Date of Incident
    September 5, 2021

Your Character Name?
    NOX

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Zab1019

Accused Character Name
    Elder Empress

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:45 am

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. No griefing

Description of the incident:
    Queen immediately banishes me and I was slashed to death while banished for the wrong reason as soon as I ask for a heal. Queen was looking to antagonize xenos with these orders, most often happens when ZAB goes queen.

I believe queen(Zab1019) was greifing I'll explain why, besides trying to grief me by banishing me and causing me to die due to banishment conditions without knowing the issue. Across different round zab(as queen) tries to set unharmonic orders on different players such as spamming those hunting survivors and getting them cited for LRP at a short notice, being upset and complaining that a drone built nests at hive, having them destroyed (supposedly wanted only his nests to be used), and more situations of just trying to banish xenos more than any other queen when creating ways which makes it hard to follow ZAB's orders.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Assorted Context:
    The words of the Young Queen reverberate in your head...
    dont hunt survs

Hivemind, Elder Defender (NOX-911) (watch) hisses, 'Also if queen wasnt a bullshitter we would have slashing disabled'"
    Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand

Banishment
    By Elder Empress's will, Elder Defender (NOX-911) has been banished from the hive! I said not to antag the survs buddy.

Hivemind, Elder Empress (watch) hisses, 'Heal yourself'
    Hivemind, Elder Empress (watch) hisses, 'Im not healing your ass'
    The Elder Empress has readmitted you into the hive.
    Hivemind, Lurker (AK-625-R4) (watch) hisses, 'What'
    Spitter (ZR-5) hisses, "HOLY"
    Elder Defender (NOX-911) has died to Drone at the Northwest Colony Grounds
    Hivemind, Warrior (OG-505) (watch) hisses, 'Bruh nox is good'
    Hivemind, Warrior (OG-505) (watch) hisses, 'There goes a solid defender'
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "lurkers didnt even fuck with us survivors"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "was just a fucking spitter"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "Honestly it was the other survivor who spared ya NOX"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "amazing enough"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "the other survivor choose to spare you"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "we were tryin not to shoot ya as well"

Mod chat:

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: You had already insulted the queen, calling her a bullshitter for not letting you slash. As for the orders, she said not to hunt/antag the survs, which, while you weren't directly attacking them, you were standing there for them to attack you, not to mention the LRP that is trying to 'shake their hand' and communicating via text labels (which was also on them, but I only LOOC'd it to both)

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: survivors were deliberately trying not to shot them, i was hit by a stray bullet that was obviously not intended for me. i asked for a heal and queen instantly banishes me while i get slashed to death. queen wrote this order to banish and abuse power is what i am led to believe. there shouldnt be an excuse for queen

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: also your excuse isnt valid because hive orders are not to hunt survs, thus i am only able to reach out my hand

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i did not tell the survs or meta communicate to shake their hand, its a hivemind joke

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: please let me know if you cant handle this issue

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: apologies, was afk, back.

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: i was watching the whole time, you were shot 6 times, they had you at half health. The meta part was the use of labels on items, which was not a big part. Your orders were to find bodies, not sit there and collect bullets from the survs, and the shaking hands was LRP, you're a 10 foot tall murder lizard, you shouldn't be trying to be friendly with them

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i was shot before the labels came out, i wasnt hunting them, no issues there. I wasn't shaking hands either. no issues there. My orders were not to hunt survs, that was the only way i could interact 10 minutes later, reaching out hand, again no issues there.

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: The labels was rather small, shouldn't have mentioned it. You weren't actively hunting them, but your orders were to stay away and not antagonize them. and you were trying repeatedly to shake their hand, standing up to cades and emoting it, resulting in you being shot a few times.

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: back to the real issue, queen was baiting to banish someone. guess why i got banished. because i asked for a heal

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i wasnt trying to shake their hand, ask the survivors

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: By Elder Empress's will, Elder Defender (NOX-911) has been banished from the hive! I said not to antag the survs buddy.

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: You weren't working with them to shake hands, you just repeatedly stated you would shake their hands, then stood up to cades and repeatedly emoted holding a hand out

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i wasnt antaging the survs, ask them, they were shooting at the spitter

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: investigate the survs

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: ask them if i was antaging

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i clearly wasnt antagging, again the only reason queen banished me is because i was hit by a stray bullet not intended for me and i asked for a heal

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: queen did not bother to investigate or ask, banishing on the spot with no visual evidence

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: ok, my bad, was trying to check logs. this would probably be better sent to a player report. As for the banishment, she clearly said her problem with you was being near/interacting with survs when she had instructed you not to

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: the order says not to hunt them

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: nothing else was added

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: yeah, this would probably be best moved to a player report so it can be judged on with a full picture.

