User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Removal of MPs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Removal of MPs

Honestly, you may hate them, but they are the only thing between us and LRP.
    read later messages of mine, but this thread is hilarious.
    Last edited by Kitsunemitsu; 09-13-2021 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Needed to clarify
    Kirie dear, are you coming to bed?

Maybe. Who knows. I might play a song for old time's sake. Do you mind, Nicole?

Not at all. I would love it.

And so, she once again picked up the baby blue ukulele that she bought, all those years ago.
    She begun to form the words on her lips as she caressed the frets with the same grace she always did.
    They fell in love all over again.

...and her music was electric.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate MP but I don't like it when MP gone
    Mr grim i want off this sad ride
    hij komt, hij komt. de lieve a goede synth
    love you all
    Akira Alexander Bowchief. The Saviour of man
    (actually die within 1 minute of drop)
    The MEntor and avid SEA player.
    also a mentor on RUCM if you need help
    do you like playing ss13? want to ask a question related to ss13 or CM? feel free to chat with me if you'd like!
    Discord Chat! Special2kira#4383

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CM is already LRP at this point
    My Medals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 rounds and counting
    still no mass riots
    still no marines shooting themselves
    its like MPs were the ones causing problems for the server

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure they're the ones stopping LRP from happening? Maybe their presence is the thing that is causing LRP to happen in the first place. Checkmate MP atheists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You currently have a staff report up of the Head Admin Manager and the Head Dev Manager because they removed your favourite griefing role.

Immediately after said removal of MPs you go into the rounds straight after and roleplay as an MP. Breaking into Brig, stealing MP equipment, essentially LARPing as an MP so you can play as the funny antag role. Said role was removed for a very good reason, i hope it stays removed.

I'll say it again that TGMC doesn't have MPs. They dont have marine law really. No one really does anything with it. In my over like 1500 hours of CM the majority of ML shit has been friends messing around having fun, MP power tripper ruining it because they're the 'Do you have a hall pass?" kid in high school. Then the MP is surprised when they get lynched by Delta. I can roleplay just fine without a poor excuse of a roleplay job breathing down my neck for the smallest of bullshit that their book technically says you can arrest someone for, taking them out of the round for long periods at a time.

Cope
    Muhreen: Eugienia 'Nordica' Northey
    Xendigo: ZAB0

Medals:
    https://imgur.com/a/PiOgzZY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a gay profile picture and your forum signature is longer than the actual post you made

why should I listen to you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhm basically.......... MP interaction with 95% of the MP's is boiled down to, you break a law, they find you, they hit a chat macro, instantly stun you and throw you away in a cell for 20+ minutes, no real interaction, it's like facing a temp ban because you can't even fight back 8)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, maybe I'm just stupid.
    I'm willing to admit if I am

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beweh here, my new character bit

Just another case of the staff team purposely killing off roleplay and atmosphere in CM to fit their forced view of what they want CM to be, a no roleplay TDM CoD game. Back when I was manager and CM was in its golden age we had something called standards, which sadly to see the current developers and staff want to throw that out the window completely. Did I mention that I used to be the manager? Well I was, and it was a golden age of CM. Now the game is only played by shitters and LRPers and kids who only care about turning sprite from vertical to horizontal... no standards at all. Now the game is just going to be overrun by shitters like dreven and also the golden age is over, theirs no standards! Maybe if I was manager again we would have standards, and maybe another golden age too. But alas I was character assassinated by redditors and also my entire staff team and most of the playerbase who unfairly hijacked CM from me and convinced everyone that neo (see: brave new world, 1984, demolition man) CM is now a TDM game with no place for atmosphere, immersion, or most of all predator bad blood events.

- Signed, Beweh

Nah but jokes aside I'm against MP removal if it means staff are gonna enforce all ML as OOC ruleset, but also OOC protections on MP's is a complete kneejerk ruling that goes against the spirit of the new roleplay standards and emergent storytelling. And I kind of enjoyed having a security force to mess with as MT and pull pranks on. I guess i'd rather have no MP's than OOC protected ones who are going to grief a PVT's round because he carried a gun in the hanger or remove a SL for making a joke on comms.
    Last edited by Dreven; 09-13-2021 at 05:27 AM.
    Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: