Date of Incident
    September 9, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Ray

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown.

Accused Character Name
    Kenneth Lance

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 12 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4, possibly rule 2

Description of the incident:
    I know it's past 48 hours, but this has been analyzed by the synth council and I wanted to hear their conclusion before making the report, hopefully you can make an exception.

I join the round at round-start as the Almayer Synthetic, get ready and go into CiC to see what orders the XO will give me. Kenneth Lance, the OP's XO, tells me to go do surgery on the APC. Fast forward to deployment, things ain't going great and we retreat back to the FOB. We had too many casualties to hold it and everyone was asking for evac. I was still inside the APC, waiting for patients, looking out the "window" and seeing everything unfold. I saw that the SW cades have been breached, along with the ones on the west.

Every SL that was alive was asking the XO for evac, but Kenneth made 2 announcements where he stated he will not authorize it. The synthetic guidelines allow me to evacuate myself in these kind of situations, so I called Alamo down.

The XO knew exactly what was happening, both by seeing by himself that if he didn't call evac everyone planetside would die and by the SL's callouts on comms. Before calling the alamo by myself, I asked the PO on comms if he can evac us, but he said something along the lines: "XO ordered me to hold shipside". This is griefing for wanting to kill every marine planetside, just to follow the classical movie cliche: everyone fights or everyone dies.

Now, for the possibility of rule 2, when we arrived shipside I went and asked the XO why did he want to kill everyone in the LZ, to which he stated: "what if they were infected??". Everyone knows a simple surgery can remove the larva, so it's not a valid RP reason to which you won't evac the marines from a FUBAR OP.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    I've played multiple rounds with Kenneth Lance as a command staff and he always seems to wanna soft-grief for his enjoyment. I've also heard from other people he is a known griefer, so I would assume a job ban from command positions would be suitable.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 48 hour rule is hard set and the only exemptions we make is if there was something physically preventing someone was doing the reporting (lack of internet, natural disaster, COVID-19, etc…) I’m not sure why you decided to consult someone on the synth council and not an actual staff member, but if we make an exception for one, we have to make exceptions for all. If the player continues to do these actions after today, by all means file another report.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids