Date of Incident
    September 18, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Karl Karlsson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Runner AK-M

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    about 6:25 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6: No Metagaming

Description of the incident:
    I was a bravo engie deploying to kutjevo, sitting at the back of the DS. When we land, I catch a glimpse of a runner outside the DS door, then when the DS fully lands (doors render etc) it opens the door, rushes in and slashes two or three marines while they were stunned. This is a classic example of metagaming, it's even in the rules clarification of it on the wiki, "Xenos sitting next to the dropship landing pad to attack right as the Marines open the doors."

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/Ci2haOr

Green x is comms crate, blue x is me, red x'es are marines who got slashed.

While I ahelped about this in game nobody responded, so the rest will be in the logs.

How you would punish the accused:
    note or ban depending on note history

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey of the accused is Kuujenga

Logs:

[07:13:37]ADMIN: Kuujenga has joined as the Bloody Larva (416).
    [07:24:52]ADMIN: Seraphine Decarte (XXXXXXX) launched a shuttle using the 'Alamo' flight controls.
    [07:25:48]HIVEMIND: Kuujenga/(Ancient Runner (AK-416-M)) : TALLS HERE
    [07:26:01]ATTACK: Kuujenga/(Ancient Runner (AK-416-M)) slashed XXXXXXX/(Abud 'Rambo' Mohammad)

They seem to have fled immediately afterward, enough to type
    [07:26:20]HIVEMIND: Kuujenga/(Ancient Runner (AK-416-M)) : They have lifesaver apc

They rejoin combat with marines shortly after.
    [07:26:30]ATTACK: XXXXXXX/(Nasir Ahmed) shot Kuujenga/(Ancient Runner (AK-416-M)) with a buckshot shell in Kutjevo - Runoff Dunes (59,43,3).

The ahelp:
    [07:27:02]ADMIN: HELP: Stan_albatross/(Karl Karlsson): yo, runner AKM stood outside the DS doors to slash marines that got stunned by it landing - heard by 4 non-AFK staff.
    [07:29:32]ADMIN: 6DIRTY has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from Stan_albatross/(Karl Karlsson) and is preparing to respond...
    They handled another staff issue for several minutes.
    [07:38:19]ADMIN: 6DIRTY/(Gael McGuinness) jumped to Kuujenga/(Elder Lurker (AK-416-M)) in Kutjevo - Scrubland (43,79,3).

Please DM me on discord at FrankTheMagicPotato#5067 if there's any problem with these logs or you feel I missed something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, looked like I marked your ahelp and forgot about it - was dealing with a couple other issues at the time as I was the only actively observing moderator. My apologies. I did not see the initial attack on the marines, however I will say that I am inclined to believe Stan as the xenos were actually ahelped additionally to building a number of 2x2 wall structures close to the LZ.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've discussed with other members of management.

It's *REALLY* difficult to tell exactly how close the xenos were to the dropship at the time that they attacked with these logs. There's no logs for when the dropship LANDS, and the time it takes for the dropship to travel is variable on several different factors to make it difficult to predict.

This would be an issue that should have been resolved in round and I'm very sorry that didn't happen at the time. I cannot get enough evidence just from these logs unfortunately, so I'm going to close this report for now. Please don't hesitate to report in the future, but screencapture/video recording would be best. You're correct in your interpretation of the rule, it's just hard to prove post-hoc.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)