User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staff Report - Admin and other staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiChii View Post
    I'm not lying or trolling. Stop trying to cover your butt when you are in the wrong.

I was in that round and actively watched and listened to you tell others to stop fighting and get in tunnels as you hid in a tunnel and refused to fight, refused to put down the pool, and refused to partake and normal game flow.

https://i.ibb.co/4gdXB1B/Screenshot-113.png

1. As you sat in a tunnel yelling at others to get in tunnels and stop fighting the marines.
    2. You made no attempt to put down the pool before round ended and instead sat in a tunnel.
    3. You even got QM messages to stop being a coward and still sat in a tunnel.

Once again it should be a jban. A note is getting off easy. Other queens have been jbanned for less grief. When they pull logs, they will see you telling xenos to stop fighting and get into tunnels.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiChii View Post
    No one got to rejoin the game because you decided to hide in a tunnel and not fight and even told others to hide in a tunnel and not play the game.

This isn't the first time you have done this. You've done this a lot.

I imagine it will not be the last.

It's boring.

If you don't want to play when things get hard don't roll queen. If you want to hide in a tunnel when you're afraid play something that doesn't have heavy impact on the game like the queen does. You could have easily hidden the pool somewhere and then tunneled to another front to distract the marines while the pooled poured in but you didn't.

Instead you decided to ruin the round for other people. I'm surprised that this is only a heavy warning, imo it should have been a jban because you where blatantly griefing the others wanting to rejoin the game.
    You're first reply is a blantant troll post and a thinly disguised personal attack. Your second reply is filled with lies that disregard the situation. You telling me you seen the fight but it seems wrong for you when I told SOLO xeno's that are DYING, surrounded by marines, to get inside the tunnels? Point 2 disregard the fact that hive was destroyed and those dying solo were in the process of dying at this time. Point 3 is a filler response describing a situation where QM made a message that I am being given 5 more minutes of hiding in a tunnel before action is to be taken. I was already doing everything as fast I could before the announcement as I out of the tunnel and started building a new pool right away.

I also see that you likely made the the orginal report in an attempt to ban me, so I will continue to reply because of your personal involvement. You still have no evidence supporting your claim of grief. You can't even say what the grief specifically is because nothing was done wrong on my end. You think a single queen with historically removed charge, reduced armor, slow moment, a large target, and a loudly aubile stomp that goes across 1.5 screens, will stand a chance against 30+ marines in the caves? I couldn't even get the hive to retreat into the caves and tunnels in an attempt to save everyone clearly evidenced by 4 (including me) inside the tunnels

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of conversation between admin and Vho:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Vho ordering xenos to hide:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Please let me know if you need any other area looked at.
    Nick 'Shards' Weller - Delta Marine
    Miles - Synth
    - SYNTH COUNCIL MAFIA GANG -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    liltiptop, thank you. I feel the need to provide context for this situation from the point of view of my orders. As queen I know the likely outcome but ever so more I know how extremely difficult it is for most xenos to follow orders. Sadly that round has been one of the cases where following orders was only possible for about only 3 xeno players in the end. In knowing the issues of following orders I tried my best to communicate early and explain the expecations. I admit my plan seemed "one-sided" consisting of hiding in tunnels, but I focus on getting done one step at a time and the step was getting everyone to retreat. I continued to build the beach and fight in caves until I could no longer hold, I myself went into the tunnels very late. If this warning stays and I am somehow proven wrong, the consequences will be negative. It will simply be better for players to not communicate in some cases and present expectations in a way that gives generous time to act upon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to the conversation with Podrick, how do you expect to flank the LZ without first saving lives and ordering a tunnel retreat? I've done my best possible to save all the lives possible and I still flanked the LZ later, as was expected.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was an additional back and forth conversation between Vho and myself that was not posted (after the note was placed), including some important tidbits in staff chat where I ask for help/feedback in this situation and express my tiredness with this situation as a whole. I could spend more time arguing with you, Vho, about how xenos literally do not care about "saving xeno lives" in the lore, and that at the end of a day this is a video game where the goal is to have fun, and from my point of view telling people to give up and refusing to even try after a certain point is not fun at all. But I don't want to argue any further. Seeing you argue this hard makes me think that I was too lenient for just giving you a mere warning. I believe that I did the best I could in the given situation, and if I turn out to be wrong then we'll see. I'll leave the rest to management.
    Last edited by Podrick Equus; 10-11-2021 at 12:22 AM. Reason: forgot a few words

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand where you are coming from had more players retreated from the beginning I would have had a chance to reorganize. I was doing everything I could to avoid the round ending at 4 xenos. Everyone in that round freely made their own choice and I am not blaming anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    You're first reply is a blantant troll post and a thinly disguised personal attack. Your second reply is filled with lies that disregard the situation. You telling me you seen the fight but it seems wrong for you when I told SOLO xeno's that are DYING, surrounded by marines, to get inside the tunnels? Point 2 disregard the fact that hive was destroyed and those dying solo were in the process of dying at this time. Point 3 is a filler response describing a situation where QM made a message that I am being given 5 more minutes of hiding in a tunnel before action is to be taken. I was already doing everything as fast I could before the announcement as I out of the tunnel and started building a new pool right away.

I also see that you likely made the the orginal report in an attempt to ban me, so I will continue to reply because of your personal involvement. You still have no evidence supporting your claim of grief. You can't even say what the grief specifically is because nothing was done wrong on my end. You think a single queen with historically removed charge, reduced armor, slow moment, a large target, and a loudly aubile stomp that goes across 1.5 screens, will stand a chance against 30+ marines in the caves? I couldn't even get the hive to retreat into the caves and tunnels in an attempt to save everyone clearly evidenced by 4 (including me) inside the tunnels
    I have won 6 v 60+ where Frozen gave the marines the nuke after we wiped their push.
    I have won a lot of hard slug out rounds.

Never once have I seen a bigger cop out that is sitting afk in a tunnel, telling everyone the entire round to get into tunnels, and then yelling at others to not play the game and sit in tunnels. Yes it is possible. Don't need charge. Stomps doesn't stop this. Being large? Just means you're more in charge. So if I can do 6v60 then you can do 10 vs 30 which you had when you where hiding in a tunnel before they all died because you refused to help in favor of sitting in the tunnel at Ygg tree.

But that requires you to play the game to do it.

This is blatant grief from round start to round end and once again, surprised it's not a jban. This is actually worse than yellows telling people to not hug monkeys because that is 19 people that you refused to let into the game in favor of tunnel hiding to "save" your own skin. You where even yelling at them while they where fighting before the marines where even in the caves to get into tunnels and hide...like what.

You put down pool AFTER the round ended and AFTER the marines went back up to the ship to deal with the CLF/whatever hostile ERT they spawned to give the marines something to shoot since you told the xenos to hide the entire time ground side with no intent to flank the LZ, or do anything tactical. Just hide in a tunnel like a meerkat.

Now that they pulled logs and showed you telling xenos to not play the game, I think that confirms I was not lying/trolling/etc that you tried to put it off as. (: As well as the screenshot of 4 xenos left, hiding in holes; refusing to play the game, and the 19 pooled as well as the last position of the hive core which was west caves after the hive was OB'd. There was no attempt to move anywhere but to a tunnel after that. You even said you weren't even going to move tunnels.

Like I mentioned before, Podrick was too nice, and its one of the reasons why people have posts in cryosleep exactly about griefers getting off easy and making the game unplayable. If anything this should be a report about Podrick being too kind rather than too harsh. But I digress.

Staff: Actually can you guys pull the Queen Mother messages that where telling them to get out of the tunnel, and the other one that called the queen a coward, and the other one that told them to leave the tunnels because marines left the planet. (Therefore showing that the Queen made absolutely ZERO attempt to place a pool before marines left and the round ended.) There was like 3-4 Queen Mother messages asking you to play the game and you ignored them all.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh I was in this round actually as part of the test merge. I felt like I should mention that during this time the queen refused to help in building a new hive core and continued to hide in the tunnel despite marines returning shipside to deal with UPP and CLF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are really going to post to that one time you may or may not have won 6 v 60? Maybe you had a couple t3's no stomp sound and the marines were busy, I don't know and every round is different. There were 3 xenos in tunnels, one lurker and a couple of sentinels. I am tired of replying to you Chi.

Also kira I built the core, ran out of plasma and went across the whole map to visit the new core. Thanks for trying to say "I didn't"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate the fact that the pool was always open for half an hour and during that duration it was consistently at 19 pooled. The pool continued to have 19 pooled as one of the mechanics is if queen dies the pooled numbers halve. After the pool was built [B]again[/B] pooled numbers continued to stay very high again Everything you are saying Chi, it's like you do not know what is going on. People simply did not want to join xeno.