User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceyella - Got myself perma'd, im out

Ceyella

Ceyella - Got myself perma'd, im out

A long time ago, dinkle quit CM, and i was among his friends, like people actually close to him and he told me why , but i just didnt get it..now i do then i had people literally simp out over him talking to me on discord after he go perma banned... and now, hardly anyone knows who dinkle is.
    The game isnt what it used to be, blab blab you've heard it all. ive tried to quit several times, but i always come back at like 3 am after getting drunk or some shit. Then i have people like J.D. grief me and misgender me and be assholes and bruh no one cares. everyone i know has vanished, its just... depressing and sad, and the game isnt even fun anymore. So i asked cheng to help me, and proceeded to mow him down with a M2C heavymachine gun. there was also some random guy who spammed retard to try and help i guess who then ran into the bullets. for those of you i know, i left discord awhile back becase avalache literally cyberstalked me, got pictures of me to make memes of me in the metadiscord, then had staff tell me it was happening (acute) then soldier tell me he cant do anything about it. so i dont intend on re-joining. cheng suggested i drama post to ensure my perma right before i merked him. the only way to quit is to get yourself perma'd

Banned for 43200 minutes | Shot multiple players at roundstart yelling about wanting to quit CM, then reported themselves via staff help. 30d ban for obvious griefing applied, filing for perma.
    By x (Administrator) on 2021-10-12 04:59:12
    Last edited by Ceyella; 10-12-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? Use Grammer betterer please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit finally poggers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you literally deployed your gun infront of me, shooting me to death, I didn't want your bullets nigga
    Last edited by Strobbers; 10-12-2021 at 09:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this is a load of bullshit.

Man literally started calling you a retard and you proceeded to baby rage and gun him down with an M2C. You are a serial griefer who does nothing but piss people off while getting away with stuff like spraying marines at the front and shooting someone as MP for no reason. Good riddance.

Ceyella
    i straight up told cheng i was quittnig then mowed him down before you flipped out. and i told soldier a month ago i would quit cm with a M2C spray down. which you cut off right at the start, its wat cheng means when he says make a drama post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate you Ceyella, thank you for leaving

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute mad lad did it
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyella View Post
    i straight up told cheng i was quittnig then mowed him down before you flipped out. and i told soldier a month ago i would quit cm with a M2C spray down. which you cut off right at the start, its wat cheng means when he says make a drama post.
    Cheng wasn't the one you gunned down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)