User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UnclearDoctorMain - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsOnToast View Post
    +1 For competence in the XO and SL roles. As long as you keep focused and keep your CO antics separate from the rest I would never see this player having issues leading the marines.
    I'd say I look forward to messing around with your synthetic, but I also know how important your time is getting ready at the beginning of the round! Maybe I'll just stick bothering you on comes whenever I go command, haha. I'll try to maintain myself with you're expecting and will do my best to keep myself as a competent leader!
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunk View Post
    Amber is good at whatever they play. Great XO as well.
    From what I've seen, whatever shenanigans they do as MT doesn't crossover to other roles.

+1
    I look forward to continuing making the rounds of you and others a pleasant experience to have! It's very true that I mess around quite a bit as MT. My most recent round where my friend asked me to roll it with him, we ended up making a rad suit cult that impacted a big sum the end of the round (though no damages were done, we weren't absolute monkeys), it was even turned into a minor event to end things, haha. But I try to keep things serious but enjoyable when I'm commanding. I have high hopes with everyone I work with, so I hope I can return the favor.
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hooh, I thought we'd move to delay the app process seeing as you've got technical problems but it looks like that won't be necessary - the Council has had a majority vote in your favor.

Just make sure to remember the key takeaways from everyone in here, alright? Try not to be foolish while playing a CO and you're good to go.

Application accepted. Welcome aboard, Captain! Permissions'll be updated for ya shortly o7
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump