User Tag List

Thread: USCM Dossier: Anekcahap "Kneecap" Volkov

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USCM Dossier: Anekcahap "Kneecap" Volkov

Personnel Record #X41833N

Access of this record has been logged and tagged to your account. Unauthorized access will result in a Court Marshal. Do not continue if you have found this by accident, and report to your superior officer immediately.

Name: Anekcahap Volkov (Typically referred to as "Kneecap")

DOB: [REDACTED]

POB: [Higher access required] [O-5 Lieutenant Colonel authority recognized; un-locking] "малая ракета" colony 4776, UPP space.

Family / Blood Relations:

Parents:
    Alina Vashtayet (Mother) [Deceased]
    Miklan Volkov (Father) [Deceased]
    Foster Parents:
    Lynia Heirtzler (Mother)
    Mark Lyon (Father)
    Siblings:
    Jacob Lyon (Step-Brother)
    Known relatives & applicable extended family:
    Jolken Vashtayet (Uncle) [Deceased]

Qualifications / Training:

Civilian / Other:
    Eagle Scout rank from BSUA (Boy Scouts of United Americas)
    Electrical Engineering
    IT Engineering
    Wilderness First-Aid

Military:
    Basic Training
    Covert Ops Training
    Search and Rescue
    Advanced Weapons
    Demolitions
    JTAC1
    JTAC2
    Basic & Advanced Engineering
    Basic & Advanced Medical
    Basic Electronic Warfare
    Basic, Advanced, & Expert Hacking
    Basic & Advanced Zero-G Combat
    Basic Sniper School
    ITBDD (Integration of Training Between Differentiating Domains)

General Notes:

Agent X41833N, known by his fellow marines as "Kneecap", is a highly-trained stealth operative that is currently stationed aboard the [USS Almayer] with the [Falling Falcons]. Kneecap generally does not talk about his past, but finally opened up when he was recognized for his potential due to his highly broad, and some-what extensive, skill-set. - Agent Y33712Z, MARSOC O-2

Most, if not all, would consider Kneecap's past "Edgy", but I can find no difference between Kneecap and even a commoner's story of tragedy. Parents get killed tragically at the age of 4, and the kid barely survives because some ego-head at the UPP or whatever mega-corp you can name decided to cut corners. - Agent Y33712Z, MARSOC O-2

Kneecap is a highly capable individual, and should never be under-estimated or under-utilized in an AO. Kneecap has snuck into hives to get marines out of nests, into UPP Top-Secret Facilities to hack and get information, sniping HVT missions, you name it. - CO of USS Almayer

Medical / Psychological Assessment:

Conditions:
    Anxiety
    Depression
    Mild Aspergers (A.K.A Extremely Mild Autism)
    Chronic Adrenaline Syndrome

Surprisingly enough, Kneecap actually has a some-what decent capability to connect and socialize with people despite his Aspergers, though he is rarely given time to do so due to his assignments.
    Kneecap shows a past of high traumatization at an extremely young age. It's almost like a classic frontier or outer-rim tragedy story. Some higher-up in the mega-corps or UPP or 3WE gets in over their heads, and his civilian family dies as a consequence leaving him depressed, and alone. Perhaps that's why he likes operating alone so much?
    Kneecap's name, Anekcahap, is a bastardization or insulting way of saying the russian name "Alexander". Kneecap chose to say it this way "because they are the ones who took my parents from me."
    Kneecap shows a strange concept within psychology known as the "inversion principle". In 'english terms', this means he actually performs better and more exemplary when under high-pressure, and high-stake critical situations.

Despite Kneecap's ability to connect with people and socialize rather easily, he tends to keep his distance from conversation, speaking only when necessary. I was watching him through the monitors on one of the evaluation days (That we don't tell the subject about, of course), and he was in a group, so I moved on to the next subject that I had to work on.
    An hour later, I come back and he's still in the same spot, with slightly different people. It caught my interest, and I had no other patients left, so I watched.
    Despite watching him for nearly another hour, Kneecap only said 2 words during that hour. "That's funny". He reacted to people around him, laughing at dumb, crude, and even dark-humor jokes, which was a surprise to me given his past.

After his parents died Kneecap was taken in a foster family who had an extremely strong set of moral and core values. He recalls the feeling of being loved by his foster parents almost as if they were his own, real parents.
    Despite having grudges against the UPP for the reasons listed earlier in this report, Kneecap holds an incredibly moral standpoint on some very critical things:
    0: If you judge an entire organization based on the actions of an individual person and that individual's bias and prejudice, society will crumble due to prejudice and racism that's not even there.
    (Kneecap asked me to put that as a "0", which tells me how important it is to him)
    Kneecap said there are only 4 things he cares about in a person:
    1: Your morals
    2: Your moral integrity
    3: Your competency at whatever you do, with honesty.
    4: Your tolerance, or patience, to deal with someone who's ideals and ideology are different than your own. (I see this as being stoic. Interesting quality for him.)

Kneecap recalled an incident to me where he directly dis-obeyed orders from command. "They were completely devoid of any and all morality and moral integrity. I can't follow an order like that, I don't care if I end up NJP'ed, or even Court Marshalled because of it. A space-base full of UPP that I can de-pressurize instantly and kill everyone inside I can do ... but to stoop to the UPP's level of degeneracy by jeopardizing civilian lives? Possibly making another one of me because of my own actions? Hell no."
    For records purposes, the command of that operation was Court-Marshalled and sent to Military Prison. They had another operative do it, who's Agent status and Dossier have been removed from this file.

This concludes my report. - M.D Nikina Ashtyn, Psychiatrist.

Other Notes / Contingencies:

Due to the highly valuable and sensitive intel Agent X41833N handles, he should be watched.
    Kneecap should be assigned to normal operations, though command should be informed or reminded that anything "morally grey" could result in insubordination, which he no doubt, has a few NJP's for. Though on the flip-side, should command, or anyone come to him for advice, expect a moral response that is thoroughly explained.

Should Agent X41833N go A.W.O.L, desert, or otherwise become "rogue", a standard MARSOC clean-up team with thermals and training should be deployed to neutralize Agent X41833N.
    Kneecap has been made aware of such contingencies, as with all Agents and Operatives in the MARSOC branch.

[Log Out]

[Y]

[Re-sealing File]

[File Sealed]
    Is an Ambidexterous marine and xeno main.

Anekcahap "Kneecap" Volkov
    Agent X41833N

"Some of the best words are never said, but are rather understood."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not say the c word