User Tag List

Thread: Tesora - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tesora - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Tesora
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    I don't remember
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    I don't play in any
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Have been banned from TGMC some 4 years ago because of argueing with an adm on discord (personal issues)
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    Yes
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No I don't
    Reason for Ban
    I don't remember, it has been a long time
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    I don't have any
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I literally have nothing to say on this appeal. I just know that it has been a long time ago maybe 3 years? I've been banned and hope I may get unbanned if there's someone kind enough to do that without me giving a proper appeal, I know I've done some griefs in the past and I apologize for doing them, I promise I will respect all rules and all the staff if I get unbanned, I just miss playing SS13 on the server I've played the most, thanks!

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal assigned to an admin for review

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your appeal was placed in March 2020 for arguing with a moderator in PMs and then threatening staff in byond DMs. Is there anything you have done in the past year to improve your argumentative attitude when it comes to dealing with staff members on other servers and if so are there any that can vouch for your behaviour?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ben11567 View Post
    Your appeal was placed in March 2020 for arguing with a moderator in PMs and then threatening staff in byond DMs. Is there anything you have done in the past year to improve your argumentative attitude when it comes to dealing with staff members on other servers and if so are there any that can vouch for your behaviour?
    I haven't done nothing apart from rethinking my actions, I did argue with the staff because I thought the 7 days ban was invalid, seen that another adm handled it before him and had let me go without even a warning, he banned me without even sending me a message and I thought it was very unfair to me so I told him I was going to report him on the forums and that threat seems to be enough for him to give me a full time ban from a 7 week ban. I couldn't really control my thoughts at that time and I'd argue over most things I didn't think was fair, but I can say I changed and would be please if I get a chance to prove it. I couldn't get a vouch from any server because I didn't like the coding from most servers, TGMC is the server I played the most after CM because it's basically old CM, I liked how it played and the staff aswell, my ban there has nothing to do with my ingame time, I've always been respectful to everyone inside the game there and had only very minor griefs, never been banned once there I think until I got banned from something that happened outside the game to a very specific person, seems like he hate me till this day, apart from that, I may get a vouch from TGMC if they consider my ingame experience, but sadly I have 0 ways to contact them. About the other servers even when I would play a lot they would demand me to play way more to get a vouch, I think I got some 40 hours of playtime on a server I didn't like playing only to try getting a vouch and they said I needed atleast 100 hours, that would be a pain to do. So well, concluding, I don't have a vouch and I have changed my mind on the way I see things now, I can promise I will cause no further problems if I get another chance, I don't know if my word is enough for it but atleast you gave me a chance to reply back, thanks.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal is being accepted however if you begin to act like you did before your permaban expect to be kicked from the server with no chance of coming back