force if you're escaping an execution, but I look incredibly poorly upon people who try to jailbreak someone, then shoot MP's because they're now jailbreaking. You're creating the justification for shooting MP's for no real reason other than your buddy got arrested.

Rem1/(Daniel Jimenez), Mikrel0712/(Filbert Gilbert) and Wibo333/(Grub Dunkers) are each receiving a warning for Improper Escalation and Roundstart Shenanigans.
    Rem1 will be receiving a dayban due to prior incidents of shooting MP's for little justifiable reason.

Stop looking for excuses to kill MP's, or you get OOC protections back entirely.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that this report has been completed
    OOC protections are coming back for MPs

You people reap what you sow
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 09-12-2021 at 11:44 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids