Oshuka1997
    Date of Incident
    September 18, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    GU-N , Gunner Finlay
    Their BYOND Key
    Merdek1234
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    4:00 AM , making this at 4:47 , im not from USA so maybe the time is not that accurate but it is 6:47 here in argentina where i live
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    - We're a server focused on the enjoyment of the players. As long as the players are having a blast and not every single rule is being broken, it's okay to let some things slide here and there.
    Description of the incident
    i went xeno as GU-N , saw other players like BOO , NPC and MEZ so i started bantering with them like i usually do then after some time when marines were near landing i got DMed by the mod telling me that insulting other xenos is LRP , i told him that it was banter between us and he said xenos dont insult eachother because we are a hivemind.

the insults were things like "you are trash" or "cant wait for you to die and waste slots" i said these things to other xenos i knew and played rounds together a bunch of times and not to some random xenos players , after the whole DM with the mod thing i went asking to BOO , NPC and MEZ in LOOC and dchat to see if they were okay with the banter because of the conversion , i have done this type of banter with many xeno mains and made sure we are have atleast a friendship/comradery to not hurt or make unconfortable situations.
    Evidence
    i didnt take screenshots but i think pulling the logs would be enough and you can ask the people involved
    How you would punish the accused
    i dont ask for a staff punishment specifically but im more on the part of removing the note

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I saw you doing the same thing to me even earlier before this incident, I didnt mind but it did create worries that you were about to start greifing the hive. I didn't to report this as its a very minor issue but it can cause serious in game confusion if me or someone is midcombat or doing planning. On Rule 3. Community Expectations, Profane RP, the staff reserves the right to make the call. Just giving you a head up it causes confusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe for things like i said to queen like "i will bodyblock you and kill caps" but that thing i only say to people i know and they know me , is all banter back and forth and you can ask them or any xeno main , is just weird because this was just usual banter between xeno players and getting noted alone for this round specifically , even in situations im not playing you can see xenos bantering with eachother like this , when it comes to fighting the marines and working together you will see that im not doing anything of those things else i would be banned by now already

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

All of Oshuka1997 statements in the hivemind and say before they got bwoinked.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And the DMs they recieved:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There does not seem to be anything else specifically related to this report,
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could include the logs of the other xenos in the hive bantering with me in hivemind chat and after my conversacion with the mod i told BOO and NPC in LOOC about the bwoink also after i died i asked BOO in dchat if he was okay with all that banter we had and he said it was okay with him

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hivemind banter in context right until the bwoink:

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOOC after the bwoink:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Deadchat comments: (There are a bit more of those but they are chaotic and disjointed as dchat gets more rowdy towards the end of the round. The general tone of the comments is exactly like those bellow)

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is excessive and does come off as LRP as far as Xeno RP goes. The Xenos are supposed to be hiveminded, and aren't supposed to be able to express dissent.

While it's been ruled that banter is allowed this comes off as excessive. If you're at the point where you're joking in hivemind about bodyblocking the queen you have probably gone too far.
    You have previous notes for LRP regarding playing as Xeno and should probably know when you're crossing that line.

Report denied, note's gonna stay.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)