User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lunarflu - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderfully tailored application. Says all the right things.

Strange discord behavior with the whole xeno/furry fetish thing is probably not a good look to have when applying to staff. And yeah, ERP server moderation experience is still moderation experience I guess. So, there's that.

I think the SJW accusations are a little rude, but the evidence is there. There's nothing wrong with wanting to try to make the world nicer, but don't expect everyone to conform to what YOUR version of a perfect society is. I hate the term because it's silly, but "hug box" comes to mind. Don't want to see CM become one. I wish there was more diversity in the people, and their views, applying for staff, but there's a one mind sort of attitude seemingly.

However, I do appreciate lunarflu taking the time to DM about an issue and chat about what is on their mind etc. about whatever the problem is, instead of outright pulling the trigger and banning someone off the cuff. Taking the time to be ask questions and being personable while doing so is a good look.

Anyways, good luck to you lunarflu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App withdrawn, Lunarflu wants to pursue coding for a bit and see how that goes.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)