Mishanok

Marine Name
    Mikhail Chernov

Other Whitelist Applications
    None.

Character Information

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Michael

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    How they will react: Well, synths must listen everyone, so mine will react at everyone like to higher rank, calling them "Sir" (same applies to one on one conversation, I have to call everyone as "Sir" even if it's one on one conversation). 2nd generation synth.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I want to be a synthetic since I'm really skilled in every jobs, It's going to be my first application, I'm good at roleplaying (very good),
    I learned alot about SS13 CM. I'm experienced with everything.

Synthetic Character Story
    2nd generation synthetic. Have been deployed into combat a lot of times. Mostly synth did surgery for marines since it was common for the front, never fight since it's restricted. Have been serving USCM for a long time.

Experience

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Great. I am trained in building cades, walls, fixing most of things, great at full engineering.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Very Great. I have been played as SO and XO.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Good, Great. I've been playing as a doc for alot of time, planning to play as CMO.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Great. I've been playing as CT (Cargo Tech).

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Xenos are breaching, xenos on Almayer when they crashed DS1/DS2 on it and when a high rank gave a command for it.

Confirmations

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Have you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other Information

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    My discord is Mishanok#0455, if you need you can contact me.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story is nonexistent and doesn't give any indication of how you'll rp at all nor do you even have a proper quirk (read the stories from other applications to get an idea of the optimal length and topic matter). Ask in #whitelist app help on the discord for assistance with this. It needs to be an actual story not a description of the story.

As for your competencies, while I have seen you playing the game as of late, you have not been competent at all in any role. You played an XO round where you abandoned the CIC to sit by the OB and spam the chamber button on it when there was a 500s cooldown on firing, and later in the round you didn't know how to call the ERT, for instance.

The combat question is completely wrong. When xenos are breaching you may not engage in combat, as there will be other combat capable marines there. You may not engage in combat when someone orders you to, either. A synth would ignore these orders

"How they will react: Well, synths must listen everyone, so mine will react at everyone like to higher rank, calling them "Sir" (same applies to one on one conversation, I have to call everyone as "Sir" even if it's one on one conversation). 2nd generation synth." This is not a quirk, it's not even a personality. Look at accepted applications for examples of quirks.

You need to read over accepted applications, and ask around for help before making one.

For these reasons, -1

I strongly suggest you withdraw this application.
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, how do I withdraw it?
    yea it was my first whitelist and I knew it's going to happen.
    not sure if I will have a chance to whitelist everywhere.
    also about fob: 300 seconds, about abandoning CIC: at least someone took command in it, but I learned a lot from my friends, players, etc
    second: where do I see accepted applications?

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    //forumdisplay.php?48-Accepted

^ accepted applications are there ^

to withdraw just say that you want to in the thread

if you need any more help ask in #whitelist-app-help on the discord
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Story is literally non-existent

- Quirk is also non-existent. Calling superiors (which is every USCM employee, to a synth) a 'Sir' is not a quirk, nor personality. It's just how you address them.

- Combat answer is partially wrong too. You cannot, by default, perform combat when "xenos are breaching". If Xenos breach a cadeline there will usually be dozens of Marines around to fight them. You are NOT allowed to be rushing towards the xenos and hit them just because 'they breached'. Combat is only allowed in self-defence, and even then only so long as you can't otherwise escape danger.

- Skill questions are super flat in how they are answered. You're asked how competent you are and all you do is say "yeah I'm great" without giving much substance or examples of what you're comfortable, or not comfortable with. Don't tell us that "Yeah im great at Req, I play CT". We KNOW you play CT if you tell us you can do Req, because it's the only damn role for it beside RO himself.

- I'm pretty sure we already have a Synth named Michael. The Synth names list is accessible for anyone so you failed to check that, as well.

- Your statement of "I'm very good at RP (Very good)" makes me chuckle because it's just a bland statement without any substance or effort behind it

I might have come off harsh here but I'm not the kinda guy to sugarcoat shit on WL apps. I'll put this in a simple way that Stan above may not have: this app is shit. It is legitimate poopoo, and it WILL be denied either way because it fails to meet literally any of our requirements.

I urge you to withdraw this application (simply say "I want to withdraw this app" in this thread to do so) to spare yourself the wait. PLEASE head on over to #Whitelist-app-help in Discord and ask for extensive feedback and pool for ideas for a new Synth app. This app seems super rushed, and the level of English is also really quite poor.

Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chief you’re going to need an actual quirk, backstory, and descriptions of your skill set other than things like “I’m good at roleplay (very good.)” I won’t rehash what was said before, just make sure to check the accepted and denied apps and to ask for help in the #white-list-help channel on discord.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man if you need help with whitelist app you should ask a council member or a whitelisted synth on discord! @forest2001

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application is denied, the feedback you've already received is pretty sufficient. There's also a list of synthetic names on the forums and discord, so look for one that isn't taken next time.
    Synthetic Senator