Date of Incident
    September 3, 2021

Your Character Name?
    TT-140

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Queen

Accused Character Name
    Zab1019

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:00 AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Griefing

Description of the incident:
    I was playing my 2nd game ever, first time as a combat alien. There was a fight going on at the LZ and a carrier and a burrower were being chased. I dashed into the fight as spitter and distracted, giving the elders time to escape. I saw the queen say retreat, so I started to wake up and leave and then I got banished. Told the queen I was saving elders, queen said something I can't remember, I called the queen some names cause I was pissed. Then I got murdered by another alien.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I really don't know what to put here, I'm sorry.

How you would punish the accused:
    Just a warning about not being an egomaniac about having a role on a SS13 server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I obviously switch Byond key and charactername, sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a video of the entire thing you reported; https://youtu.be/ZHsVgqsrDRU

Timestamps:

Start of vid: I announce not to siege
    0:40; You're still sieging
    1:05; I announce to stop sieging so you get my point across.
    1:40; Rouny and woyer are capping the deltard and you're there, I'm fine with this, it's an easy cap you're helping with. No reason not to cap here.
    2:10; you help cap the deltard with em
    2:17; i complain about people still sieging and to stop. Even though you got a cap, after the cap theres no reason to be there anymore. As I intended everyone to retreat to hive.
    2:38; I make an announcement to stop sieging
    2:41; The lurker is in crit so i heal them and you are near.
    2:45; The carrier that's on fire is running to you for help. Woyer helps and I heal the carrier so they run away to safety. All the xenos previously have gotten the picture by now and have stopped sieging or have remained in defensive at the minimum.
    3:02; All the other xenos are clearly safe, they aren't even on the same screen as you for any meaningful period of time. Only you are actively fighting.
    3:20; I banish you, telling you to listen. I was going to re-add you into the hive depending on your response, and if you even knew if I requested you stop sieging.
    3:40; I repeat myself in saying i've said to stop sieging plenty of times
    4:17; You say you were protecting the other xenos after you regen'd (You were actively fighting. No xeno was in danger on or near your screen's vision).
    4:33; I de-evo you. I was gonna leave it as just a tier drop down. But the other xenos said to kill you and I was easily swayed so I banished you. Plus if other xenos see you insulting queen, and they ahelp, you may be warned for LRP. But if I just banish you, you won't get noted (to my understanding anyway) Because the situation was settled ICly already, so no need for an OOC note for you.
    6:00; I announce my plans and my reasoning for not sieging fob. Which you were actively hampering, as you were attacking them (making them want to evac more, which I didn't want) Plus we had plenty of slots anyway, so I wanted to wait. Nothing after here is relevant until the end of the video
    End of video: I find that the hive is good and responsive to my asks enough where they can all be at hive and not attack fob. So i order them just a bit closer; Bar, (so it's easier for funny north east flank) and to continue to let the marines venture out of their fob so we can do funny sneaky strats. You die from something unknown to me.

The entire point of me asking you for the 5 minutes before your banishment is that the siege would stop, marines wouldn't evac, and I could do a funny sneak from north east fob or something like that while alamo isn't there, because they were doing transport runs. Because of said lack of sieging and them pushing out would tell them that they're safe to do transport runs, which is the exact time I wanted us to strike, when they would be surrounded and could not evac. Unfortunately the marines were just cowards, and even though they weren't threatened that much they still ran away via evacuating.

There were a few others that could be relevant for banishments that round, but I'd rather not banish too much of the hive. You were the only active combatant I knew of at the time, so I banished you. If you or others at the time still sieged I was going to ahelp you/others for LRP for not following orders. You were actively going against my plans and my wishes of not sieging fob blatantly for the previous 5 minutes, of which I constantly repeated to not siege fob. I understand you're new to xeno and the game in general, but when queen says something you don't agree with. You still have to follow what she says, as long as your actions support her requests you're in the clear. Say why it's bad from your point of view, explain your view and they will take that into account hopefully. Being mute while I say to do a specific thing 5 times, and actively going against what I ask is not what you should do, and that's why you got banished.

Sorry that you died while you're still learning the mechanics of the game, and you were just tunnel vision'd like everyone at that point of ss13 that we were all at, at one point. One thing you can do is make a seperate text channel in your chat tabs by clicking on the plus button near "Main". Turn off all the options, disabling everything. Then only ticking 'info'. Name the chat tab 'Announcements'. This will make it so there's a tab you can swap to that will compile every announcement so you have a handy thing to quickly swap back to for recapping what is being announced. I use it as xeno for queen announcements a lot if I lose track of what we're meant to be doing. As well when im a marine and I want to remember what command is announcing. Good for SLs too, if you forget your orders you can just go into your announcement tab and if they said orders, it's right there for you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed the video, this is not an abuse of banishment mechanics. If you don't listen to the queen after they give you a reasonable amount of orders and time, you are subject to banishment.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids