Queen
    Their BYOND Key
    Admin and other staff
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    01:44:38
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Rule 0.1 - Intent
    Description of the incident
    The Evidence section of the section provides an explanation. I told the xenomorph players to go to the tunnels when the hive was completely broken, all our main forces have died, and I barely made it out after building defenses and fighting myself. That being said I am accused of what "looks like griefing". I am confused as I did not break any rules in the rule section and I also adhered to what a Queen should do. Almost all Xeno rounds begin with something along the lines of "do not die" followed by shame and embarrassment when someone dies. Of course, this round was no different.

The real issue is a mystery, of what I am accused of. It seems I am accused of griefing. I did not tell xenos to "not play", I was actually prolonging the round. I just provide a good suggestion and tell everyone to retreat from a bad situation. How did I refuse to give a pooled larva a chance, when the pool was working and has had the same amount of pooled larva since the beginning for well over half an hour? I would never do such a thing to grief. By the time I started hiding in tunnels the pool was destroyed and it still had the same pooled amount! ! !

The round continued eventfully for another hour with 10+ xenos surviving aboard the Alamayer.

Despite me trying my best, I did say my plan worked because the marines retreated and the Hive survived and continued to thrive. My actions have not had a significant influence on xenos retreating into the tunnels, from around 20 xenos total lived only 4(including me) survived to make it into the tunnels, some did choose to ignore going into the tunnels, nothing was done about that except that they were killed from the game by the marines. Other factor include the test merge working that round actively attracting more marines and removing an active xenomorph playerbase.

I have come to the conclusion that it is not grief, everything was done right by me and mechanics beyond my control are at fault.
    Evidence
    Heavily warned for essentially telling other xenos not to play the game as Queen. In a fairly one-sided game, the xenos were losing hard and this player ordered the remainder of the hive to hide in tunnels. Their justification when confronted was that they were "saving xeno lives". The round ended with approximately 18 pooled larva and four living xenos left. This player even shouted that their "plan worked" the instant that the round ended.
    By x (Administrator) on 2021-10-10 01:44:38

"So the issue was a combination of several things. These things are *fine in isolation* but combined they became an issue.

- You as the Queen were telling other xenos to hide in tunnels.
    - You were trying to end the round.
    - There were approximately 18 pooled larva remaining by the time the round ended.

Combined this looks like griefing other xenos by telling them not to play and refusing to give the pooled larva a chance to join in by the time you had started hiding in a tunnel.

I reached the conclusion I did with the input of another staff member and I honestly don't have the time or energy to continue this conversation this late at night. I am going to go to bed, and I wish you a good night."
    -Admin
    How you would punish the accused
    clarify the rule break or adjust rules accordingly, note removal.

Ceyella
    as a xeno during this round, it was super cuffed, we lost like everyone instantly becaue we had less than 50% our number active, with most as pooled larva. we all went into tunnels to end the round rather than fight as a group of 5 xenos that stood no chance from the get-go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As queen I did fight, I went down to 10% health and then central flank hive dived straight to hive, I made a long retreat to east tunnel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one got to rejoin the game because you decided to hide in a tunnel and not fight and even told others to hide in a tunnel and not play the game.

This isn't the first time you have done this. You've done this a lot.

I imagine it will not be the last.

It's boring.

If you don't want to play when things get hard don't roll queen. If you want to hide in a tunnel when you're afraid play something that doesn't have heavy impact on the game like the queen does. You could have easily hidden the pool somewhere and then tunneled to another front to distract the marines while the pooled poured in but you didn't.

Instead you decided to ruin the round for other people. I'm surprised that this is only a heavy warning, imo it should have been a jban because you where blatantly griefing the others wanting to rejoin the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are clearly griefing this report with a multiple lies, besides the obvious fact pool has been open for over half an hour and then it got destroyed. I also rebuilt the pool at the nearest conveinience and hive still had as much pooled as hive numbers. This hasn't happened before but the 20 something pooled has been an ongoing issue. Go troll somewhere else CHI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    You are clearly griefing this report with a multiple lies, besides the obvious fact pool has been open for over half an hour and then it got destroyed. I also rebuilt the pool at the nearest conveinience and hive still had as much pooled as hive numbers. This hasn't happened before but the 20 something pooled has been an ongoing issue. Go troll somewhere else CHI
    I'm not lying or trolling. Stop trying to cover your butt when you are in the wrong.

I was in that round and actively watched and listened to you tell others to stop fighting and get in tunnels as you hid in a tunnel and refused to fight, refused to put down the pool, and refused to partake and normal game flow.

https://i.ibb.co/4gdXB1B/Screenshot-113.png

1. As you sat in a tunnel yelling at others to get in tunnels and stop fighting the marines.
    2. You made no attempt to put down the pool before round ended and instead sat in a tunnel.
    3. You even got QM messages to stop being a coward and still sat in a tunnel.

Once again it should be a jban. A note is getting off easy. Other queens have been jbanned for less grief. When they pull logs, they will see you telling xenos to stop fighting and get into tunnels.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would like to ask all parties to maintain yourselves civilized while reporting your sides of the history.
    Last edited by Hunk1; 10-10-2021 at 04:45 PM. Reason: typo
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record, the round didn't continue after the usual "round is over" message because of you or anything you did. It continued for a long while because Triiodine requested a very long delay so he could fix some bugs for the test merge.

I don't have anything to say about the report at this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The round was LV.

So me and the delta bois rushed east gap with little to no resistance, and made our way to containers (that's when fog was dropped), to find out that the hive was built at table fort. We promptly destroyed that, and the core/vice versa.

The xenos then retreated into west caves and had their spawn pool literally at firing range with no protection down the corridor entrance, which got promptly destroyed and the second core gone, then the whole AO got OB'd.

All, n all the hive was in bad spots, and what led to the whole situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is obvious bait and lies but Ill take the bait. Again Chii I dont know why you insist. The round did ended with 3 other xenos in the tunnels. Which means most of obviously died before getting in the tunnel. I waited for more xenos to get in the tunnel but a few blatantly ignored that so it only took 5 minutes longer than usual. I got out of the tunnel a split second (you heard that right) right before QM made an announcement to get out of the tunnel. I also did try to build a pool and I ran out of plasma.

In a separate response to Podrick, it seems that the testmerge negatively affected the xenomorph hive by attracting and keeping players on the marine side it seems. That is also another reason why I hid in tunnel because the round could continue regardless of what anyone believe. In this case the round and xeno morph fight continued with another hour of a 10+ active hive.