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: yikes ok, zab already has a recent grieifing report but it was denied. sure will do, thanks

SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: yep. have a good round

How you would punish the accused:
    I just want to tell ZAB: can you not obsessively order to destroy nests when a drone builds nests near hive core when you have HID the nests behind close doors. Can you not spam other players trying to get them CITED FOR LRP when they dont follow your orders in less than a minute. No one likes being micromanaged and having to deal with an issue when the situation was going smooth and well without you. can you not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also asked admin: i didnt slash or hunt survs give a warning to queen and revive me.

I assume franked asked ZAB and zab came up with the excuse "being near/interacting with survs when she had instructed you not to" which is a bluff because it never happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video Evidence: https://youtu.be/G5DMFeTc9jk
    btw I was watching a warhammer 40k video on the 2nd half of it, but it doesnt impede in anything I don't think. If staff or NOX wants more video of the things I edited out because I didnt think they were relevant I can provide it, but I dont have recording than before the start of my video. Due to my recording software just being a 'Save the last 10 minutes of screen' kinda deal. Logs should do the job well anyway

Beginning of video:
    Before the video starts I added not to hunt survs in hive orders. You can see in hive orders I say not to hunt survivors the entire time of my video, including the beginning.
    I repeat myself in saying to not hunt survivors in hivemind aswell, just in case you missed it.
    I say to get bodies for egg morpher instead. Twice!

For some hecking reason you take this as "Oh ok, I won't kill or cap survivors, I'll simply talk to them or shake their hands!!!" Which is missing the point entirely, which Ill go into later. I say to get just get bodies instead in response after you say that. Instead you ignore me, go directly against my wishes for getting bodies for egg morpher, (of which I've asked 3 times thus far) and you go directly against my wishes for leaving the survivors alone. I also said not to get after the survivors twice. So you've gone against 5 requests, and actively talk about doing the opposite (going up to them and shaking their hands). Not a good start.

Timestamp: 0:35; You continue to go on about shaking the survivors hands. I don't know why a xeno is wanting to do that, but that's fringing on LRP I guess from you. And the staff that handled your ahelp also talked about LRP from it.
    You also say that if "Queen wasn't a bullshitter they would have simply have slashing disabled."

I don't even know where to begin with this statement from you, but I'll talk about it at the end. Im not sure but the QM comment to be nice to queen may or may not be involving you, but thats for the staff that made it to comment on this report. I didnt ahelp for it though fyi.

Timestamp 0:50; I overwatch you and I passive aggressively talk/joke about de-evoing you. From my view this was an obvious warning from me to you, to stop outright ignoring what I request, or at least pretend to care. Hell I dont care about if you go finding bodies or not. There was a synth in the bar for RP, or you could go AFK in hive for a couple mins. Just dont play the chance of dying to survs. Best way to do that is to just not go near them in the first place.

Timestamp 1:13; You ask for a heal. I in return banish you and tell you to stop antagging the survivors. I'm not going to give a heal to someone that blatantly ignores requests, and has the damn gall to request help from the person they're ignoring. I didn't intend for you to die like that, as I didn't anticipate the drone to be so fucking bloodthirsty to slash you so fast, and the perfectly timed incendary ammo from the surv fucked you up. The fire killed you in the end.

Here's where you say "But I wasn't antagging/hunting them! I was just trying to shake hands." The entire point of a Queen asking xenos not to hunt survs in the first place is to minimise casualties on the hive. This is common knowledge for anyone who has a quite a couple of hours. When doing so they do not wish to risk deaths, and would just rather not chance losing sisters for the possibility of caps. If you want to be a queen and want 0 xenos to die to survivors, and you just don't want caps, having them not be near survivors to be hit in the first place is the best decision for this outcome. I'd expect this knowledge of anyone who plays xeno. I consider "shaking/holding their hands" as hunting. As hunting survs in essence, is xenos risking their lives to try to attack/capture survivors. The only possible reason you were so badly damaged and needed heal was that you were hunting them. Or you were at least in danger of being killed. Which is again, why I asked not to hunt them. Because I didn't want to risk any casualties to survs. I think the staff kinda said it much more simply here, as in letting them attack you: SeniorModerator PM from FrankTheMagicPotato: You had already insulted the queen, calling her a bullshitter for not letting you slash. As for the orders, she said not to hunt/antag the survs, which, while you weren't directly attacking them, you were standing there for them to attack you, not to mention the LRP that is trying to 'shake their hand' and communicating via text labels

NOX talking to staff:
    "PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i was shot before the labels came out, i wasnt hunting them, no issues there. I wasn't shaking hands either. no issues there. My orders were not to hunt survs, that was the only way i could interact 10 minutes later, reaching out hand, again no issues there."

When you go back to the entire essence of asking hive to not attack survivors. It boils down to the queen not wanting to lose any xenos to them. When you are standing in front of them and getting shot, you are risking death, which is again, against the entire context asked of the hive not to attack survs. "The only way I could interact with survs is reaching my hand out to them." Why do you have to do that? Why? Like, theres no actual reason for that. Also I think there was a synth in the bar making drinks and stuff, the only possibly reasoning I can think of is you're bored, so go interact with them at the bar. I believe at least a lurker or something was doing that. Oh, and: " i was shot before the labels came out". Ok. They shot you. Maybe leave? I've already gone over on why I didn't want you there in the previous paragraph.

NOX:
    PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: back to the real issue, queen was baiting to banish someone. guess why i got banished. because i asked for a heal
    (paraphrased): Queen was looking to antagonize xenos with these orders, most often happens when ZAB goes queen.
    (paraphrased): Across different round zab(as queen) tries to set unharmonic orders on different players such as spamming those hunting survivors and getting them cited for LRP at a short notice
    (paraphrased): more situations of just trying to banish xenos more than any other queen when creating ways which makes it hard to follow ZAB's orders.
    Hivemind, Elder Defender (NOX-911) (watch) hisses, 'Also if queen wasnt a bullshitter we would have slashing disabled'"

All I wanted was for you to not put yourself in danger and possibly die. If build distro was still a thing I'd request that of you. If there was snow I would request that of the hive, but there wasn't. Which means you could've either gotten bodies for egg morphers which we sorely needed, RP'd in the bar with the synth bartender or just sat in hive and chilled for a bit. Or just talked to other xenos in wherever they are on the map when waiting for marines to land. I am not baiting. If queen says: "Do not attack survs". Then you proceed to go to them and put yourself in danger. Its not baiting. It's a decision purely made by you. These orders are not hard to follow.

Oh, and you possibly lied in your PMs. As well as what you said ICly possibly.

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i wasnt trying to shake their hand, ask the survivors
    PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: i did not tell the survs or meta communicate to shake their hand, its a hivemind joke

PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: queen did not bother to investigate or ask, banishing on the spot with no visual evidence
    My visual evidence is that you were injured, of which you can only be injured after being injured from survivors. The very thing I told you not to do. The video shows you at half health too. And the mod said you were. Its very clear you got that by putting yourself in danger because of the survs.

NOX talking to staff:
    PM to FrankTheMagicPotato: also your excuse isnt valid because hive orders are not to hunt survs, thus i am only able to reach out my hand
    There is no reason you need to hold out your hand. There is no reason to actively put yourself in danger, especially when ordered not to. I've been over this.

NOX:
    I assume franked asked ZAB and zab came up with the excuse "being near/interacting with survs when she had instructed you not to" which is a bluff because it never happened.
    I never got bwoinked for your ahelping or my actions regarding all this, which is I guess a fault on the staff? idk. But as I said previously. The entire point of asking you not to be near/hunting them in the first place is so the risk of your death is minimised. You're missing the bloody point entirely and it's honestly surprising.

Also in the round directly after this one, in a Science Annex after the round is over, you say this in OOC: https://imgur.com/a/G99g5V4 So staff can log dive that too if they care enough.

ok my dumb essay is over. Can staff pull logs of NOX talking that isnt them talking in the hivemind? Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs dont lie.

dont hunt survs

Runners get bodies for egg morpher.

I never shook the survivors hand, neither do they even know what I was doing besides what I intended them too IC. Hivemind is irrelevant that it makes no difference on LRP for the survs.
    I am being serious, if you actually intended to to have anyone not attack survivors slashing would be disabled as that is more rational that banishing someone.
    It does not make sense when you said why you would care about casualties when you looking to banish or find someone disobedient getting them killed in the process.
    I never lied, ask the survivors

DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "lurkers didnt even fuck with us survivors"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "was just a fucking spitter"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "Honestly it was the other survivor who spared ya NOX"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "amazing enough"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "the other survivor choose to spare you"
    DEAD: Serenity 'Sergal' Prance(follow) says, "we were tryin not to shoot ya as well"

I was never in danger.

I believe you usually get pissed as some xeno every round attempting to ahelp them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The issue is because I got killed because of you. Not by the survs, not by my hands, and not by the runners getting bodies for the morpher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...you reached out your hand. You supplied logs of you doing that. That is asking to shake hands, in my opinion at least. Plus you said multiple times in Hivemind you were going to do so, even when I said instead to get bodies, you ignored me. "Hivemind is irrelevant that it makes no difference on LRP for the survs." What? It's still ignoring what queen is asking of you.

"Neither do they [survivors] know what I was doing, besides what I intended them to IC" Logs will be posted by staff shortly to see what you were trying to say IC and on the labels and stuff like that. But you don't get why it matters for some reason. Queen told you to not hunt survs. Going right up to them is the sheer opposite of what was asked. I don't know why you feel compelled to interact with survs and reach your hands out to them.

I don't need to disable slashing. If queen says multiple times using a variety of methods to not hunt survivors. That should be plenty. I don't want the maintenance of having to remember to enable slashing once marines land. It's finicky and I'd just rather not. Also if preds or survs start being aggressive, I don't want to lose anyone cause they can't slash.

You began ignoring my orders from literally the start of the round, when you were a larva. I warned that a de evo might happen if you keep it up when you be t2. Then when you're hugging the cades of the survivors you get injured, and ask for a heal doing something that goes against what I asked. So I banished you, as the only reason you would be damaged to that degree would be if you were ignoring my orders, and attacking the survs. I don't care how much you did or didn't slash stuff, you were ordered not to, and you ignored that. If you wanted to convince me to say something like 'theres s lotta sisters here queen I think we can take em, can we hunt them?' this would've been a different matter. But from the start I didn't wish for anyone to attack the survs, period. Putting it in hive orders to not, and also giving you something to do instead getting bursted bodies.

You were at half health because you wanted to antag the survs for some reason, by going up to their cades. You clearly were in danger, danger which you could only gotten by defying orders.

I don't grief the hive every round by saying difficult to follow orders, or pick out a xeno to messs with or some shit. I literally just asked to not hunt the survivors. You blatantly disregard this and go straight to them, then are surprised when you are banished. All you had to do was just not go to them and harass them. That was literally it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't hunting survivors simple as that. Survivors themselves agree.
    Also I wasn't a runner, because you explicitly asked runners to collect morpher bodies.
    Survivors had no idea what I was doing in their point of view except my emote.
    I was hit by a stray bullet intended for the spitter, they hit me by accident as survivors themselves would agree.
    You didn't care to investigate because you know you'll try to catch someone in the lrp argument, this time you failed.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are complete for Vho. Logs are Complete up to the relevant times for Zab1019. For the survivor in dchat his ckey has been edited to be his ic name to make it easier to follow, however their logs are just the parts quoted in the PR. There dose not appear to be any logs regarding any ahelps to ZAB, but it would seem the mod was looking into the incident before it was reported.

Serenity 'Sergal' Prance - Survivor
    Zab1019 - Queen
    Vho - Lurker
    FrankTheMagicPotato - Mod

2021/09/05: [01:08:23]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Damn
    2021/09/05: [01:08:28]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : My feet make stompy sounds now
    2021/09/05: [01:08:44]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : What is it then
    2021/09/05: [01:10:21]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Everyone leaves hive
    2021/09/05: [01:10:24]ADMIN: Vho has joined as the Bloody Larva (911).
    2021/09/05: [01:10:26]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : No one adds plasma to pool
    2021/09/05: [01:10:29]SAY: Bloody Larva (911): Too long to build pool (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:10:30]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Yeah this is very promising
    2021/09/05: [01:10:42]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Word of the Queen: dont hunt survs
    2021/09/05: [01:10:42]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) has created a Word of the Queen report:
    2021/09/05: [01:10:57]SAY: Young Queen: Woyer. (CKEY: Zab1019)
    2021/09/05: [01:11:11]HIVE ORDER: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) has set the Hive Order to: Free evo. Dont hunt survs
    2021/09/05: [01:11:53]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Youre a drone
    2021/09/05: [01:11:57]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Drones getting leader is normal
    2021/09/05: [01:12:06]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Survs hid in garage
    2021/09/05: [01:12:07]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Doesnt matter
    2021/09/05: [01:12:09]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Bullshit
    2021/09/05: [01:12:18]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Word of the Queen: Runners get bodies for egg morpher
    2021/09/05: [01:12:18]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) has created a Word of the Queen report:
    2021/09/05: [01:13:16]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): Zr (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:13:19]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): Remember (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:13:21]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): Shut up (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:13:22]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Drones go weed
    2021/09/05: [01:13:24]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): Dont ask queen (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:13:29]ATTACK: /(Serenity 'Sergal' Prance) shot Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) with an incendiary slug in the garage workshop (32,169,3).
    2021/09/05: [01:13:30]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): We just want to talk to survs (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:13:33]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : I said dont hunt surv
    2021/09/05: [01:13:34]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): Fucking zr (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:13:53]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Word of the Queen: Get bodies for egg morpher
    2021/09/05: [01:13:53]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) has created a Word of the Queen report:
    2021/09/05: [01:14:21]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Not anymore
    2021/09/05: [01:14:38]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : No hunt surv
    2021/09/05: [01:14:42]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : The Elder Defender (NOX-911) growls.
    2021/09/05: [01:14:44]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Get bodies for eg morfa
    2021/09/05: [01:14:49]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : We just want to talk to the survs
    2021/09/05: [01:14:58]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Just get bodies
    2021/09/05: [01:15:03]SAY: Young Queen: Go weed. (CKEY: Zab1019)
    2021/09/05: [01:15:08]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : We want to shake the survs hand
    2021/09/05: [01:15:30]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : No matter what i takes i will shake their hand
    2021/09/05: [01:15:31]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Just get bodies
    2021/09/05: [01:15:43]ADMIN: FrankTheMagicPotato/ jumped to Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) in the Eastern Caves (148,96,3).
    2021/09/05: [01:15:47]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Now you are thinking
    2021/09/05: [01:16:03]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : I AM GOING TO SHAKE THE SURVS HAND
    2021/09/05: [01:16:40]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Also if queen wasnt a bullshitter we would have slashing disabled
    2021/09/05: [01:16:52]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Damn
    2021/09/05: [01:17:01]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : This De-Evolve a xeno ability looking kinda...
    2021/09/05: [01:17:04]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Looking kinda juicy
    2021/09/05: [01:17:09]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Try it
    2021/09/05: [01:17:11]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Looking kinda.. scrumptious
    2021/09/05: [01:17:15]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Doesnt work smarty
    2021/09/05: [01:17:19]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : You cant use it
    2021/09/05: [01:17:19]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Looking quite delectable
    2021/09/05: [01:17:23]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Its not for you
    2021/09/05: [01:17:26]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Looking quite tasty
    2021/09/05: [01:17:33]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Looking quite exquisite
    2021/09/05: [01:17:44]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Yeah
    2021/09/05: [01:17:53]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : But QM gets mad if you call me a fat retard
    2021/09/05: [01:18:34]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:18:38]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Word of the Queen: Hey who acided lambda podlocks?
    2021/09/05: [01:18:38]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) has created a Word of the Queen report:
    2021/09/05: [01:18:46]ATTACK: /(Serenity 'Sergal' Prance) shot Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) with an additional buckshot in the garage workshop (31,171,3).
    2021/09/05: [01:18:46]ATTACK: /(Serenity 'Sergal' Prance) shot Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) with an additional buckshot in the garage workshop (31,171,3).
    2021/09/05: [01:18:54]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Im just walling lambda
    2021/09/05: [01:18:57]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Dont build there drone
    2021/09/05: [01:19:04]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Nah im boarding it
    2021/09/05: [01:19:07]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:19:17]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : No where
    2021/09/05: [01:19:24]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:20:06]ATTACK: /(Serenity 'Sergal' Prance) shot Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) with an incendiary slug in the garage workshop (31,170,3).
    2021/09/05: [01:20:57]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:20:58]ATTACK: /(Serenity 'Sergal' Prance) shot Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) with an incendiary slug in the garage workshop (31,169,3).
