User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ceyella - Got myself perma'd, im out

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How will ceyella possibly recover from this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right so for me ceyella has always been a sound cunt and it was pretty fucking kooshty playin alpha with them back when. so for me its kinda a bummer that theyve finally fucked off but on the otherhand good on them.

am no gonny lie cunt was a cunt, had a pretty shitty rep amongst everyone yet somehow always got a second chance (fuck knows and who cares) the important thing is they pissed off a lot of folks in the community and shit like that. so the anger towards them is somewhat justifiable but fuck me... you cunts are being pretty shitty people as well gettin irl photos and shit aint chill its pretty fuckin scummy.

wit im tryin to say is yea its good they left but my god you guys are being absolute twats about it basically quit being a fanny pls

xoxoxo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would make a funny joke, but youre not even funny anymore.

You ruined the rounds of alot of people numerous times for slight inconveniences, myself included, and you clearly lack some sort of self control if you cant regulate time on a 2d spacemen shooter

i hold no ill intent torwards you, i just hope you grow out of that. Good luck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He ruined my round when I was still a commanding officer and i was toxic because this guy wants to destroy someone's round instead of enjoying it. He ruined it by a mutiny or mutiny baiting and I said something terrilble to him ooc than I didn't realize that he has a council friend who decided to remove me from the WL due of my behavior ooc because y'know they are friends. Haha. I think you deserve to take a rest for now and try to reflect your wrongdoings. ( I am hoping you aren't the one who create a story and accuse me for letting someone use my account to play CO. )

We all made mistakes. Your choice to change and comeback when you are ready.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019