User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This UNO deck has run out of cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This UNO deck has run out of cards

Yeah, I don't really have much to say without griping about things so I'll try and make it short.

I'm leaving CM and probably not coming back, either for a while if things improve or permanently as I no longer have any fun playing and would rather focus on something else. Truth be told I was feeling the burnout around the time I applied for CO and the WL was the only thing keeping me here the past few months. The drama that followed me from my app and MPs, all the talking behind my back, being called certain things and all my friends slowly leaving too honestly just burnt up the fuel and love I had for CM. Now I only see a husk of what I once loved and so I'm going to disassociate with CM hopefully I will return, but most likely not.

I guess I should mention from few memorable friends I made along the way.

Wallace Haar - Always a good friend and person, even before the whole Wallomi meme began it was funny to interact with you. I still remember choking you to death when you were CMP then being brigged for sexual harassment and murder. Good times.

Jeramiah Jenkins - One of the few great MPs who actually makes interacting with MPs interesting and fun. I'm glad I could have some ship side adventures with you and roleplay between Memesky, you and I.

Alberto Staffer - Oldest running friend from since I was running around with machetes as a weapon in 2019. Always helping me out and sharing with me solutions to my issues when we talked. I'm glad we met and kept up in DMs and CM as good friends.

James Cooper - Another fun MP, it's nostalgic to remember the times you stabbed me in briefing with a spear after my failed shot with the mateba or when you faxed HC about me being a woman, which resulted in a fun event up until they told me to BE you.

Wamakahama Windhealer - A fun person to be around. Though I will admit I feel like half the drama thrown at me wouldn't have come at me if I never met you. Somehow, I always get associated with you and get entangled in drama relating to you. But that's alright, it was worth it to meet such a good friend.

Kai 'Ducky' Ducksworth - A good friend, one of the first ones I made. Alas I have not seen you on for some time now and I assume like many you were claimed by the burnout. Always kind and willing to have fun bits and RP. You were truly an inspiration for roleplay and I'll miss our interactions.

Chance Warden - Old Pinkbeard is what inspired me to become better at being robust. And when you weren't robusting xenos you were actually having fun gimmicks in RP every once in a while.

Alona Belona - Fun person, I always cherished the moments you came up to give me medals and wish me luck. Or the times you would wear my CO uniform and answer my phone calls in CiC. Another great friend I haven't seen in some time.

Jefferey 'Cowboy' (Insert Surname Here) - Doubt you'll see this but you were one of my originals and fun person to meet when you played.

Joey Capone - My first friend on CM, I really enjoyed your art and wish you stayed on more often. If only CM could be as simple was it was when I played CM with you.

Nathon Stafford - Shot me while cloaked as a scout. Good times.

Cass Mens - A truly robust man, every time I ran with him we'd kill many xenos or just die in a blaze of glory. I enjoyed sharing clips with you and playing PFC with you too when I did play.

JD Bishop - Just like Cass, you were fun to play the more TDM aspect of the games but you never felt like a mindless robot when we played. I always enjoyed to see you in game and wish I saw you more often.

Harvest Singed - Great ship side adventures with you. I'll never forgive you for gibbing Jones.

Salvador Kepplinger - A fun mod and good friend. I knew you still had it in you when you did the MACHO MAN event. Great times followed you always.

Thomas Herbert - Another cool MP who I'd never have a dull moment with. I enjoyed playing CO rounds with you ship side as you kept things interesting always.

Bob Vancleave - You may be gone but it truly was fun to experience your wacky scenarios on CM. Hope you're doing well!

Phillip 'Avalanche' Murray - Fun person to be around and it was sad to see you go both times. The few times I did hang out with you on CM were a blast and I have the clips to show for it. I'm glad to have met you like so many others.

Grub Dunkers - I've always had so much fun playing CM with you, as your CO or just as a PFC awe inspired by the legendary Grub Dunkers. Never change Grub, for it is people like you that keep CM fun and interesting.

Yuri Gennady Gregorovich - Good friend, I haven't seen you on CM but you've been supportive and fun to hang around. Especially after the drama following my CO app.

Bill Torres - Best VC I ever had the pleasure of playing with. I still remember filling APC with vendors so that xenos could only appear on one tile, and having 5 marines with shotguns waiting.

Connor Anderson - To be frank, I really only started hanging out with you a lot during my last few weeks but I've always known you as a cool guy. Thanks for the ship side adventures and keeping CM fun for me! Also It will always be canon that you're just a clone.

I may be missing some people but I don't want to make this post oversized and I am tired as it is late. Thus I will end the list here, it was nice knowing all of my friends here and I hope you either continue to enjoy the game I once loved or will find something else. As for me, I will move on to hopefully greener pastures as they say. Goodbye.
    Last edited by HeartlessArtless; 08-30-2021 at 03:32 PM. Reason: reminding Memesky of his place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See you next week cheng

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bye lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O hell not you too... That APC round was fun with the vendors indeed...

ArmoredSupplyCarrier.jpg

And really, "bye lol" ://

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Uno,

I'm really glad we got to share a bunch of rounds together before I got rebanned, our PFC antics were iconic and the one mutiny round with Soomis & Stobarico had me laughing on the floor for days. Your presence helped overshadow the flaws of the game and made me pull an all-nighter not just once. People like you make CM the game we all love and I'm sure we'll get a chance to reunite together on the server at some point in the future again ... when I get given more rope

Hopefully taking a break will help you disconnect from all the drama that has been happening this year. Especially the fucked up gossip and all that.

till then, see you in Tarkov city
    - Avalanche

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell leaver from satan hell

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll miss you friend
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lost another real one, a good friend and undeserving victim of some of the more perfidious elements of the community

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we didnt know we were making memories. we just knew we were having fun

see you uno hopefully u find a good game with non cringe people and maybe come back when this game isnt so bad

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See you.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!