Date of Incident
    August 29, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Asher Asherson Jr.

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Ceyella Nyahks

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7:20 PM CT

What rule(s) were broken:
    4, 10

Description of the incident:
    During the beginning of round briefing, I was handing out tofu platters to Bravo. Alpha Squad Leader Ceyella Nyahks took offense to this, and him and 5 other marines decided to spam disarm on me to keep me pinned to the ground while they fed me various things. Would have been fine, however in the middle of this while I was being actively pinned by all 5 of them, Ceyella took out his bayonet and began to repeatedly stab me with it. He then ran away and I tried to run in the other direction, however the swarm of marines disarming me, knocked me down again. Ceyella came back over and began to attack me once more, so I used my own bayonet on him while I was momentarily standing. While putting my bayonet away before they dropped me again, I accidentally took my gun out, and because of the disarm spam from the half dozen marines that was still ongoing, there was an accident discharge, and I was immediately dropped to the ground. Ceyella then took out his gun and put his entire AP magazine into me and killed me while I was still laying on the floor.

No other marine was escalating at all, as they all saw that 5+ people spam disarming one person means they are no threat what so ever, but Ceyella was escalating the entire time and was clearly just using the opportunity to grief me. As it was 5 versus 1 the entire time, and I had no way of getting away or stopping this, it was illegal escalation on the part of Ceyella.

Didn't get a screenshot of it, but someone was also trying to convince the CO to BE me, after Ceyella had already executed me. Not sure if it was him or someone else.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Role ban from squad leader, as this is not proper behavior for a time locked, limited role.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ceyella
    I have been notified by staff of this report and will respond within 24 hours.

Ceyella
    alright so,

you were not handing out food, you were disrupting briefing to the point CO and me ran over to see what the fuck you were doing and who was causing a ruckus. i saw you being a clown, so tried to talk to you and we got into a disarm, then punch fight.

you say i randomly bayoneted you? i just up and took it out? this was properly escalated, we punched eachother several times dude.

after knifing you, i said to stop punching, i gave you a chance to just stop and move on, you punched me again, then knifed me, we are phase 2 escalated, i have knifed you, and you have knifed me. but to be nice i just punched yousince it was a mob thing and ignored your knifing me,i didnt want to knife you into crit. however you made a mistake. the crowd, did not want to lynch you for any reason other than you knifing me at that point.

you claim you accidently FF'd, then i unga mowed you down. lets look at the logs, from your second screenshot. bcause dubszor being dubs, decided to frame staff logs in a way to make me look bad, despite the fact ive tried forever toget him to stop doing it, but oh well staff does staff. but grimreaper cant help me on reports because he is my friend, funny huh? dubs can set me up to remove my mentor, then keep pulling bias logs.

in your logs we have

"Rifle goes off in the struggle!" THIS IS A DISARM

then we have

"fires the rifle pointblank." - THIS IS YOU HARM INTENT CLICKING A MARINE.
    guy is hit in mouth

THE ONLY WAY, AT ALL, YOU CAN GET THE POINT BLANK MESSAGE, IS IF YOU INTENTIONALLY SHOOT SOMEONE WITH A DIRECT CLICK WITH A WEAPON READY.

so you GOT UP, pulled out your gun, double handed it, missed a shot from disarms, then tried to merk a dude at random, AT THAT POINT.

i, PROPERLY ESCALATED. because you knifed me, and i knifed you, after we punched eachother, by mowing you the fuck down.

you wanna get up and use a gun, to PB people, you will get ended.

i did nothing wrong, players own evidence shows they intentionally fired a weapon point bank into a marine after properly escalating a fight. i was within all rights to merk them.

Don't disrupt briefing and delta wont lynch you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're saying you're trying to prevent a disruption to briefing, yet you instigated a 5v1 dogpile, and wouldn't let me leave, which I repeatedly tried to do. Then you used every excuse possible to escalate, up to and including executing a marine laying on the ground, while refusing to back down or leave at any point.

I was punching, knowing that punching a marine in armor does 0 damage, which is a valid response to being lynched by 5 people and being unable to leave at all.

At what point was your character ever in danger? You escalated to knifing me while I lay on the ground, being pinned by 4 other marines. Or again, when you unloaded an entire clip into me while I was again laying on the ground pinned by 4 other marines? Rules for escalation require trying to back away, which you intentionally prevented me from doing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm resolving this report because there was a allegation of bias against the log puller. However I've gone through the logs and no logs have been omitted. Point blanks and disarms that result in shots fired and missed are not logged in our system.
    I see this as escalated and a marine law IC violation where Ceyella could have been investigated and used self-defense as reasoning.

However,

I have issued a warning to Ceyella in private, and moving forward.

I will not tolerate baseless allegations against our staff, and if you make an allegation without proof or merit on an official medium such as a report, you will be held accountable for your actions
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids