User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4hands44 - Commanding Officer Application

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen you play as CIC staff such as XO and SO a lot, and I believe I have seen you in MP roles. Nonetheless, you're good at what you do and you have the willpower to play it consistently. You're not a bad player, and your name doesn't stand out as a real "troublemaker" to me, so I have no issue with giving you a

+1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Commanding Officer Council Member Pahndoomack's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we can work with this character idea, however I'd like for you to tone down the quirk a bit to more accurately represent someone who's an officer.

While it's explainable to have someone who's quick to vocal escalation or is somewhat deaf and speaks loudly for people to clarify things, I think just screaming for the sake of screaming isn't exactly normal behavior, especially for someone who's a CO.

I'd like to hear some input for you on how you could implement this character in a realistic way given what I've said, if you want to just contact me or another councilor directly through discord that'd work too.
    Alberto 'Topper' Staffer
    Sam 'Snake' Creed
    Jack Houser
    Synthetic Jacobs

Discord Pahndoomak#7127

Frankly, stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pahndoomack View Post
    I think we can work with this character idea, however I'd like for you to tone down the quirk a bit to more accurately represent someone who's an officer.

I'd like to hear some input for you on how you could implement this character in a realistic way given what I've said, if you want to just contact me or another councilor directly through discord that'd work too.
    Thats fine, Im more than happy to try and work out some better RP in regards to that

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after having you as my XO, and seeing you as XO while a normal marine, I'd say you've calmed down and are honestly doing fine. I think you could be a little faster on announcements and stuff, but that's something that comes with practice.

I don't see you causing any issues, and your willingness to adapt your quirk/playstyle to be a better fit for a CO is nice to see. The app is decent as well.

With that said, here's my +1.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    XO'd for me and done a solid job at it, +1 for me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen you play XO and you did fine, your application also didn't have any absurd errors or wrong answers.
    You also played a lot of MP so you have a decent understanding of ML and knowing how to deal with some tricky situations.

Edit: Your XO jobban was wrongfully placed so I will go back over my -1 as I have said. +1, good luck!
    Last edited by Axyinious; 09-07-2021 at 07:46 PM.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axyinious View Post
    I have seen you play XO and you did fine, your application also didn't have any absurd errors or wrong answers.

I am 90% sure you got jobbanned from XO for disconnecting without contacting staff which is sad as you were half way through the application process. I was going to +1 you but I'll be forced to -1 this for the reason above. Sorry, man.

For what its worth, it does appear that this was communicated in staff-help and was an issue of losing internet. Which also explains why the message to staff-help was delayed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagda View Post
    For what its worth, it does appear that this was communicated in staff-help and was an issue of losing internet. Which also explains why the message to staff-help was delayed.
    Oh. If that's the case, it seems the staff member that jobbanned him probably didn't look there..
    I'll leave it for the Council and staff to sort it out..I may change my vote if the jobban was a staff misunderstanding.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axyinious View Post
    Oh. If that's the case, it seems the staff member that jobbanned him probably didn't look there..
    I'll leave it for the Council and staff to sort it out..I may change my vote if the jobban was a staff misunderstanding.
    He reported it after the XO ban was issued and it was immediately reversed
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen Blackbriar as XO many times, he has been my XO about 7 rounds and CMP for 3 rounds. Excelled in both roles very well.

Blackbriar sometimes uses unorthodox high-risk high-reward strats, that usually have equal chance to win or fail.
    They stay in character with their role and are very competent. Certainly a good upcoming XO.

+1