Date of Incident
    October 15, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Kaamnooshi Khani

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Vho

Accused Character Name
    Ancient Empress Nox

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    22:50 CT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rules 2, 3 and 4

Description of the incident:
    NOX was playing queen and deovi'd even before the marines arrived.
    I later heard he did it to gib survivors or something, going as far as to move the hive core there (? unsure).
    Entire hive including queen ended up camping BR medical, forcing a siege and eventually losing.

It's pure NRP, TDM behavior to deovi when the hive isnt even threatened.
    It griefs not only his side by denying any latejoins evolution progress, but ruins the round as a whole - it's bound to end in either of the sides speedrunning, or forcing a massive "roundstart" siege in which most of t1-t2s cant even participate due to the sheer amount of marines alive and weeding restrictions.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    logs

(//showthrea...ules-2-3-and-4

Others on the situation in this thread. Had to check with Jarek in discord to see if he actually handled the ahelp. He said he did not and came after the queen was smoked.)

How you would punish the accused:
    Note for LRP or escalate the soft griefer to a jobban already.
    Mostly clarify the rules to make sure things like this do not happen. It aint fun for anyone involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copy pasting from other report

Hi I was the surv they gibbed.

We had hunted down all xenos that entered the colony so they didn’t get any weeding done til about 12:18(when queen rushed us) around offices, screeched and killed one of us there then chased us to garage(right outside of LZ) about 12:20ish, they breached p easy because of t3s and queen wall/Cade slashing and killed us, queen stayed behind to gib me, around 12:22ish at this point(the time when ds lands if it takes off as soon as it can) and queen moved back to the area west of bar by the time marines arrived in force.

I had alt tabbed at this point mostly so nothing else to add really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    - Jarek said he did not handle it because he joined late, and told me to make a player report.
    - I copy pasted Dor's shit with his permission because it's faster.

Now I will post my marine experience here:

I was following around Forrest & another marine like a lost baby duck since I was lone medic in a dangerous world. We did step off the LZ and glance within medbay and saw danger so we moseyed on through to turn the corner and be greeted by Queen and the entire hive just chilling right next to medbay. Forrest and his friend where prompty screeched and slaughtered and I ran for my life where I bumped into a cheerful GL spec. I screamed "QUEEEEEEN" and "HIVE" (Maybe?) in fully caps; bloody murder style as I went dashing past all the marines and back towards fob with GL spec in toe.

We ran for our lives, GL launching nades, and me firing random bucky's into the darkness as we where chased by a bunch of runners, a spitter, and a T3. GL spec was slow due to injuries so I waved bye at him and ran for my life. I got back to the fob with the T1s, T2s, and the T3 on my tail but the T3 stopped chasing around the general store area but the rest of the hive was already pushing north of medbay towards the fob before the first cade line even rose and some engi was getting beat upside the head with acid slashes or spit. (Can't remember if it was from the spitter or the acid runner.) This is around 12:24/25 if I remember correctly. (I am aware that T2 and below can attack fob but the entire hive right on their tails is the context here)

Queen then promptly dies due to overextending into an area that she cannot even weed, and the hive gets stomped after that. A lot of marines are dead, medics are doing like 2-3 bodies per medic, and uh yeah. When asked why they said its because there was a lot of pooled. (Last time they hid in a tunnel, this time they instantly rush fob?)

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My earlier note for this round:

I was Captain of the USCM Force that was responding to the distress signal this round.

DS was sent at 12:24 and landed to encounter queen at 12:25. They were camping medbay with 2 ravs 2 boilers and the rest of the hive.
    This basically forces me into a situation of: 1. Evac or 2. Attack.

So after being pushed back all the way to the FOB we hunkered down at North-of Medical and fought like hell. We killed off a boiler and then a rav with the help of SADAR and a strong flanking force. Shortly after we encroached down on the queen, who overextended in medbay, and they were killed with small arms. We won in 20-25 minutes from this point.

Since, for whatever reason, the hive core(the thing meant to protect the hive cluster, just like how the queen is meant to be in the hive until threatened) was in medbay, we decided to OB the actual hive. Which we did. Then we steamrolled the rest of the xenos since they were mostly T1s save for a boiler and beserker rav(who sacrificed themselves to defend the new queen, taking down 7 marines).

So my issue is not the tactics played here. My issue is camping LZ with full hive and queen. Marine forces were attacked by the queen(who is supposed to be supporting xenos from her hive until its threatened) directly after the drop. This puts the game in a position where it's either metarush or be metarushed. We stomped the big xenos after 10-15 minutes of fighting and then stomped the rest of the hive who had been completely unprotected thanks to the lack of defenses.

It's an RP expectation problem when the entire hive is camping the LZ with the hive core. And then when they get stomped by marines it becomes the issue of bad gameplay.
    For xenos: They could not evolve and only 3-5 players had any particular role thanks to the attempt at metarushing. God forbid after these situations the queen gets on ovi for 30 minutes to "get t3 slots filled" and stalls the server of 100+ players.
    For marines: They were stuck in one spot of the map and then it was a cakewalk thanks to poor xeno tactics.

Equally bad gameplay would happen if marines evacced. Xenos would have no gameplay on the ground and marines would have spent 23 minutes prepping just for a metarusher to force evac in 1 minute.
    These are the types of poor, gameplay-ruining tactics which we see lots of jbans come from. Simply because it's not the spirit of the game to try to cheese a round 5 minutes in, but even so, in this case it backfired for the xenos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, this round was supervised under JarektheRaptor and Schalkguy. I'll answer any questions you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite claims I was camping a certain spot (not the LZ), I was at bar when the marines landed and I ended up pushing only up until Hospital. Also despite claims I was stomped and overextended, I died on weeds as multiple t3's fell back on full heatlh a screen away from me with no warning.

Regarding other claims, after multiple orders being unfulfilled due to multiple xenos already dying with a low population and high pooled, I did deovi. I deovied to meet my request of survs destroying all the weeds and killing multiple xenos at offices, coming as close to caves entrances. I had rp reasons to be upset about the survivors.

I went after the survivors because I encountered two at offices, killed one at offices and chased after the other survivor. I did not ovi again because the timer to ovi again has a very long cooldown and marines already landed as soon I was at bar.

A moderator/trial admin was consulted before I "deovi", I had approval to deovi.

As far as I could tell, everything was done within reason and no rules were broken.

Have a nice day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I was marine with forrest, we lead charge, cut around medbay, get to bar, don't even reach/see offices before the queen and her whole hive took us out and proceed to hive core medbay (all minutes from first drop)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, can you please doublecheck the information you post in a report. You have made an error both your name and you failed to include a date.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCamo View Post
    Copy pasting from other report

We had hunted down all xenos that entered the colony so they didn’t get any weeding done til about 12:18(when queen rushed us) around offices, screeched and killed one of us there then chased us to garage(right outside of LZ) about 12:20ish, they breached p easy because of t3s and queen wall/Cade slashing and killed us, queen stayed behind to gib me, around 12:22ish at this point(the time when ds lands if it takes off as soon as it can) and queen moved back to the area west of bar by the time marines arrived in force.
    The investigation conducted has shown me that the survivors posed a large enough threat that the Queen made a judgment call regarding deoving and that there were T3s active within the hive. As such, this appears to be a legitimate cause for the Queen to deovi. The Xenomorphs are aware that some form of threat is coming, so the reasoning to eliminate survivors which are causing issues with preparation. Much akin to the rules regarding CO/XOs, we do not punish poor tactical choices, unless it is clearly intended to be a blatent attempt to grief or hamper ones side.

Report Denied
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler: