Salamander#3417

Marine Name
    Damien Tycus

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kul-K'aal

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Bo’ytill

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    Kul-K'aal during his blooding rituals he failed twice and due to a unforeseen or Zealotic Prayer to the Guardian to the Fallen, Kytara, he managed to pass the test. but he didnt fit too well with the more aggressive Hunters of the Bo'ytill Clan and more of a Archivist of the Gear of Fallen hunters. During the few hunts he has been on he always Marked himself by Scaring his flesh with Each Fallen Member he joined . he requested many times to join a hunt after many close calls but to no avail until he grew more attention the humans expanding and anticipated the arrival of the humans of a Preservation Planet. he now asks permission to hunt on a planet that the humans have yet to make their presence on the surface to collect more Primitive weapons and tools and if possible some skulls of Dishonorable duelists.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also reading the Honor code i just have Trouble trying to .. Classify proper targets to hunt and what not to hunt i had to reread it a few times to find clarification. but i am still having trouble trying to decipher which is a honorable target and dishonorable. can i get some detailed clarification?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are allowed to hunt people so long as they are healthy (splinted excluded) are not a faction command structure (CO or queen) indirect combat and healing role (medic/doctor and synth) non-direct combat caste (every drone caste and also boiler)
    You cannot hunt people who already defeated a pred in duel aswell(this does not include xeno as they are not sapient but only sentient)

However, keep in mind that this does not mean any of the listed are to be exempt from harm if they attack you first. it just means you cannot start a fight with them. additionally, if they are formerly an important role but have ceased to become crucial to the round they can be hunted( ask another predator on when exactly this apply)
    remember HC is somewhat like a guideline with generally agreed upon things on how you as a whitelisted predator should act.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah that makes so much more sense now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not up to standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it not up to standard? you mean the Application or the Code?

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your character story is far too short, look at other accepted applications for an example of an appropriate length story. This is what Cha was saying, basically.

I encourage you to withdraw this application and ask for help making your next in #whitelist-app-help on the discord
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i withdraw? and thank you im not too strong in making lengthy stories. also i dont see the Whitelist-help in the discord?.. did i not do something?
    Last edited by Salamander; 10-07-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to just say in the thread that you wish to

You need to get certified in the discord to see all the channels, post your username in #permissions requests to do it (and change your discord nickname to your username)

If you need any more help feel free to DM me on discord, ꌋꄣꆏꆽ#1738
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would like to Withdraw for now for this application. i will search for help in the Whitelist-help