User Tag List

Thread: Interesting Ideas from the Latest Aliens Game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting Ideas from the Latest Aliens Game

I gotta say, I'm becoming a fan of Fireteam Elite. Its far from perfect, but it executes pretty well on a lot of neat ideas. While horde shooters and PvP deathmatches are fundamentally different games, I still think there are some good ideas that CM should take inspiration from.

What ideas from Fireteam would you like to see implemented in CM?

Some of my favorites so far:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend you the game League of Legends. At first glance, it seems monotonous and boring. Still, constantly changing the game, new modes, changes in in-game items, and new champions make the gameplay very interesting and diverse. Each match will teach you something new. My friend and I bought new accounts with a high rating on https://lol-script.com/buy-league-of-legends-account /, and we played for fun. The graphics are simply cosmic for such a game.
    Last edited by MargoDavis; 04-11-2022 at 08:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MargoDavis View Post
    I would recommend you the game League of Legends. At first glance, it seems monotonous and boring. Still, constantly changing the game, new modes, changes in in-game items, and new champions make the gameplay very interesting and diverse.
    Unironically reccomending League of Legends to someone should be punishable by death tbh
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BIgboyyo View Post
    Unironically reccomending League of Legends to someone should be punishable by death tbh
    +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast Seer View Post

- Facehugger Balance: In Fireteam facehuggers are not an instant KO, and you can fight it off or a team-mate can save you before it latches on. However, it still temporarily incapacitates you and being saved by a team-mate usually results in some FF. It would be neat if facehuggers in CM still floored and stunned you, but marines could shoot/stab the hugger sprite attached to your sprite's head before it impregnates you (and pray they don't decap you accidently).
    [/LIST]

please god no, we used to have removable facehuggers during hugger combat, which made sense because it was super easy to infect, but now it's difficult to do so against competent marines without overwhelming odds or luck, and even then capping said marine is not a guarantee.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MargoDavis View Post
    I would recommend you the game League of Legends. At first glance, it seems monotonous and boring. Still, constantly changing the game, new modes, changes in in-game items, and new champions make the gameplay very interesting and diverse. Each match will teach you something new. My friend and I bought new accounts with a high rating on https://lol-script.com/buy-league-of-legends-account /, and we played for fun. The graphics are simply cosmic for such a game.
    what is wrong with you