Their BYOND Key
    xPeria15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    3-5PM Central US Time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Do not abuse your power
    3. Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    It all started with me being PMd by Xperia on a character called Wankard Kingschaft. Wankard is a legitimate name, I ended up changing the last name, because apparently it isn't a pure German last name according to Xperia. I was PMd for why someone was arrested even though I didn't do the arrest, but that was probably just an excuse.
    Xperia got a little frustrated after I linked a wikipedia article on the name and said that this person accomplished more than they did, which may have been a little rude but since I don't even know Xperia or who they are nor do I care to, I would suggest being a little less thin-skinned.
    Later after rejoining after my 1 hr ban (for the wikipedia article link) I changed my last name and ahelped if that was fixed. Xperia marked it as a non-response so I figured that was that. They also muted me and kept sending me messages that were uncalled for.
    In the next 2 rounds, I decided to play prisonermain to give the MPs something to do, and cause harmless mischief. Xperia decides to stalk me through these rounds and messages me asking why I am doing it, I explain, then proceeds to tell me I am unwelcome on the server etc etc etc, saying I should play MT or CT to do this (even though PFC is an unlimited role and well within RP frames to cause mischief). I don't know what triggered Xperia but it doesn't feel great to be meta-targetted by a member of staff for reasons unknown.
    I asked for an admin because Xperia was being beyond unreasonable who proceeded to ban me "Though you also decided to be shitty with a moderator, and that's not cool. I'm prescribing you a timeout period to calm down!" - Not sure how I was being shitty when I just asked them why they were targetting me essentially. I will post the last conversation below as I do not have the logs from the other rounds.
    Evidence
    SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: Hey there, so last round you were arrested for the entire round, are you going to do that this round again?

PM to Xperia15: Am I just going to get stalked? Is it against the ruled to be a prisonermain considering I didn't take any particular role?

SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: Yes it is against the rules actually, it's against rule 2 human roleplay standards

PM to Xperia15: Ok which point did I break then?

At this point there was a 5-6 minute pause

SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: Your playing a squad marine and not deploying, you are acting insane, last round you cut your face up to hide your identity and only used emotes so nobody could know who you were. If thats what you want to do, then please go to another server, this server isnt for you then
    - Personal note - maybe this was LRP but I didn't do anything to really disrupt anyones business, other than be slippery.

PM to Xperia15: Then why didnt you tell me so last round? I am not acting insane.

SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: I hoped you wouldnt repeat the behaviour but wel here we are

PM to Xperia15: What behavior did I repeat? Fooling around with a fire extinguisher?

- I still don't know what behavior that I repeated.

PM to Xperia15: Because that was this round. And I am giving something MPs to do

SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: Your not playing your role. If you want to shenanigan around with extinghuishers and whatnot, go play maintenance technician or cargo technician

PM to Xperia15: Bruh. Those are limited roles and that sounds like a great way to get banned. I've never had issues with being brigged OOC until you started having some sort of beef with me.

SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: Im going to note you down since it will be a warning, if you're playing marinem then act like one, deploy and fight and play the game as intended. Your shenanigans honestly dont fit this server and are tolerated on the main SS13 servers

PM to Xperia15: I am going to write a staff report on you.
    PM to Xperia15: You're not one to tell me where I can and can't play. If this is an issue get an admin.
    PM to Xperia15: Did anyone even ahelp you about this or are you just literally policing me

SeniorModerator PM from Xperia15: Playing here is a privilege, not a right, if your behaviour is odd and standing out, I can message you

SeniorAdministrator PM from Forest2001: Hi there, you wanted an admin. You got it!

Though you also decided to be shitty with a moderator, and that's not cool. I'm prescribing you a timeout period to calm down!

I still fail to see how explaining my point of view and trying to understand why someone is targetting me is "being shitty with a moderator"
    How you would punish the accused
    I just think they need to simmer down a little. I don't know what spawned this flurry of rage.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

I was the CMP for that extinguisher round. Unless things changed a lot this really didn't fall outside the usual minor shenanigans I dealt with on a round basis when I was way more active. It's comparatively minor to what other people used to get away with.

He didn't really inconvenience me or the other MP with me, nor caused any major round disruption at all. That is my two cents.

Kind regards,
    Redcore

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be pulling the logs for this.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I missed anything, let me know and I'll add it.

First conversation:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Second conversation:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Third conversation:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin joining in on the conversation and issuing the ban:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You decided to insult a staff member and send passive aggressive ahelps after. The name seemed silly and they deemed it ok, you claim they're after you, but you're the one literally being a dick to the moderator.
    Be glad you didn't get banned for longer, cause I personally would have given you 7 days for your attitude.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids