User Tag List

Thread: Yellows - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yellows - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Yellows
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Cash Flores
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Yellowconnor9#1896
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Queen
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    33 Days
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent ban
    What other servers do you play on?
    tgmc, RUCM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A, I have not been.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A, I do not use a VPN
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Queen - Failed to learn from their previous jobban, see: //showthrea...-Podrick-Equus for details.

In the end considered greiefing by thesoldier.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I've come to appeal queen once again and I truly hope I won't have to do another one again.

So yes I did a t1 hive that round and I was following the rules I was aware of at a given time which was to ovi startround following the rule of having to ovi once and to only de-ovi once mature, but during that round, I stayed ovi long enough for t3s and t2s.

I had done these before such as my well known 'red tide' hives that was basically runners only that won most to all of the time and staff had been fine with these, but since heads have decided t1 hives are griefing I do not plan to ever do another t1 hive unless it's approved to be done

and I had done a round where I thought I was following rules at my current knowledge of ruling but was not and was declared griefing.

I am here to appeal my queen job role so I can play it once again if the ingame situation calls for it or I feel like playing it, and I won't be doing any sort of 'funny' hives that would be ruining someone's round such as denying players access to t2 or t3 roles or doing 'funny hive' locations UNLESS it is still fine by management / heads

If you think I need one more month before I am redeemable to be able to play queen, it is fully understandable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at the current time the appeal was sent I have a recent note, however, is being handled in the staff report.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Per our jobban guidelines this was your third queen jobban in less than a year after June 2020 and it can’t be appealed for a minimum of 180 days/6 months

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e...AFkEQIu5kq/pub
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids