User Tag List

Thread: The CM UFC Fight

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The CM UFC Fight

The CM UFC Fight

Aaaaaaaalllriiiiiight ladies and gentlemen sit your butts, get your popcorn and geeeeeeet reaaady to Rooooooaar!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiin the right side corner we have an oooold legend, one of the few known legendary CMP players hated by all of Delta and all of the corp! He is intellectually robust in the fields of Marine Law and have slaughtered countless COs in reports and Whitelists.

Give it up for.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS!

Aaaand iIiiiin the left side corner is a new promising protege. Some say he can type 5000 paragraphs a day, and all within discord! He is ready to take on all foes and will fight anyone he comes across!

Give it up for

WUUUULFEEERIIIOOOOOON!!

Alright in this match up the honorable friend shake has started an-

Oh...OH! Whats this? Rals issuing a challenge! He just walked up to Wulferion and spit at his face! WHAT IS HE SAYING?

"I am gonna harmbaton you like how I harmbaton all of delta. You gonna be my private sweetheart, boy" - Rals

OOOOOOH WHATS THAT? WHATS THAT? RALS THREW THE FIRST MOVE!

"I AM GONNA TAKE ALL YOU DELTA BABIES DOWN! HERE HAVE SOME OF MY MPS AT IT! THATS RIGHT YOU LITTLE BOYS, PAPA BRETT IS GOING TO MAKE YOU HIS IN HIS OWN LITTLE BRIG." - Rals

HE JUST CHALLENGED A FEW OTHER CONTENDERS, WHAT IS THIS! THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED IN ALL OF CM!

A-AND WE OFF! WITH 3 DELTA MARINES TRYING TO THROW A PUNCH ON RALS

Rals repulsed them effortlessly! A bald marine tries to get back up at Rals and Oooh! A one! Two! THREE FOUR FIVE COMBOS

Rals feeling the pack but no go! He just kicked the bald one across the ring!

Wulferion looking all confused, he-Oh! OH HES POWERING UP! IS THIS THE LEGENDARY SUPER WULFERION 1? HE IS POWERING UP ALREADY? I SEE-I SEE HIS HAIR TURN BLONDE! THIS IS IT FOLKS! A-OH HE JUST KICKED RALS IN THE FACE!

OOOH THE HUMANITY! RALS FACE HAS A BIG OL RED MARK ON IT!

WULFE JUST GAVE A ONE TWO ON HIS STOMACH! OOOOH A SPIN KICK AT THE FACE AGAIN! Man I wonder if Ral would need surgery after this.

"You are whats wrong with MPs today" - Wulferion

OOOH! OOOH! OOOOH! HE JUST SMACK TALKED RALS IN A MIDDLE OF A FIGHT! MAN DONE IT ALL WHILE HES GLOWING YELLOW! THE MADLAD! HES NOT EVEN STARTE-Wait-WAIT! HES JUMPING! HES GOING TO KNEE SMACK RALS ONTO THE GROUND! THE KNEE! OOOOH OOOOOOOOH! I THINK WE JUST SAW THE SIGNATURE WULFERION SUPERIOR KNEE MOVE!

"When I am on Super Wulferion 1, you cannot stop me. I trained hard on this and I can take on anyone, MPs, Red Indian Captains, even you" - Wulferion

Wulferion feeling confident in the fight already, smacking this guy right on the ground. Can he recover? He has recovered smackdown like this for years, but can he recover from the Super Wulferion?

Oh wait...OH WAIT HES BACK UP! WAIT WHAT DID HE JUST PULL OUT

"Alright punk, you're mine for dinner" - Rals

OH ITS A CHAIR! AND HIS SKIN TURNED GOLD!

"Too bad I don't have a tazer, but a Chair is much worse" - Rals

Oh no! I heard legends that Rals is the legendary Chair abuser! He can smack foes to the ground with a chair!

Hes turning gol-HE JUST LEAPED AT WULFERION! KICKING HIM IN THE STOMACH! HES SMACKING HIM WITH THE CHAIR! HES GIVING HIM THE CHAIR!

THE CHAIR

THE CHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRR!!!
    Last edited by Casada_Radio; 08-26-2021 at 09:22 AM.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based? Do this for every report now please.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: