edgardo - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Edgardo1.

Marine Name
    Alyx Einzbern.

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Lurk�tar H�chak.

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, I am Familiar to the Code and I read it every time I can.

Yautja Character Story
    //showthrea...=8826#post8826

I posted the Story on the histories section for an easier access and format that using google drive

since the forum doesn't let me post without atleast 750 characters i will post a part of the story here, please i recommend reading it on the histories post!.

Young�s Days

"You are a joke, you and your height don�t deserve to be blessed by Paya." That's what they said about him, Lurk'tar never took into count these ignorant insults and always responded with "My size may be small but not so much compared to your suckling brain, one day your own pride and arrogant atitude will kill you."

Lurk'tar is a proud member of The H'chak clan, which was responsible for collecting the eggs needed for regular hunts and game reserve planets, due to his low height of 5'9 he suffered from verbal abuse, as the Yautja culture tends to disrespect and ridicule their members with shorter stature. He grew up and as he did, developed himself into a warrior. Completing his training after successfully killing a serpent it's head serving as his first true trophy, an excellent hunt.

Prologue

Lurk'tar woke up from his bed suddenly when through his vox caster several chirps indicated with a voice "We are approaching the hunting grounds, grab your gear and attend the meeting in the hologram room." Lurk'tar stood up from his bed then proceeded to select several pieces of his gear, including some light armor and his bio-mask. He then moved to the dimly lit room, where orders were being discussed.
    There were at least 15 warriors gathered in the place, the elder brought up a hologram showing a nearby mothership, seemingly severely damaged, the elder began to speak; �This Mothership sent a distress call 30 minutes ago, the report indicates a loss of control over a queen and her hive while transporting to a hunting ground; it appears the queen has captured the mother-ship with her hive. Your orders are to retrieve the control of the ship from the queen, destroy her hive and recapture her." The elder passed a watching eye over the warriors in front of him.

Slowly the other Yautja left the room until there were only two warriors and the elder.
    "You two" the elder began indicating with his hand to Lurk'tar and his companion Lar'ja,
    "You will recover the eggs on the mother-ship while the other hunters clean the ship of serpents, now go." indicated the elder, they nodded and moved silently heading to the drop pods.

He then moved alone to his pod, a sleek, elongated black capsule with yautja writing and symbols covering the drop-pod doors, He stepped into it, waiting for the deployment signal. 10 minutes later his caster made a sound �Operation starting, make yourself proud and finish them without mercy� the elder's voice indicated through the caster.
    Suddenly the drop-pod began to act as a fluid fan indicating its activation and subsequent disconnection from the mothership, the seconds passed as three fins were unfolded from the drop-pod rear successfully hooking on one of the emergency exits from the destroyed mothership.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Lurk �tar is a calculating and cold Yaut'ja, he thinks that agility is the equivalent of force therefore he decides to use armor and light weapons to allow himself to be faster and attack fiercely, when he will hunt, observing with determination the battlefield looking for prey that brings his attention calmly stalk his prey judging the actions until he obtains a verdict on the ability, attitude and form of his enemy then he will decide if he simply hunts it or if he believes that they are a honorable prey he will challenge her to a duel of honor.
    He has a great interest in humans, even though they�re weak and stupid, they've managed to stay alive and grow.
    As a member of the clan who preserves the Planet Reserves (H�Chak), he has the mission of bringing an egg to the Huntmaster ship, this does not means he will go and disturb the hive, destroying the usual gameplay, instant he will sneak inside the hive or lure the field for an egg.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An Honor duel is when a Yaut�ja Hunter thinks his Hunt-prey deserves more than being simply hunted, that�s why they decide to have a Honor duel with them, where you fight equally with the prey, properly fighting with the same weapon and leaving them to wake up after they are knocked, honor duels can be done until death or the winner can leave his enemy alive in exchange of a trophy which would be a limb or an equipment of him.
    A Hunt is when the prey have the enough level of honor to be hunted and be held has a Simple Trophy by the predator.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    When he was young, he was subject to ridiculization due to his short stature (5�9), he will remain neutral with other Yautja�s, unless they act verbally hostile or friendly he will not change his attitude. However, he'll treat the members of his own clan with friendliness and confidence.
    He respects the Honor Code, this means he will not disturb his brother�s hunts and mess with their honor duels unless there is a threat against his fellow like a unworthy foe disturbing it the honor duel.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I think that the predator role is a fresh change regarding role-play after playing a good amount of time has marine or alien and I wanted to test a change on my Role-play Style having the Predator Role available would change it, and to be honest they�re cool too.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    pretty epic application, decent rper to boot with it. +1

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a +1 foo but remember im biased. One for being in it and two for helpin you. Well done though ponyboy and well hopefully see you on the hunting grounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely enjoyed this story. Good app, good RPer. I'd trust you to perform well in any whitelist role tbh

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good app and I liked the story (you've got a few minor errors but it was good nonetheless) but you're gonna have to do more than just steal eggs from the hive, I've seen you around and you can definitely roleplay so I'll give you my +1.
    my first non combat medal

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your Feedback Guys!.
    Last edited by edgardo; 02-14-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you and 420 going to make the H�chak an official clan or are you just going to play as predators in the same clan?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably is staying has "predators in the same clan" until people start joining.

420 is the creator, so that is he's decision.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i said to LLJK earlier Im more than happy opening the H'chak clan officially. Though i believe its not needed until we have at least one more member either way and for now we shall see if edgardo joins the hunt.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you decide to get one more 420 I�m gonna ask that you talk to emerald about making a new official clan.

That being said, these are the types of applications we want to see. I can�t really find any faults with it except for
    Very minor errors.

+1