Cash Flores
    Their BYOND Key
    jamesthebond
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    22:55:40
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of Rules
    Description of the incident
    I had planted a CQC maze meant for killing or capping in northeast map out of the way of the hive which was southwest of map, the frontline never touched it as queen died and the majority of the hive before any marines arrived to it.

When I left CM once the round ended I went on with my day and was never aware that I was given a note by a staff member until today when vho another player alerted me of it.
    Evidence
    My Notes
    How you would punish the accused
    Likely a mistake, just a small warning.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2021/10/15: [22:43:04]ADMIN: Jamesthebond has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from XXXX and is preparing to respond...
    2021/10/15: [22:43:57]ADMIN: PM: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger)->XXXX: Howdy are you refering to where you are currently?
    2021/10/15: [22:44:10]ADMIN: PM: XXXX->Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger): yes
    2021/10/15: [22:44:10]ACCESS: Logout: Yellows/(Prime Drone (SO-88))
    2021/10/15: [22:45:07]ADMIN: PM: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger)->XXXX: Putting layers on layers back to back for 25 tiles is not allowed but if it had sections i believe it is allowed
    2021/10/15: [22:45:38]ADMIN: PM: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger)->XXXX: for instance it was a hive or a fall back point and due to not seeing it right when it was bult im not sure how it was
    2021/10/15: [22:46:00]ADMIN: PM: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger)->XXXX: but i will have a talk to the drone and see what his intention was

2021/10/15: [22:46:02]ADMIN: PM: XXXX->Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger): i could show you how it looked in arena
    2021/10/15: [22:46:18]ADMIN: PM: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger)->XXXX: that would be awesome actually
    2021/10/15: [22:46:35]ADMIN: PM: XXXX->Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger): shoot me into a drone body when you're ready
    2021/10/15: [22:46:40]ADMIN: PM: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger)->XXXX: but let me contact the Xeno person first
    2021/10/15: [22:46:47]ADMIN: PM: XXXX->Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger): okay
    2021/10/15: [22:47:47]ADMIN: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger) jumped to Yellows/(Prime Drone (SO-88)) in Kutjevo Complex - Medical Foyer (100,93,3).
    2021/10/15: [22:48:39]ADMIN: PM: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger)->XXXX: Well for some reason i can not Admin PM him despite his Ghost ebing right there so hold on a moment

There are some more PMs between these points regarding the complainant replicating the structure of doors in TDome.

2021/10/15: [22:55:30]ADMIN: Jamesthebond/(Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger) has edited yellows's notes: As Drone made layered of walls with doors every 2 spaces to block the pathways ban next time this happens
    Last edited by forest2001; 10-17-2021 at 12:35 AM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the the round after, I have been in one of SO/Yellows "cqc maze" as he calls it and I had no issues navigating through it as it was. It was not a solid wall or door structure as it had empty spaces between each door.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a synthvivor who had to navigate through the maze with 3 new players who I was trying to lead back after having done a larva removal surgery on one of them in the colony's medbay. It was kind of annoying, which was the point, but it really wasn't that big. Honestly it was a creative way for him and a sent to cap 2 of 3 marines I was with since I couldn't get back to them in order to save them due to the maze's shenanigans. I don't think the note is warranted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for Jamesthebond's perspective.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the late response due to real-life reasons but originally I was unable to contact him as I stated because the Admin PM tool was not working and based on the example I was shown he created a hex grid of walls and doors with one gap hole for each from a 25 by 25 tile area in a cave which looked like griefing because it was denying a whole area of a cave system. Based on other examples and ban cases from earlier examples people have been banned for Exploiting structures and filling up large areas. the Note I could not notify the user of the note and due to delaying the round for around 15 minutes I just wrote the note in the event he makes it again before EORG mayhem occur since around this time marines were losing their patience. I originally was gonna recreate the example I was shown but I have not had the time to recreate it since School is more important.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the CQC maze I created was not meant to deny a whole area of caves.

it was created to allow Xenos to capture or kill with ease for any marines who enter the zone and to make it harder for marines to secure kills.

My mazes are always put far away from the frontline or hive to prevent body blocking cases due to its purely 1x1 movement tile zones with few 2x2, the only Xenos who use my mazes are ambusher roles or your local cappers and due to the low number of Xenos who actually use my maze body blocking is rarely an issue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's unfortunate that I don't have any picture examples of this to reference.

Excessive construction has been down to staff interpretation for a while now as it's hard to put a full description of how much is too much, etc. Due to the fact that James was not able to contact you at the time and there are at least a few people describing the particular tactic you are describing as not particularly excessive or overtly covering an extreme area, I'm happy to remove the note and put this down as a staff interpretation that was later clarified.

In my personal opinion, what is being described sounds like it could probably be taken out by a squad of marines with rifles and shotguns, or completely cleared by OB if it were a major problem.

Report Accepted, note will be removed.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)