User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zab1019 - Rule 4. No griefing

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report may not be withdrawn at this point. It will be seen to its conclusion when management gets around to it.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly you were talking together to the runners because that wasn't what the chatlog looked like but you pieced it together. I don't know how you keep ignoring my evidence and creating your own narrative that doesnt fit the facts. There was a spitter attacking the survivors which you must have completely ignored, I mean I wasn't standing around alone most of the time. I guess you will ignore that part to and try to use something as evidence I said two hours later that doesnt affect any round. Now the whole point is to say you saved me from the survivors by getting me killed? I guess that works if the hive gets a free larva out of it. Also the actual chatlog doesnt look like your 'evidence'.
    https://imgur.com/a/Kh2uCSD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banishment exists as an IC way for queens to enforce their will instead of resorting to OOC methods, as part of the Xenos you're expected to follow the Queen's orders, and in addition, Xenomorphs are not allowed to be friendly with humans.
    Xenomorphs are supposed to more or less only treat humans positively if it leads to a positive outcome in the future, eg; A xenomorph in containment can play nice in order to be released from their cell with the expectation that they can immediately capture/kill the idiot that was stupid enough to believe them

The Queen gave you explicit orders to stop antagonising the survivors, you continually approached the survivors making some weird gesture of putting your hand out and getting shot for your troubles while the queen was repeatedly stating that you were to fetch bodies instead.
    Given you aren't actually allowed to be friendly with humans, the only reason you would be spending time with survivors from a xeno perspective would be to either hunt, trap, or capture them in the future. I think you were given enough reason to realise why you should have backed off and a banishment is not what I would consider griefing to someone ignoring orders.

Report Denied. Apologies for the delay, somehow I forgot this one was here.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)