Byond ID?
    Flpfs

CM Character?
    Phillip Clap

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    UTC-3

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    About nine hours

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    None

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Baystation, Aurorastation

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    No

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I'd check the players notes and try to establish his intent after messaging him and the others involved. If he's a new player, I'd talk to him and note him but I wouldn't interfere in game. If he's an older player with a note history about this, I would most likely apply a timed ban.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would ask the player what happened specifically. If what he says seems really egregious, I would message them details about contacting the predator council. If I believe nothing major happened after taking a small look, I would give him details about the pred council but I would tell him to be really certain about filing a player report.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    See if anybody in mentorhelp can hop in as SEA and help them. If the round's not busy and there are more mods I'd might join as SEA.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I'd tell them to stop arguing in ahelps and calling me names, and point out rule 0.2, telling him to file a staff complaint if he believes my actions were wrong. If he still continues being hostile in ahelps, I would likely note him or mute him so he could cool off.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Would PM them and offer a name change, then leave a note for future incidents. If they can't come up with anything I would do it for them.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I'd check notes, but I believe this is an IC problem unless he begins griefing or deploys to fight in the front lines.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I'd talk to them about how survivors are not allowed to be hostile to marines, and apply a note to them. If the marine killed went perma over this, I would most likely a-heal them since it's still early into the round.

If they had a history of doing this, I would most likely jobban them.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I'd message the MP and get their side of the story, then I would look at logs to get a better idea. If the MP really did imprison the marine permanently for no reason, I would warn them over PMs about MPs being required to follow marine law to the book then note them.

If they had a note history of poor MP gameplay, I would apply a job ban as this is unacceptable.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    I would use the queen mother message to try to coax the xenos into starting the hijack.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would pass it along to another staff member due to a conflict of interest.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I'd tell the CLF member that combat between hostile factions is allowed to continue even after the round ends, and that the EORG rule only applies to friendlies.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I'd investigate combat logs to see who started it, then I would tell the attacker marine simply to stop in PMs. If it was real bad shittery like stealing special equipment, I would speak to them more sternly and apply a note. If the player had a past note history of this, I would likely apply a tempban.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    I would warn the marine for improper escalation and inform him about the right conditions for escalating fights. I'd then note them and apply a revive to the slain marine. If they did this before, I'd apply a tempban.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I'd most likely use marine OOC to tell people that they need a mutiny to be approved by staff before they begin. If they go anyways, I'd just sleep the offenders and call more staff members to solve the increased workload with me.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would take a look at the chat logs and determine the content of the messages. If I believe they are bad enough, I'd tell the marine who said it to tone it down and see their note history for past behavior. If I think the comments aren't OOCly offensive and fit IC, I wouldn't do anything.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    I'd apply a tempban for griefing then file for perma so they explain themselves on the forums, then a-heal the victims.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    I'd message them about it and check their hours. If they were new to the xeno role I would tell them to be more careful. If they were an older player and I could tell they were doing this on purpose, I would talk to them, most likely giving out a job ban from xeno.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would PM the player and tell him that netspeak is not allowed in-game as any faction, and that xenos cannot insult their Queen. I'd then note them.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I would message the player who began the ahelp that players are allowed to do that. Xeno speak is supposed to translate into English.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I would talk to the command player that they are not supposed to know about xenos being down there, and I'd tell them that while they know something is down there, they don't know that it's specifically xenos.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I would see where the pod launched from and check the surroundings. If xenos didn't land yet, or there were other pods nearby and the area was secured by barricades, I would punish the marine who killed the other marine, but wouldn't a-heal.

If I saw that xenos were quickly approaching and the area was unsafe, I would tell the player that ahelped about exceptional circumstances and that the other marine had IC justification to kill him so he could survive.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I'd message him and tell him to stop, and I'd refer rule 0.2 to him, telling him to file a staff report if he was unhappy with the conversation we had earlier.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I'd tell him that he'd have to get it solved in-game by normal means, since SSD players are not protected against hostilities.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I'd pass it along to my manager so they could solve it.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I wouldn't get involved on this, I'd inform a higher up staff member about the infraction the staffer made.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I'd like to help people out and maybe run a cool event every so often if I become senior mod.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    In my opinion, patience.

Anything else you
    phillip crap real??

