Date of Incident
    October 8, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Khalif "Mike" Jordan

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Artem Pavlyuk

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:48 AM October 9th 2021

What rule(s) were broken:
    Roleplay

Description of the incident:
    Artem Pavlyuk was the Bravo SL during this operation on Trijent Dam. I was but a lowly Bravo PFC.

Upon deployment I decided to charge forth like a total UNGA, before returning back to the LZ 1 to defend the fob. When I returned to the LZ, I noticed no cades lines to the East and only to the South. This was by now at least 5 minutes post drop.

As I proceeded to the SL beacon, I noticed a CAS laze compliments of Artem before being narrowly missed by a Widowmaker. There were multiple squad members near by and thankfully no FF casualties.

I promptly called for the SL to be replaced as he was clearly being bad. I would eventually be promoted to acting SL and proceeded to cajole squad engineers to build a semi serviceable fob.

Artem then lingered around the FOB, but as far as I could tell wasn't being of much use.

I should state that Artem was barley communicative post drop on squad comms, which in seems strange in a SL role.

When the main Xeno force pushed in he did begin to come to life a bit and seemingly tried to half-heartedly give orders, which I countermanded because by this time I was already Acting SL.

Finally once the Xeno push was repulsed, he seemed to promptly fuck off to go frontline.

All in all, I think for the reasons above that a job-ban/warning is warranted, Squad Lead, especially Bravo SL, should be held to slightly higher standards then your unga marine. His inability to communicate and seeming lack of any attempt to build up the fob motivated me to file this report.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I was unable to pull logs but did ahelp this situation near the end of the round. I don't think any moderators were on at the time. Logs should show both lack of orders and the bad laze.

How you would punish the accused:
    Job-ban/warning

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, sorry for the long wait. I'll be pulling logs for this within the next 24 hours.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The accused, Artem Pavlyuk's ckey is S0ldi3rKr4s0

When there is speech or actions between multiple parties, they will be color-coded as follows:

S0ldi3rKr4s0's logs will be in Green
    Ezekiel Ross (Unrelated to this situation, but needed for context) will be in Yellow
    Khalif 'Mike' Jordan will be in Orange
    All other third parties will not have a color.

Artem trying to coordinate Bravo Squad shortly after the alamo had landed and comms was set up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This tidbit is important for context in the next three sets of logs. Ezekiel (CAS Pilot) talking about what weapons they are loading for the next CAS run. In this case, Keepers. Note that Artem has access to JTAC comms.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Artem asking for a fire mission.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ezekiel firing on a laze from Artem while telling an unrelated player, Redrock, to laze. Presumably Ezekiel fired thinking that the laze was from Redrock. This link shows where the Keeper hit: https://i.imgur.com/9xIURUb.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation following the Keeper strike.

Spoiler Spoiler:

From around 00:56:00 to 01:00:37, Artem was running the mortar by himself. He says more than what is mentioned here, though I have only listed the first and last thing he said. There were no FF incidents here.

Spoiler Spoiler:

In regards to the claim that Artem was barely communicative post drop, I am listing all instances of him speaking on bravo comms (minus Orders, such as "PICK YOUR TARGETS", etc.) after the above mentioned logs here. There are many additional instances of him speaking locally, on Command, and on JTAC in between these sentences. For the sake of brevity I am not including them here, but I can fetch them if needed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

General locations and timeframes between 01:08:00 to 01:44:30 (round ended shortly afterwards) in which Artem had undergone combat. Also for the sake of brevity, I am not listing every instance of combat, rather just one or two logs for each area that Artem had fought in and the time that they had occured. I can retrieve all combat logs if needed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Please let me know if additional logs are needed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting the logs. Perhaps I can rephrase barely communicative to not giving out order specific to FOB Construction? I mean there really was no line of defense for the East of the LZ which is where Xenos traditionally attack from.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After looking over the logs the appeal is being denied. While there was some miscommuncation with the CAS strike and the SL could have done better trying to lead the squad it is not enough to warrant a job ban or warning.