Date of Incident
    September 18, 2021

Your Character Name?
    NOX

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Schalkguy

Accused Character Name
    Schalkguy

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:21

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 0.1 - Intent

Description of the incident:
    I was talking to a lurker alone at lz1 that seemed ssd, so i said in chat (not hivemind)

Ancient Warrior (NOX-902) hisses, "The only way we can win if we lure queen out and get another"

Ok so I made out a joke to an unresponding lurker OWO1, no one took remark to it at all. Shalkguy pings with intentions of accusing of making a plan to kill queen, making this incredibly LRP and calling for a ban. First of all its already insulting that schalkguy accuses me of trying to kill queen, he also may be complicit in aiding the dead survivor ghosts ahelp me so i can get banned. Schalkguy does not elaborate. Schalkguy is directly accusing me of attempt to lure out queen to get queen killed while also possibly aiding ghost survivors that might have ahelped at me.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/a4pudM6
    SeniorModerator PM from Schalkguy: Hey talking about getitng the queen killed, even jokingly, as a xeno is not okay. It's not only very LRP, but also incredibly rude

PM to Schalkguy: no one heard it

PM to Schalkguy: im sorry but i tried my best to keep it lowkey

SeniorModerator PM from Schalkguy: Well it was obviously heard cause it just got ahelped. If you need to keep it lowkey and out of earwshot you shouldn't be saying it at all

PM to Schalkguy: literally one guy, but he seemed afk. yeah sorry

PM to Schalkguy: maybe add a whitelist so xenos dont shit the bed from one person? i knows its not your dealings but i have more experience with queen than you think

SeniorModerator PM from Schalkguy: I'm not going to disclose that. If you have an issue you caan take it up with me. Yes sopmetimes newish players play queen, but it's just a game. ANd calling for people to get killed is not okay. Plus as a s a xeno you are ICly totally devoted to your queen

PM to Schalkguy: im not calling for anything, its just me talking to an out of movement xeno making a joke not in hivemind. if i said it in hivemind it would be more of an issue than you made it out to be

SeniorModerator PM from Schalkguy: How has anyone griefed anyone? ccusing staff of acting as some sort of conspiracy to hurt xenos is not a good look.

PM to Schalkguy: i dont have the proper history, if its the survivors they will salt about those who killed them or killed them in the past because its a metagrudge

PM to Schalkguy: if i was talking to one afk person and i get reported by a survivor trying to grief me as ghost its another issue

SeniorModerator PM from Schalkguy: Reporting you breaking RP is not grief

PM to Schalkguy: me talking to a wall and not have anyone hear it is breaking RP?

SeniorModerator PM from Schalkguy: If you say "We should lure the queen to get killed and have her replaced" yes, yes it is.

PM to Schalkguy: thats not exactly what i said

PM to Schalkguy: plus you just accused me of making a plan out

SeniorModerator PM from Schalkguy: If oyu have an issue with my ruling make a staff report. I am not going to continue arguing this

PM to Schalkguy: same

How you would punish the accused:
    Investigate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This belongs in staff report, my mistake

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)