October 19, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Bede Taxxon
    Their BYOND Key
    Mercadier
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    11:15 PST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions

2. Do not abuse your power
    Description of the incident
    Basically, I started the round gearing up, while waiting for command staff to log on so they can do briefing I started to run around smashing wall lights, a medic sees me do this, calls me out on radio, I reply, " you mad?'' and keep doing it, time goes by, he sees me in medbay, we get into a conflict of disarm spams, the scout and some other player joins, I table slam him 3 or so times, a few harmless punches, it goes back to being disarm spams from all 4 players, time passes again, we are disarming one another, the admin removes my legs and says " please stop smashing lights and saying the n word'' in an admin PM" the N word being "nigga" ( I said it 1 time before my legs got removed ) the word has also been deemed okay to use as long as it wasn't in a racist derogatory way, I am then dragged to medbay and auto doc'd for new limbs.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Ideally, more than just a "erm........... don't do this erm...... it's bad ://///// "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also, just a slight comment on this, my legs did infact impact my round, making it so medics and my own PFC healing meds couldn't heal my legs and I couldn't heal them without going blind via welding tool :/

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs. No fancy formatting.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a note history involving being generally rude along with using the n word derogatorily towards other players repeatedly. I think that while it was mild you were still warranted to be spoken to and told to stop regarding telling other people to shut up and using the word. You were told to stop and then continued to use the word, particularly with the moderator. Ideally we do not want IC punishments like delimbings to also result in OOC punishments unless the behaviour continues but it's hard to check when the delimbing occurred. This will be corrected by adding proper logging.

Report Denied, Original encounter was somewhat derogatory, you were told to stop and continued/sarcastically made continued use of the word towards the moderator who responded with IC punishment.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said it once, the mod removed my legs without a PM AND THEN PM'd me, so I replied with what I said but okay