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    I'd check the players notes and try to establish his intent after messaging him and the others involved. If he's a new player, I'd talk to him and note him but I wouldn't interfere in game. If he's an older player with a note history about this, I would most likely apply a timed ban.
    Good answer. Just remember it may have been an accidental misfire, those happen quite a lot. So whether he shot him once or magdumped him is a pretty good clue.
    A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would ask the player what happened specifically. If what he says seems really egregious, I would message them details about contacting the predator council. If I believe nothing major happened after taking a small look, I would give him details about the pred council but I would tell him to be really certain about filing a player report.
    Decent answer. In most cases, and especially if it was aggregious you tell the player how to file a player report and give them the ckey of the predator. You usually would rather a PR be filed rather than messaging the council.
    You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    See if anybody in mentorhelp can hop in as SEA and help them. If the round's not busy and there are more mods I'd might join as SEA.
    Good answer. You can also PM them and try to help out as well as teach them how to mhelp.
    A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I'd tell them to stop arguing in ahelps and calling me names, and point out rule 0.2, telling him to file a staff complaint if he believes my actions were wrong. If he still continues being hostile in ahelps, I would likely note him or mute him so he could cool off.
    Decent answer. We generally don't mute people if someone is being so bad that you have to mute them it would warrant a 3 hour ban at least. Telling people to file a staff report is generally the best way to go. Also you didn't address it, but I thought I would bring it up. We don't escalate issues to admins because players are unhappy with the way we resolved them.
    A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    Would PM them and offer a name change, then leave a note for future incidents. If they can't come up with anything I would do it for them.
    Correct
    You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I'd check notes, but I believe this is an IC problem unless he begins griefing or deploys to fight in the front lines.
    Correct
    A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I'd talk to them about how survivors are not allowed to be hostile to marines, and apply a note to them. If the marine killed went perma over this, I would most likely a-heal them since it's still early into the round.

If they had a history of doing this, I would most likely jobban them.
    Correct
    You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I'd message the MP and get their side of the story, then I would look at logs to get a better idea. If the MP really did imprison the marine permanently for no reason, I would warn them over PMs about MPs being required to follow marine law to the book then note them.

If they had a note history of poor MP gameplay, I would apply a job ban as this is unacceptable.
    Good answer.
    The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    I would use the queen mother message to try to coax the xenos into starting the hijack.
    Lot of ways to go on this. Do nothing is also perfectly acceptable, or a bit of SM. We generally are rather hesitant to intervene as mods.
    You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would pass it along to another staff member due to a conflict of interest.
    Fantastic!
    The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    I'd tell the CLF member that combat between hostile factions is allowed to continue even after the round ends, and that the EORG rule only applies to friendlies.
    Yep, absolutely correct.
    A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I'd investigate combat logs to see who started it, then I would tell the attacker marine simply to stop in PMs. If it was real bad shittery like stealing special equipment, I would speak to them more sternly and apply a note. If the player had a past note history of this, I would likely apply a tempban.
    With the new RP rules we try to cut a fair bit of slack for schenanigans such as this. But if it's really becoming a problem a stern bwoink and probably a note would hopefully be enough to correct the behaviour.
    You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    I would warn the marine for improper escalation and inform him about the right conditions for escalating fights. I'd then note them and apply a revive to the slain marine. If they did this before, I'd apply a tempban.
    Good answer, but do be careful on your usage of aheals. We don't always use them in cases of inproper escalation. Especially if a medic is already treating them. But if they died somewhere because they punched someone and got PBed for that would be an aheal. Use your best judgement.
    You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I'd most likely use marine OOC to tell people that they need a mutiny to be approved by staff before they begin. If they go anyways, I'd just sleep the offenders and call more staff members to solve the increased workload with me.
    Yep. As a side question for you, what is the proper procedure for starting a mutiny?
    You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    I'd message them about it and check their hours. If they were new to the xeno role I would tell them to be more careful. If they were an older player and I could tell they were doing this on purpose, I would talk to them, most likely giving out a job ban from xeno.
    Stuff like this happens surprisingly often. Generally people are just being stupid. A note is usually enough. However, if they have a past history of doing this a jobban may be in order.
    There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    I would take a look at the chat logs and determine the content of the messages. If I believe they are bad enough, I'd tell the marine who said it to tone it down and see their note history for past behavior. If I think the comments aren't OOCly offensive and fit IC, I wouldn't do anything.
    If the content has even racist overtones, and it's bothering someone enough they need to ahelp that's an issue. "Racism, the use of slurs and other targeting terms or phrases is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated." There is not an "if it's bad enough" if someone is bothered you tell them to stop. And in general you should apply at least a note. We really don't want staff trying to tolerant of racism.
    A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    I'd apply a tempban for griefing then file for perma so they explain themselves on the forums, then a-heal the victims.
    We don't apply a perma so they are forced to explain themselves, we are not paradise. Here permas can not even be appealed for half a year. If that's your reasoning, don't file a permaban. This is generally what we would file a monthban for. On repeat instances we might file a permaban. But we never ban people so they have to make a public show on the forums.
    You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    I would PM the player and tell him that netspeak is not allowed in-game as any faction, and that xenos cannot insult their Queen. I'd then note them.
    Yes. People often forget that disrespecting/disobeying the queen is an OOC issue.
    A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I would message the player who began the ahelp that players are allowed to do that. Xeno speak is supposed to translate into English.
    Correct
    A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I would talk to the command player that they are not supposed to know about xenos being down there, and I'd tell them that while they know something is down there, they don't know that it's specifically xenos.
    This is metagaming and a command staff player who is holding briefing should know better. This is worthy of at least a note.
    You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I would see where the pod launched from and check the surroundings. If xenos didn't land yet, or there were other pods nearby and the area was secured by barricades, I would punish the marine who killed the other marine, but wouldn't a-heal.

