User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to git gud / how I learned to stop worrying and become robust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to git gud / how I learned to stop worrying and become robust

This game is carried by the 10% of robustee's and are followed around by the rest of the idiots. How did you become robust? I'm robust on Goon, but can barely fire a rifle on CM.
    How did you become robust?
    Drop the tips
    Edit:
    ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶l̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶b̶o̶x̶
    I see the issue now

UPDATE: I killed a Queen I'm robust now
    Last edited by quizmar; 09-24-2021 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly?
    Try a shotgun with slug.
    If you hit something you will fuck it up.

If you are an SL or SO you get a Mark 1, which shreds through T3s as long as you can keep the pressure up.

However, this game is about working together.
    The game is won not only by shooting.
    Bald medics leave all the marines to die.
    Bald command can lose you the op REALLY fast
    Bald engineers can make a shit FOB that gets breached in minutes.

If you want to go around with the name Mia 'double chungus' Fey blasting ass with two shotguns that's fine, but if the support isn't up to stuff, marines will lose.
    Kirie dear, are you coming to bed?

Maybe. Who knows. I might play a song for old time's sake. Do you mind, Nicole?

Not at all. I would love it.

And so, she once again picked up the baby blue ukulele that she bought, all those years ago.
    She begun to form the words on her lips as she caressed the frets with the same grace she always did.
    They fell in love all over again.

...and her music was electric.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunemitsu View Post
    Honestly?
    Try a shotgun with slug.
    If you hit something you will fuck it up.

If you are an SL or SO you get a Mark 1, which shreds through T3s as long as you can keep the pressure up.

However, this game is about working together.
    The game is won not only by shooting.
    Bald medics leave all the marines to die.
    Bald command can lose you the op REALLY fast
    Bald engineers can make a shit FOB that gets breached in minutes.

If you want to go around with the name Mia 'double chungus' Fey blasting ass with two shotguns that's fine, but if the support isn't up to stuff, marines will lose.
    yeah last night marines choked simply because req wasn't doing their job. No one was dropping enough ammo or AP ammo to push through the choke even though we defended the FOB from the xenos and pushed them to the hive. Something that would be robust is, if you are out of ammo and can't find any you can scavenge some off perm bodies or even better go up in the ship and get boxes. Create boxes with z and fill them up with ammo from the squad prep and then bring them down to the LZ or the front. This is reqs job but if no one is doing it you can help out the logistics of the marines by doing this.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't try, those 10% of "robust" marines own half of their kills to average rines just shooting. And surerly don't listen to anyone trying to tell you to use slugs. Sure way to be unrobust.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click and dont get clicked, that simple.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick with your fellow marines and don't try to solo xenos, regardless of their caste. Even the most robust marines can't fight back and kill xenos if they are outnumbered and stun locked by the various abilities xenos have.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robust on goon xd so is anyone with two working hands. Play survivor, die constantly, or become robust (and still die all the time)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A legend once told me these wise words "Don't get clicked, make your clicks count, be prepared for everything and most importantly, GIT GUD!"

Fact: You must only use slugs with MOU. Other shotguns exist solely to fire buckshot. Don't trust anyone that uses slugs with other shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by quizmar View Post
    Also we should have an after death lounge where people can practise their skills, like Goon's murderbox
    We already have something like that called "ThunderDome" where admins or mods can spawn some mobs on both sides of the arena to fight each-other. This happens rarely though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quizmar View Post
    Also we should have an after death lounge where people can practise their skills, like Goon's murderbox
    Being robust comes down to having a large amount of game knowledge and the reflexes to make use of it. Or in some people's cases, using one of the many aimbots made for byond.[Don't be those guy's, they suck eggs]

As far as a death lounge goes. Having one would go against the design principle of CM. Devs/staff intend for you to spawn as a xeno after death, and having something else for dead marines to do puts that at risk.
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most marines upon perma death either stay in dchat rest of the round or go play another game so having something to do after you die wouldn’t change much
    The laziest Bravo medic main that used to only use a flamer.
    LCPL George ‘swamp’ Grills [Bravo (Med)] says, "What a libtard lmao”
    Now I main Alpha ahhhhh