Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Momentum crusher

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BellyMaster View Post
    Tankiness wont really help crusher, marines can already bodyblock, and by the time you can down the marine and step over, you will already be dead. CDR would help, aswell as removing the knockback from the charge and just having it stun for like 2-3 seconds so you can step forward, stomp to nuke the target, then slash a couple times and run away. As it stands, ravager does basically the same thing crusher does, but better, you have damn near as much tank from a full empower, your dash lets you get in to the fight, and two slashes will allow you to easily jump out of the fight before going in to crit. If you tried the same thing on crusher, you will usually just get mulched by AP ammo, which is plentiful, or you would get fletchetted to death, or killed by M2C deathbeam before you can get back to a safe spot. Removing crusher windup and giving it a similar CDR on slash as rav would be the only way I see it being relevant as a T3, currently it just feels like a wasted slot, sure sometimes its nice to be able to stop marines for .7 seconds to escape with stomp, but burrower already does that with more utility at t2, and sentinel does that at range as a t1. Alternatively, just give the charge a massive buff in damage against all cades, like 50% flat damage to cades, or something, to make fob sieges not a fucking shitshow. It will still take awhile for a big enough hole to be useful to open up, but atleast you are not sitting for 30 minutes + waiting for boilers to deplete the marines immense reserves of supplies as they heal cades over and over. It would be really nice to actually get through a cadeline in a reasonable amount of time, not being stuck slowly chipping away at it for 1/5 of the round. Also, I dont see why you have such a coniption from the suggestion that crusher is not a t3 worthy evolution. All the other evolutions are (really) strong. Crusher, is for the most part, not that good. Its AOE slashes can be really powerful, but with the meta the way it is, even really skilled players end up dying on crusher because the current iteration is just really bad. It cant get in to fights or get out of fights, even when you charge someone they get flung away from you, meaning unless you can charge them while a wall is behind them, you have even more time in the danger zone to walk at them, by which time they have stood up, making your stomp not really useful outside of a very light CC, and you have a shield to hopefully let you tank your way back out of the horrible position you put yourself in to. Sending it to t2 and nerfing its stats would give t2s a really solid evolution for melee combat, while not being the cancer that is getting woyered in to brazil and never being seen again.
    I can't fucking read all that shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails of Akira View Post
    I can't fucking read all that shit
    TLDR: Croosh slow, fat fuck. Make Croosh Fast=croosh good