User Tag List

Thread: I used the shotgun. You know why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used the shotgun. You know why?

Cause the shotgun doesn't miss, and unlike the shitty L42 it stops a xeno in their tracks in two hits. Bang, bang, and they're fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because, once again, I'm not there to coddle a buncha xeno scum sucking bugs, I'm there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Guard the colony. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned, which I won't, you can guarantee I will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend xenos. Because it's quick, clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the 10x24mm shots, which take half a clip just to bring someone down, or with the grenades which are slow as balls, impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit, fuck all. The shotgun is the superior marine enforcement weapon. Because it stops aliens. And it stops aliens by reducing the number of xenos roaming the fucking colony.

As it stands now, xenos are allowed to prance around doing whatever the fuck demented, sick shit they feel like, yet the USCM has to toe the line and be the 'good guy' while getting fucking murdered in the process. Fuck that. Fuck that right in the god damned eyes and squish 'em into a paste, that's garbage. That's a sack of shit.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    based?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    um what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

>Acid Goop

Yup awesome post

GetGood.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shotgun is life but shotgun is not life anymore due of changes.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChengChan View Post
    shotgun is life but shotgun is not life anymore due of changes.
    ???? I dont see anything in the changelog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    ???? I dont see anything in the changelog
    Knower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the lurker. You know why? Cause the pounce doesn't miss, and unlike the shitty acid spit, it stops a PFC in their tracks in two hits. Slash, slash, and they're fucking done. I use four slashes just to make damn sure. Because, once again, I'm not there to coddle a buncha USCM scum sucking privates, I'm there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Protect the queen. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned, which I won't, you can guarantee I will continue to use the lurker to perma marines. Because it's quick, clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the warrior, which takes thirty seconds to bring someone down, or with the spitters which are slow as balls, impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit, fuck all. The lurker is the superior queen protection caste. Because it stops marines. And it stops marines by reducing the number of marines roaming the fucking colony.

As it stands now, marines are allowed to prance around doing whatever the fuck demented, sick shit they feel like, yet the hive has to toe the line and be the 'good guy' while getting fucking murdered in the process. Fuck that. Fuck that right in the god damned eyes and squish 'em into a paste, that's garbage. That's a sack of shit.