f.ruth#3217

Marine Name
    Nixon 'Butter Boy' Kadel

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ho'stuianh Mei'ka

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Mei'ka

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The Yautja woke up from her restless sleep to an unusual amount of humidity in the air, she guessed that she had finally made it out of the desert wasteland that made up the entirety of the northern hemisphere of the tidally locked planet she had taken to exploring and hunting on. She was a solitary huntress and liked to spend time in regions largely unexplored. Though she had proved to flow with the Goddess’ spirit and to be an avid hunter, it seemed to many that she, more than a hunter, was an explorer. She took note of the rise in humidity, consumed a small amount of rations, and had a hearty breakfast consisting of yesterday's hunt. After checking her traps and snares for wildlife, she set off on foot, her imposing figure cutting through the underbrush.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story was mid tbh, but it showed you were serious about applying. Me not knowing you also doesn’t matta cause who cares, Ill ask you questions tho, pred Wl too lazy.

1. You spawn in as a pred and learn that the marines have a corrupted abomination. What do you do if it’s groundside, and what do you do differently if it’s shipside?

2. The CO protected by honor guard shoots you in a clear attempt to engage. The rest of the honor guard joins him. There was no conversation or provocation prior to him shooting you. How do you respond?

3. Mid fight, a sentinel spits your target and attempts a capture. What is next for you?

4. You just solo killed a prime praetorian. What’s your one liner?
    Last edited by Knuffles; 10-11-2021 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Typing on phone is hellsatan
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuffles View Post
    Story was mid tbh, but it showed you were serious about applying. Me not knowing you also doesn’t matta cause who cares, Ill ask you questions tho, pred Wl too lazy.

1. You spawn in as a pred and learn that the marines have a corrupted abomination. What do you do if it’s groundside, and what do you do differently if it’s shipside?

2. The CO protected by honor guard shoots you in a clear attempt to engage. The rest of the honor guard joins him. There was no conversation or provocation prior to him shooting you. How do you respond?

3. Mid fight, a sentinel spits your target and attempts a capture. What is next for you?

4. You just solo killed a prime praetorian. What’s your one liner?
    1. I would make the killing of the abomination priority number one, and it doesn't really matter whether I'm shipside or ground side, I'd try to eliminate it with minimal casualties and only killing it and those who defend it.
    2. Anyone shooting at me without due cause or me interacting first is dishonorable, therefore I would dispatch them all according to how I can deal with dishonorable prey, however, I would make sure the CO is revivable, especially if they are still needed in the op.
    3. I would kill the sentinel, retrieve my prey, then if the space I am hunting is too dangerous for my prey, I would move them somewhere safer, and continue the fight, otherwise, I would just continue it once they were up again.
    4. Fairly vanilla, because I'm not very witty, "I dedicate this kill the Dtekale!" Or something along those lines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers on all three, very awesome. I feel good about giving this app a +1
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers to Knuffles' questions, I like the story. Though a younger applicant than most I think he'll handle it and prove himself.
    Interact more on Discord/roleplay in-game and you'll get more people to be interested in checking your app (don't advertise obviously)
    1+
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main