If I saw that xenos were quickly approaching and the area was unsafe, I would tell the player that ahelped about exceptional circumstances and that the other marine had IC justification to kill him so he could survive.
    Correct
    A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I'd message him and tell him to stop, and I'd refer rule 0.2 to him, telling him to file a staff report if he was unhappy with the conversation we had earlier.
    This is situation worthy of a 3 hour ban at least. Players should not be toxic to staff especially publically.
    A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    I'd tell him that he'd have to get it solved in-game by normal means, since SSD players are not protected against hostilities.
    Correct
    You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Often correct. If it's something minor just saying hey, i don't think you're right about that is generally the first step. Everyone makes mistakes, including staff. It's only if you can't resolve an issue like that by talking it out that I would take it to a manager unless it is drastic.
    Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I wouldn't get involved on this, I'd inform a higher up staff member about the infraction the staffer made.
    What infraction? Two staff having a polite argument about whether something qualifies as a rulebreak happens pretty often. It's only if it gets heated that you should consider involving a manager. In many cases there is a lot of grey area and it's very possible no "infraction" occured on anyones part.

This is a well written application and you clearly have a very good grasp of in game rules. Some of your answers in the second half were worrying. The degree of permissiveness you have towards staff toxicity is a bit of problem. We really don't want players ranting at staff. The laissez-faire attitude you have about racism also really bothers me. And the position of well if it's REALLY bad, then maybe i'll tell em to knock it off is not how we want staff to react in these situations. And that if two staff are having a argument or a staff member screwed up your only inpulse is to tell managment rather than helping them gives me worrying feelings as well. I'm going to give this a tentative +1, but these are fairly large issues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst I do personally believe that some of your comments, especially about the matter of the racism question, are in part worrying and indicates to me that you are of the sort of someone who raves & jokes in last round chat (for instance, you joked about making a mod app, then did it.) I could also believe you do sincerely have a care for the community, and really do want to build bridges between the alienated community members who believe staff do nothing but wrong and, those they have so often scorned. And I am confident that you will be able to make not only an exemplary communicator with the most difficult people to handle in our community, but also (once properly trained) be able to be an active, and effective member of the mod team. that is, of course, if you actually do want to be a mod instead of this just being a long-aired joke.

I give you a 1+; best of luck mate.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering you haven't replied to my concerns in over a week really is showing me that you either don't find what I raised to be issues or that you don't care enough about this staff application. In addition a lot of your conduct on the discord from as warfan mentioned, joking about a mod app, antivax comments, and general ranting in last round chat I see as conduct unbefitting a staff member. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with you on our team. So i'm changing my vote to a -1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you can change my mind, but until then I'm gonna have to go ahead and give this a no go. Your antagonistic personality on the discord is a glaring flag. Also, while there's nothing wrong with being memey, there is such a thing as being too memey.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to the "file for perma to explain themselves". We do not do this in game as Schalk said, however do it on discord as a recent policy, that i believe changed after the app was made. That said, while you are not a discord staff, seeing how active you are on discord i suspect you probably will become discord staff as well, and as such i feel this is relevant to bring up, and that there is not an formal additional app to become discord staff.

I want you to still answer the question posed to you Schalk, as at the moment it looks as if you dont care about said app anymore or haven't bothered to read his reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Flpfs View Post

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I'd like to help people out and maybe run a cool event every so often if I become senior mod.
    I do have a bit of a hard time understanding how you decide when you help out vs when you go to management vs when you BE/handle it yourself. I do feel that these ideas are a bit contradictory too. Please elaborate.

Your other answers tend to be reasonably good on average, but i wont raise the issues already raised by Schalk.

After reviewing your CO app i do not feel the need to mention ML understanding, i think you have enough of the basics at least for it. However the BE incident does worry me and i wish for you to elaborate on it. In particular it looks more like you lost your cool from what i understand of it, which is something i think you might have to address here as well, at least for me.

The fact that you are a synth councilor and have virtually no in game notes, i find to be a big plus, for someone who supposedly loses their cool a lot, i find the lack of IE notes to show that you seem to have this issue reasonably under control or that its not really an issue in the first place. Even if perhaps there may have been 1 or so incidents in the past year or so where you might have had an issue, it dose not seem to be a constant thing and everyone is allowed to make mistakes imo. While this mean you will have some Staff Reports in the future, i do not find this to be enough of an issue for me.

You do seem like someone who does care about this community and also keep it in line in terms of RP standards. You also seem to care a lot about rules and them bring respected, especially in game. However you are a bit more lax when it comes to ooc and discord, where you do have some recent warnings, one which is technically more recent by a day or 2 then the 30 days at the time of making the app, but im not sure if those count for the purpose of in game mod. To me the 2 days thing even if it applies is just that, a technicality.

I will withhold my vote until after you answer the questions, asked by both me and the other mods, tho i am leaning towards a +1 as i believe you can follow rules.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you'd have made a moderator application if you didn't care at least a little bit about the server and the people that play on it. I'd be willing to look past how you show yourself on discord and give you a +1. The application is good, after all, and the only real gripes I see people have with you is how you show yourself on discord. It's a fair thing to be worried about, but from what I've seen it's mostly just obvious jokes that might be a bit distasteful to some people. Aside from that I don't see a reason to say no. There is a trial period for a reason after all and you've already shown you're capable of holding a position of power within the community as a synth councillor.
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action:

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'll break my response down in parts

Regarding what Schalk said, I didn't really understand it as a question, that's why I didn't reply.
    About the part where I said permabanning should be a show on the forums, I didn't understand the policy very well so I hoped that would be clarified in training, my apologies.

The racism question, I am gonna be fair. I didn't really understand what it meant. My personal belief is that if it fits the IC context, it shouldn't be punishable OOCly and be left to the MPs. I would of course enforce punishing IC racism regardless, as how it stands, it is in the rules and I don't get to change how I enforce them just because of my opinion.

Regarding my CO app, I am making a promise that my beliefs in other players won't let my judgement be clouded, and that I will act impartially, I would like to point out my good note history and my dedication to the community by helping other people with their applications for synthetic and being a synth councilor.

About my behavior in the Discord, I just like making jokes with other people, I disagree with being called an "antagonistic personality" and this app just goes to show that I took the process seriously and actually want to make a change in CM, this is not a joke.

To clarify on the part about contacting management when staff are arguing, I would of course exercise my discretion, I know the word "incident" is pretty bland but I meant like people calling eachother names and passive-aggressive comments.

About the memery part, I don't have much to say aside that I simply like to be humorous in OOC and Discord, I don't think the statements I have made, if that many, are really controversial aside from the vaccine jokes. My note history in game shows that I take in-character seriously and I ask that I be given a chance to prove my worth.

Minor edit to answer a question:

The proper procedure for starting a mutiny is the mutiny leader ahelping for permission + 4 members that will partake in it.
    Last edited by Flpfs; 09-03-2021 at 05:41 PM. Reason: reply to question
    Phillip Clap and Esther

Synthetic Technician

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not staff anymore but that cannot stop me

Clap is an excellent councilor and player and I don't think for a second he'd be a bad fit for a mod.

+1 x 24
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpfs View Post
    -snip-
    Okay, I'll change my no to a yes, show us what you've got.