User Tag List

Thread: A Gas Canister - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Gas Canister - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    A Gas Canister
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Bill Torres
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    A Gas Canister#8950
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I got told it was by Soldier.
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    nent.
    What other servers do you play on?
    Currently only CM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Perma on Para
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Being a "dick"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    Got banned for having DMs off but got resolved via Soldier DMs.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    My Manuscript of Mandatory Meretricious Mitigation.

By Motive of Mooncalf Malarkey that Materialized in the disassociated Miscellany of frivolous Manuscripts recognized as "Shitposting," I have been informed that in Means to Make re-entry to your Mary amalgamation of Moronic Multitude, I must first pay My wary redress to this Multitude's autocratic Magistrate.

So, by Magistrates' sovereign directive, I now give My Manuscript of Mandatory Meretricious Mitigation, or, in laymen's tongue, and as ordered,

"Sorry."

Discord image of "sorry"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I laughed bill.

However if you're gonna shitpost the appeal it would be denied. If you're serious about being unbanned, you can have a fair shot.
    Do you want to try again on why you should be unbanned.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 09-20-2021 at 11:26 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post The actual appeal.

Alright it was worth a shot as you specifically said that I should make an appeal saying "sorry "and it was going to look kinda short. Here's the actual appeal.

I have been in this Discord for almost 3 years, since 2018 that I joined I have gotten in total around 4-5 notes plus the unnecessary ban, I might not have been the exemplary discord user but, I have behaved on the most part of those 3 years and also helped multiple times on #gameplay-help when there were no responses, including outside #gameplay-help, so, other channels.

Might I have gotten out of touch, saying "that's retarded for banning somebody over his multiple year old byond ckey account"? Probably, but as soon as he got banned (as far as I remember) I stopped talking about that topic, I might have said 2-3 times that "wow you saved CM good job!!" but I feel like in no moment I disrespected a single person, just the policy itself and the action of banning a person that practically didn't played CM anymore. It's probably none of my business about who gets banned and why, but he posted the screenshot so, I decided to give my opinion on something that shouldn't have happened, but that's my appeal not his.

Am I being serious? Absolutely, could I have skipped a few words and probably not said "wow you saved CM so cool!!" multiple times? Also yes as the message was already clear on my intentions about what I wanted to say. But that's a mistake that got me banned and that's why I am writing an appeal for it.
    In general (by the amount of @s I got) I feel like I am a well liked person in the CM13 discord, that should be given another chance, obviously I would try my best to behave in a more correct form and try not to be a "dick" in the future.

I am writing this at around 2:30 AM and will check it tomorrow, so if I am missing something I won't be able to respond to you until approximately 9 hours.
    Have a good day.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for admin review then
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some discussion, we've decided to deny this. Based on your previous extensive line-toeing behaviour, we think this needs to stick for a while yet.

Feel free to re-appeal in no less than 30 days.
    Last edited by Sir Lordington; 09-26-2021 at 02:52 PM.