spear#0203

Marine Name
    Eric Overstreet

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Lang'Kell

What clan are you joining?
    Clan Nhon

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    -

Yautja Character Story
    excerpt from my backstory, specifically the intro :
    A loud thud.
    The landing gear finally touched down a few hundred meters away stood tall the coliseum.
    Lang’Kell jumped out of the airlock, his blooded superiors shortly following after him, in front of them were various adorned stone columns with motifs depicting prey and predator, neatly placed along the dirt path.
    Marching along the road, Lang’kell was suddenly hit by a wave of pensiveness : something which would be blatant to his fellow clan members if it weren’t for his mask. The first trial posed no difficulties at all. On the contrary, having won the spar rather easily, he gained a boost in confidence.
    However, claiming that the second one would be easy for him would be a lie.
    He was afraid.
    Afraid that he couldn’t hold back or that the skilled gladiator thralls would be able to graze him. Five times would have seemed times easier. But four?
    Gathering his inner strength, he remembered exactly why he’s afraid to fail: one time was enough.
    He’s not going through all the jeers again. Through all the humiliating servile labor. Through the wasted time. He HAD to prove he was the best.
    He clenched his fists and increased his marching pace, catching up to his soon-to-be peers.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Support for this application. I've seen them around for a while and I know they'll handle this role well.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely a 1+

He's great, roleplays with preds, competent, story good.
    Can be trusted with the role and will highly likely handle it very well.
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I trust these vouches for you. but I would like to ask you some simple questions before I give you my personal +1. these have all happened to me in my many hours of being a predator in game so don't think these never happen because this game can surprise you some times. Keep in mind these have many "correct" answers.

1.You have given a human a prize for killing another hunter fair and square in a hunt. He dies and another marines takes it from him. How do you get it back? and if he refuses what amount of force do you use on him to get it back?

2.You are watching another hunter fight a boxer warrior and he gets knocked out in front of the entire hive (his mask is still on),They don't know you're there. what do you do?

3.Another hunter has fallen and his body is in FOB with marines standing around his body wondering what to do with it. do you try and take the body as soon as possible or wait for it to be transported up to the ship?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lampost View Post
    I trust these vouches for you. but I would like to ask you some simple questions before I give you my personal +1. these have all happened to me in my many hours of being a predator in game so don't think these never happen because this game can surprise you some times. Keep in mind these have many "correct" answers.

1.You have given a human a prize for killing another hunter fair and square in a hunt. He dies and another marines takes it from him. How do you get it back? and if he refuses what amount of force do you use on him to get it back?

2.You are watching another hunter fight a boxer warrior and he gets knocked out in front of the entire hive (his mask is still on),They don't know you're there. what do you do?

3.Another hunter has fallen and his body is in FOB with marines standing around his body wondering what to do with it. do you try and take the body as soon as possible or wait for it to be transported up to the ship?
    1. Tell him to return the prize and warn him of the consequences of not doing so. Should he not listen, plasma cannon non-lethally and retrieve the gear.

2. Nothing. If the hive is hellbent on getting the hunter's mask removed and the host impregnated, then warn them of the consequences, and tell them to kill the hunter instead. Should it still happen, ensure the impregnated hunter is killed, preferably via wrist-bracer.

3. Retrieve quietly as soon as possible; should stealth not be an alternative, HPC stun and take the body.

I hope the answers were satisfactory! I do admit the second made me ponder.
    Last edited by Castor23; 10-22-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These "questions" have no real correct answer I only want to know how you would deal with some of these situations that happen some what often whilst playing the role.

I'm satisfied with the responses, also two people have already vouched for you so I will hand you my +1 good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe had good questions, you had good answers, +1
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good app and player, good roleplayer and is not a shitter, +1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1, this guy is fucking awesome, a beast at slaying and a true keyboard warrior +1 +1 +1 +1.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001