User Tag List

Thread: ShinyMineHero - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ShinyMineHero - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ShinyMineHero
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    James Price
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xenomorph - Runner
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    6DIRTY
    Total Ban Duration
    7 Days
    Remaining Duration
    6.3 Days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goonstation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None
    Reason for Ban
    Griefer - As a xeno, unnested all the captures ruining the round for xenos.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Im very very sorry for the people who plays as xeno that round, it was so irresponsible and stupid for me.
    my defense is that im not a xeno main im more of a Marines main so i dont know what i was doing and dont know that i was just unnested 1 marine but not all of them.

so the story is at first i was a marine, i was stunned by a defender or something, after that i got my face "hugged" and got nested . after that i spawned as a larvae because i was unrevivably dead, and then i suddenly found my old marine body in the nest and the other marines body after that i was evolve into a runner. after i became a runner i press a random marine that got stuck in nest but when i press the body there was a popup it says that if you press ok the marine body will be banned from the nest or something. so i just pressed ok because i wanted to see what happened. and then the marine is suddenly standing not unconscious like before, after that he was shot me a few times until i died again and then he was unnesting all the other marines near him.

and then there was a text from the SeniorModerator = 6DIRTY saying : "what do you have to say about what you've done?"
    but i didnt see the text because there was many people that saying in the ghost chat, after i see the 6DIRTY is saying, i was gonna reply but he/she suddenly ban me for 7 days.

so yeah sorry for my irresposible act, and sorry if my pronouns is bad in this appeal and its because my native speaking isnt english, and sorry for 6DIRTY and the people as xeno in that round.

and thank you for listening my appeal

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal assigned to the admin team for review

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeal is being accepted with the job ban being lifted. 3 days is enough time for a punishment, make sure to read our rules page before rejoining