so far i think that eggsac is cool and it's great if shaman and eggsac combo together like the homie crusaders

balance wise i think they're too weak, way way too weak. you need to make pylons depending on if there's any robust drone mains to fill them, and often there isn't in my 4 rounds of testing. i used a timer to see how long it takes, 35 seconds to restore plasma pool, that means about a minute and a half for finishing a single pylon (including placing) and two whole minutes to put down your first egg.

with how quickly the front shifts you cannot realistically make pylons, and sitting there for a whole minute and a half, a bit longer is insane to expect of a player to just stare and wait for the TERRIBLE plasma regeneration of carriers.

honestly it'd be fine if they returned to being like ORIGINAL eggsac, and can plant on any kind of weed. that'd rectify everything and honestly wouldn't be broken. old eggsac was op because if you manually opened an egg the hugger was a heat seeking 7 tile rocket with no counterplay, nowadays manually opening does nothing and their aggro range is short. in addition eggs can't be placed under other sprites so there's no hiding them. this wouldn't be broken at all in current cm and would give eggsac a further niche.

the only other option is making eggsac generate plasma way faster but honestly i don't think that's the best fix