User Tag List

Thread: Strobbers - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strobbers - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    lolvax1
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Thomas B. Strobia and like 300 others
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Great Mentality#6974
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    discord
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I have no clue
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma?
    Remaining Duration
    Perma?
    What other servers do you play on?
    none
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I am not currently banned from any server but XRF
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No, I do not.
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Insulting staff trying to enforce rules, and then replying with funny chipmunks blowjob gif. You can appeal this ban on the forums.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Well, I heard the way discord bans have changed since I've been banned so I'm not 100% sure if I can appeal this currently.

Needless to say, I have always been quite disrespectful when it came to the rules on the discord, the moderation staff and I have never really seen eye to eye, in this instance, A moderator told someone to stop streaming a TV show, thinking they're doing it just to be an annoyance, due to streaming movies/TV shows being allowed in the past, by members and staff, I lashed out, insulting the staff member and posting a GIF depicting a group oral sex session between 6 cartoon squirrels, I was then, rightfully banned for my actions.

Like I said above, my actions have been far from respecting the Rules/ Moderating staff,
    I never really put any value into the discord, I just said what I wanted when I wanted with no fear of repercussions, a reckless mindset that has gotten me here, after awhile I've grown to see the importance of being in the discord and I'm asking for one last chance to be apart of the discord community.

I would like to end this by saying, I apologize for the extra work I've caused and I'm hoping to show you I can be a better person in the community if given the chance.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal assigned to the discord team for review

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some discussion and despite some doubts, your appeal is accepted.

Please, for the sake of everyone involved, if you have issues with a staff ruling talk to me about said ruling first instead of doubling down on whatever got you in trouble because that seems to be a consistent pattern that got you banned last time.
    Senior Administrator