    2021/09/05: [01:21:12]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : We have 4 drone castes, we should get weeds easy
    2021/09/05: [01:21:12]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): I WILL SHAKE THEIR HAND (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:21:16]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:21:26]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : No
    2021/09/05: [01:21:27]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:21:31]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Just built up bar and filt
    2021/09/05: [01:21:36]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:21:44]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:21:49]SAY: Elder Empress: Hi. (CKEY: Zab1019)
    2021/09/05: [01:21:59]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:22:02]SAY: Elder Empress: Da kids. (CKEY: Zab1019)
    2021/09/05: [01:22:15]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:22:20]SAY: Elder Empress: Just make yourself full. (CKEY: Zab1019)
    2021/09/05: [01:22:25]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:22:35]SAY: Elder Empress: Just make yourself always full as a carrier. (CKEY: Zab1019)
    2021/09/05: [01:22:36]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:22:51]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:23:03]EMOTE: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : Elder Defender (NOX-911) reaches out hand
    2021/09/05: [01:23:15]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): Its not working (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:23:29]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Lurker
    2021/09/05: [01:23:36]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Oi
    2021/09/05: [01:23:37]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Leader lurk
    2021/09/05: [01:23:39]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Come to podlocks
    2021/09/05: [01:23:44]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Kill this wall
    2021/09/05: [01:23:50]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Its ok now
    2021/09/05: [01:23:56]OOC: (LOCAL) Elder Empress/Zab1019 : z
    2021/09/05: [01:24:04]OOC: (LOCAL) Elder Empress/Zab1019 : z with empty hand to take a hugger out
    2021/09/05: [01:24:11]OOC: (LOCAL) Elder Empress/Zab1019 : z with hugger in hand to store it
    2021/09/05: [01:24:18]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Queen heal
    2021/09/05: [01:24:35]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) has banished Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)). Reason: I said not to antag the survs buddy.
    2021/09/05: [01:24:39]ATTACK: /(Hans Hilton) shot Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) with an incendiary slug in the garage workshop (32,170,3).
    2021/09/05: [01:24:41]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Heal yourself
    2021/09/05: [01:24:41]SAY: Elder Defender (NOX-911): Fucking queen (CKEY: Vho)
    2021/09/05: [01:24:42]ATTACK: /(Drone (OO-732-F)) slashed Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))
    2021/09/05: [01:24:44]ATTACK: /(Drone (OO-732-F)) slashed Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))
    2021/09/05: [01:24:44]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Im not healing your ass
    2021/09/05: [01:24:45]ATTACK:/(Drone (OO-732-F)) slashed Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))
    2021/09/05: [01:24:46]ATTACK: /(Drone (OO-732-F)) slashed Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))
    2021/09/05: [01:25:09]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : I didnt intend for them to die
    2021/09/05: [01:25:19]ADMIN: HELP: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): i didnt slash or hunt survs give a warning to queen and revive me - heard by 4 non-AFK staff.
    2021/09/05: [01:26:15]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Talls lz1
    2021/09/05: [01:26:37]SAY: Ghost/Vho : admins give a warning to queen for jobban
    2021/09/05: [01:27:46]SAY: Ghost/Vho : literally what it says
    2021/09/05: [01:27:54]SAY: Ghost/Vho : yes
    2021/09/05: [01:28:00]SAY: Ghost/Vho : warning and then jobban if abuse continues
    2021/09/05: [01:28:14]SAY: Ghost/Vho : no they havent
    2021/09/05: [01:28:18]SAY: Ghost/Vho : they dont even respond
    2021/09/05: [01:28:34]SAY: Ghost/Vho : zab is a really abusive queen
    2021/09/05: [01:28:47]SAY: Ghost/Vho : well admin has to respond
    2021/09/05: [01:28:53]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : NOK
    2021/09/05: [01:28:56]SAY: Ghost/Vho : give a warning to queen for jobban
    2021/09/05: [01:28:57]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : How did you die?
    2021/09/05: [01:29:03]SAY: Ghost/Vho : queen banished me
    2021/09/05: [01:29:06]SAY: Ghost/Vho : queen abuse
    2021/09/05: [01:29:09]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : ah
    2021/09/05: [01:29:34]SAY: Ghost/Vho : doesnt matter what admin does
    2021/09/05: [01:29:37]SAY: Ghost/Vho : i will report zab
    2021/09/05: [01:29:39]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : Honestly it was the other survivor who spared ya NOX
    2021/09/05: [01:29:42]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : I gave them the choice
    2021/09/05: [01:29:48]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : to shoot or spare you
    2021/09/05: [01:29:54]SAY: Ghost/Vho : i will report zab if admin doesnt respond
    2021/09/05: [01:30:03]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : amazing enough
    2021/09/05: [01:30:08]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : the other survivor choose to spare you
    2021/09/05: [01:30:33]SAY: Ghost/Vho : i asked queen for heal
    2021/09/05: [01:30:36]SAY: Ghost/Vho : and i get a banish
    2021/09/05: [01:30:40]SAY: Ghost/Vho : literally abuse
    2021/09/05: [01:30:49]SAY: Ghost/Serenity 'Sergal' Prance : we were tryin not to shoot ya as well
    2021/09/05: [01:30:54]SAY: Ghost/Vho : i know
    2021/09/05: [01:32:18]ADMIN: HELP: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): i didnt slash or hunt survs give a warning to queen and revive me. warn of jobban if abuse continues - heard by 4 non-AFK staff.
    2021/09/05: [01:33:52]SAY: Ghost/Vho : mods are not responding at all
    2021/09/05: [01:33:55]SAY: Ghost/Vho : epic
    2021/09/05: [01:34:03]ADMIN: FrankTheMagicPotato has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) and is preparing to respond...
    2021/09/05: [01:36:54]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): You had already insulted the queen, calling her a bullshitter for not letting you slash. As for the orders, she said not to hunt/antag the survs, which, while you weren't directly attacking them, you were standing there for them to attack you, not to mention the LRP that is trying to 'shake their hand' and communicating via text labels (which was also on them, but I only LOOC'd it to both)
    2021/09/05: [01:37:08]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): survivors were deliberately trying not to shot them, i was hit by a stray bullet that was obviously not intended for me. i asked for a heal and queen instantly banishes me while i get slashed to death. queen wrote this order to banish and abuse power is what i am led to believe. there shouldnt be an excuse for queen
    2021/09/05: [01:37:47]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): ask the survivors they clearly did not shoot me
    2021/09/05: [01:38:27]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): also your excuse isnt valid because hive orders are not to hunt survs, thus i am only able to reach out my hand
    2021/09/05: [01:39:43]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): i did not tell the survs or meta communicate to shake their hand, its a hivemind joke
    2021/09/05: [01:41:12]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): please let me know if you cant handle this issue
    2021/09/05: [01:42:18]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): apologies, was afk, back.
    2021/09/05: [01:43:23]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): i was watching the whole time, you were shot 6 times, they had you at half health. The meta part was the use of labels on items, which was not a big part. Your orders were to find bodies, not sit there and collect bullets from the survs, and the shaking hands was LRP, you're a 10 foot tall murder lizard, you shouldn't be trying to be friendly with them
    2021/09/05: [01:45:04]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): i was shot before the labels came out, i wasnt hunting them, no issues there. I wasn't shaking hands either. no issues there. My orders were not to hunt survs, that was the only way i could interact 10 minutes later, reaching out hand, again no issues there.
    2021/09/05: [01:47:11]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): The labels was rather small, shouldn't have mentioned it. You weren't actively hunting them, but your orders were to stay away and not antagonize them. and you were trying repeatedly to shake their hand, standing up to cades and emoting it, resulting in you being shot a few times.
    2021/09/05: [01:47:26]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): back to the real issue, queen was baiting to banish someone. guess why i got banished. because i asked for a heal
    2021/09/05: [01:47:55]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): i wasnt trying to shake their hand, ask the survivors
    2021/09/05: [01:48:00]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): By Elder Empress's will, Elder Defender (NOX-911) has been banished from the hive!
    2021/09/05: [01:48:02]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): they dont know that
    2021/09/05: [01:48:38]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): You weren't working with them to shake hands, you just repeatedly stated you would shake their hands, then stood up to cades and repeatedly emoted holding a hand out
    2021/09/05: [01:48:42]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): i wasnt antaging the survs, ask them, they were shooting at the spitter
    2021/09/05: [01:49:19]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): investigate the survs
    2021/09/05: [01:49:39]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): ask them if i was antaging
    2021/09/05: [01:55:26]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): i clearly wasnt antagging, again the only reason queen banished me is because i was hit by a stray bullet not intended for me and i asked for a heal
    2021/09/05: [01:56:38]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): queen did not bother to investigate or ask, banishing on the spot with no visual evidence
    2021/09/05: [01:56:43]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): ok, my bad, was trying to check logs. this would probably be better sent to a player report. As for the banishment, she clearly said her problem with you was being near/interacting with survs when she had instructed you not to
    2021/09/05: [01:57:11]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): the order says not to hunt them
    2021/09/05: [01:57:26]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): nothing else was added
    2021/09/05: [02:01:21]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): yeah, this would probably be best moved to a player report so it can be judged on with a full picture.
    2021/09/05: [02:02:24]ADMIN: PM: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911))->FrankTheMagicPotato/(): yikes ok, zab already has a recent grieifing report but it was denied. sure will do, thanks
    2021/09/05: [02:02:36]ADMIN: PM: FrankTheMagicPotato/()->Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)): yep. have a good round
    2021/09/05: [02:17:46]OOC: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : im reporting queen anyways
    2021/09/05: [02:18:10]OOC: Elder Defender (NOX-911)/Vho : grief queen
    2021/09/05: [03:02:43]OOC: Vho/Vho : zab here?
    2021/09/05: [03:02:54]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : hi nigga
    2021/09/05: [03:02:58]OOC: Vho/Vho : yeah i reported you check it out
    2021/09/05: [03:03:02]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : Ok bro
    2021/09/05: [03:03:12]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : I have video recording of me telling you not to attack survs multiple times
    2021/09/05: [03:03:18]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : and you disobeyed me queen orders multiple times
    2021/09/05: [03:03:22]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : good luck
    2021/09/05: [03:03:23]OOC: Vho/Vho : its not in the logs
    2021/09/05: [03:03:28]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : what
    2021/09/05: [03:03:33]OOC: Vho/Vho : not in the chat logs
    2021/09/05: [03:03:46]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : what does that even mean
    2021/09/05: [03:03:54]OOC: Vho/Vho : means you lied
    2021/09/05: [03:04:02]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : I lied because of what exactly?
    2021/09/05: [03:04:17]OOC: Vho/Vho : you never had those orders other than "do not hunt survs"
    2021/09/05: [03:04:25]OOC: Vho/Vho : thats all you said
    2021/09/05: [03:04:28]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : Well
    2021/09/05: [03:04:31]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : We wil lsee
    2021/09/05: [03:04:39]OOC: Mature Spitter (ZA-806-B)/Zab1019 : And I hope you get noted for not following queen orders
    2021/09/05: [03:06:42]OOC: Vho/Vho : no one liked you as queen zab
    2021/09/05: [03:06:58]OOC: Sleepynecrons/Sleepynecrons : i like zab queen
    2021/09/05: [03:07:30]OOC: Vho/Vho : say it in chat i love queen when you get and ocd queen
    2021/09/05: [03:07:49]OOC: Vho/Vho : you know it zab when queen spams and annoys zenos
    2021/09/05: [03:08:24]OOC: Vho/Vho : thats the joke, you got griefed
    Last edited by ito726; 09-16-2021 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Corrected a duplicate log.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last part isnt that relevant as its not part of the round, that log is from ooc chat 2 entirely different rounds later as roundstart ooc banter. Anyways, please close this thread as I think its resolved at this point as zab and everyone understands what went on as an RP conflict. Frankly it seems this thread either got stale or expired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last part was the round directly after the next round's end, it wasn't round start banter. Not sure why saying that no one likes me and saying you reported me is considered 'round start banter' at the end of a round, but anyway. I thought it was relevant and I posted my own pics of it in the imgur because you seemed to meta grudge me, and I thought it could be acted as evidence, and it also clearly shows that NOX didn't believe there were any orders to not hunt survs. So staff confirmed it with log posting.

"Also I wasn't a runner, because you explicitly asked runners to collect morpher bodies."

All of these requests to not hunt the survs were to the hive, and later on, directly at you, but you continued to ignore me and went to go to the survs. And I threatened to de-evo you when you evolved so you would realise that ignoring the queen is not cool.
    As well as you earlier on saying that it was bullshit that I didnt care about the surv location. (Why would I care about their location if I didnt want them to be hunted?)

2021/09/05: [01:11:11]HIVE ORDER: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) has set the Hive Order to: Free evo. Dont hunt survs
    2021/09/05: [01:12:06]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Survs hid in garage
    2021/09/05: [01:12:07]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Doesnt matter
    2021/09/05: [01:12:09]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Bullshit
    2021/09/05: [01:13:33]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : I said dont hunt surv

2021/09/05: [01:13:53]ADMIN: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) Word of the Queen: Get bodies for egg morpher
    2021/09/05: [01:14:38]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : No hunt surv
    2021/09/05: [01:14:44]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Get bodies for eg morfa
    2021/09/05: [01:14:49]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : We just want to talk to the survs
    2021/09/05: [01:14:58]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Just get bodies
    2021/09/05: [01:15:08]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : We want to shake the survs hand
    2021/09/05: [01:15:30]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : No matter what i takes i will shake their hand
    2021/09/05: [01:15:31]HIVEMIND: Zab1019/(Elder Queen (ZA-616-B)) : Just get bodies
    2021/09/05: [01:15:47]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : Now you are thinking
    2021/09/05: [01:16:03]HIVEMIND: Vho/(Elder Defender (NOX-911)) : I AM GOING TO SHAKE THE SURVS HAND

Logs confirm that I did ask you to not go to the survs, and to get bodies for egg morpher instead, which you ignored. You then proceed to attempt to shake hands with the survivors...12 times? I guessed you were doing it a few times, but dang.

"I was hit by a stray bullet intended for the spitter, they hit me by accident as survivors themselves would agree."
    You got shot in 3 seperate instances but that's besides the point I guess. I saw you clearly going up to the survivors, I assumed you were trying to shake hands, cause you went on so damn much about it in hivemind, even when I said not to. Then you get damaged to half health in my video, which was obviously only possible if you want up to the survivors. The garage can be a trapping place for xenos if they press the button on the shutters and they can kill you easily. Ive already said my thoughts earlier on why I didnt want anyone killed/at risk of being killed/hunting survs.

"You didn't care to investigate because you know you'll try to catch someone in the lrp argument, this time you failed."
    You were literally a few tiles away from the survivors, and you mysteriously were missing health. It's not rocket science for me to assume you were antagging them, its blatantly obvious. It's LRP as you were disobeying queen orders, as well as you just generally not caring that round, you even had a QM announcement for you to stop. I assumed you also attempted to shake hands with them, and thats how you got damaged to half your health, or you attacked them. But it really doesn't matter, as in the end your banishment was for going near them in the first place. If you didn't have the gall to ask for a heal because you got injured defying queen orders I probably wouldn't have even noticed it and you prolly wouldn't have gotten banished.