User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staff Report - Admin and other staff

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not the place to argue, you are both being issued forum infractions. You are only to post on reports as a witness,
    Not to take jabs at each other and argue like children.

If it continues, a forum ban will be issued
    It ends now.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liltiptop View Post
    Logs of conversation between admin and Vho:
    (Logs)

Please let me know if you need any other area looked at.
    Apologies, I have left out information. I'll repost the initial logs and add in a couple I forgot to put in.

Round start: Vho tells xenos to hide
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Speaking with Vho after the round
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope this will clear everything up.
    Nick 'Shards' Weller - Delta Marine
    Miles - Synth
    - SYNTH COUNCIL MAFIA GANG -

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yeah I remember this round.. Nobody understood why exactly the xenos had suddenly came out of nowhere and were now attacking the afk marines on the planet.

This might be 'not griefing' by the rules but it was 100% softgriefing/griefing in my opinion. Deliberately ordering xenos to hide in tunnels at 12:25 is no different from a marine commander telling marines to not drop until 12:50.

As this is a team based game with leaders on both sides, its imperative we hold them accountable.

I do not think forcing all xenos to hide so early into the game, without giving any fight at all, is the proper way of playing the game.
    Basically everyone in dchat and ooc was surprised at the mass tunnel hiding.

Had this not been a Triiodine test merge round. The game would have ended and that would've literally been it. There would be no game for anyone to play and basically 135+ players spent the previous 25 minutes doing nothing for it to just end without any fight or gameplay at all. It's unacceptable and that's the main issue IMO.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is my view that Podrick Equus acted appropriately. If anything, leaving this at only a warning was very generous of him.

It is clear from the logs that for an extended period you attempted to force everyone to not play by hiding, purely because not enough people had joined as xeno. While you may need to adapt tactics based on your numbers, demanding everyone refuse to engage in the game normally is not an acceptable tactic and is tantamount to griefing your faction.

This was not asking everyone to fall back or anything, this was, at least according to logs, trying to get everyone to hide for 30 minutes.

Resolved - No action taken, Podrick Equus acted appropriately and made an acceptable decision.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???