User Tag List

Thread: ChainsawMullet - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ChainsawMullet - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ChainsawMullet
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    not relevant
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    e.#9321
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    TheSoldierLLJK
    Total Ban Duration
    A few hours
    Remaining Duration
    "He's never being unbanned, fuck him."
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Head staff have decided that your attitude in this discord is no longer tolerable. Following from your previous ban you must appeal this on the forums.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    This appeal will be made to TheSoldierLLJK directly, as Discord staff were not involved in it, and Soldier himself seems to be taking primary credit for the ban.

Soldier, I'm sorry that you have burned out of CM and moderating for it years ago.

I'm sorry that the only things that motivate you to action these days are messages in your DMs that you react to out of sheer irritation rather than any desire or sense of responsibility.

I'm sorry that you've grown fed up with me, after we got on so well in the Sleepycord, that you vouched to invite me into.

And I'm sorry that it's gotten to the point you felt the need to publicly brag that, "He's never being unbanned, fuck him."

unknown.png

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were literally warned the other day for your outburst against silencer being picked for the task master job. Everyone wanted you banned on staff but we said no give him a warning.

Within seconds of an admin returning you do the same thing. Enough is enough, staff is tired of your constant bullshit against us. You help predators and post stuff about RuneScape which is fine and dandy so I acknowledge that, but as soon as it’s something staff related you would come to me or frozents in our DMs. Which is fine, I don’t care if people want to vent about stuff or even rage at me directly in DMs because I consider those as a safe space (which I will tell a player to piss off)

But then you constantly spew anti staff rhetoric which goes beyond critism to the point that staff don’t even want to deal with you in discord and go directly to a manager “chainsaw is doing xyz please handle I don’t want to be biased.”

I community banned you and it was overturned by the host of CM himself who even said “discord ban is fine”

So since it’s directed at me, my answer is not only no, it’s hell no.

Feel free to try again in 30 days
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids