Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Marine QOL you wished existed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightbearetard View Post
    Wut? Make macro or use CTRL+e, SHIFT+e.

Of any special macro I just bind a random key like L. Than bind letter L in windows to mouse 4-5-6-7. Press mouse 4, voala, macro engaged.
    omg he uses third party macro ban he

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make the CMO's headset an all-squads normal command headset so I don't have to keep breaking open an SO locker if I want to do overwatch
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give the fob doc access to an IMS at game start, fob doc is needed but 90% of patients are just 5 fracs and this would speed up surgery for fracs, I haven't played fob doc in a while just because of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin Hobo View Post
    Give the fob doc access to an IMS at game start, fob doc is needed but 90% of patients are just 5 fracs and this would speed up surgery for fracs, I haven't played fob doc in a while just because of this.
    Just jab em with QC and disarm retractor and it basically makes it into one step anyway!
    A lonesome cowboy, a chilled out broski, or an executive intern.

The Medals Folder:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let every one be able to build barricades, but have it take considerably longer if they are not an engineer. This will make PFCs stuck at the FOB able to help the engineers in pinch, and give marines the ability to plug holes in defensive lines. Add in belt harnesses and pistol laces. It would be nice to be able to run a scoped weapon and not worry about loosing your weapon when you are knocked to the ground. The belt harness will be a trade off between being able to carry more ammo, and not constantly having to pick up your weapon. The pistol lace will keep your side arm from being knocked out of one your hands but will no longer be readied. There would also be a chance for it to injure the hand it is equipped to when you are knocked down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One meal from the vendor actually satisfying your hunger. Eating 5 trays of cornbread and chicken is insane. I just wanna eat one tray.